TSR Fantasy Football League 2008/9 Watch

This discussion is closed.
Zerforax
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Not asking for much then Colbert? :p:
What I need is Reina hoofs up to Torres x 3 and then im sorted :p: (+clean sheets obv)
Ascient
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
Ah seen, he's so funky :cool:
What this legend said.

Screech!
filastini
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Ah seen, he's so funky :cool:
:hifro:
Colbert
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by sarforaz)
Not asking for much then Colbert? :p:
What I need is Reina hoofs up to Torres x 3 and then im sorted :p: (+clean sheets obv)
I think it's possible. Arbeloa hasn't been fit for a while so won't make 90minutes. Then they have to bring some **** on like Agger, and Arteta takes it from there :cool:
adam_leeds
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You reckon ill win my cup game he has 24 with gerrard (c) and crouch to play. I have 22 with paintsil gerrard arteta defoe and zamora to play.
Colbert
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You should win.

It's basically Gerrard and Crouch vs. Paintsil, Arteta, Defoe and Zamora.
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
I think it's pretty clear you'll win.
GYinWL
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Made another four changes.

But I'm finally happy with my team! :woo:

Took out A Young, because as soon as he comes back from suspension, he plays against Chelsea... I've gone with Nasri to replace him since Kuyt hasn't been performing all that well recently, and there was no one else to replace Young with.

Took out Evra as I needed to make space for Berbatov, and he's injured anyway... I put in Clichy to replace him since Arsenal have a very decent run of games all the way up to April, even though Arsenal's defence is still quite leaky. Although I'm now aware that Clichy has just got his fifth yellow card. Maybe should have chucked in Sagna. Rookie mistake not checking for suspensions...

Took out Valencia as Wigan have tough games coming up, and because I'm changing to a 4-3-3 formation. Replaced him for Whelan who is a bargain at £4.3m and pretty much guaranteed 2 points every match.

Finally taken out Zaki for the reason mentioned above and put in Berbatov as he's been in good form and United have decent games coming up.
Colbert
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by geoff_yin)
Made another four changes.

But I'm finally happy with my team! :woo:

Took out A Young, because as soon as he comes back from suspension, he plays against Chelsea... I've gone with Nasri to replace him since Kuyt hasn't been performing all that well recently, and there was no one else to replace Young with.

Took out Evra as I needed to make space for Berbatov, and he's injured anyway... I put in Clichy to replace him since Arsenal have a very decent run of games all the way up to April, even though Arsenal's defence is still quite leaky. Although I'm now aware that Clichy has just got his fifth yellow card. Maybe should have chucked in Sagna. Rookie mistake not checking for suspensions...

Took out Valencia as Wigan have tough games coming up, and because I'm changing to a 4-3-3 formation. Replaced him for Whelan who is a bargain at £4.3m and pretty much guaranteed 2 points every match.

Finally taken out Zaki for the reason mentioned above and put in Berbatov as he's been in good form and United have decent games coming up.
Din't you abuse me for still having Nasri last week? Apologies if it wasn't.
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dempsey in for Young?
Ooo i hope Kaka is less than Young! :teeth:
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
I'm keeping Ashley Young. Too much of a risk to replace him with someone for 3 weeks, hoping that his value will drop 0.3m so I can add him back in. Arteta is the only decent replacement and he has tough games, so don't think it's worth it. Ireland has done his suspension so will retake his place in my team in place of Young.
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Ronaldo VII)
I'm keeping Ashley Young. Too much of a risk to replace him with someone for 3 weeks, hoping that his value will drop 0.3m so I can add him back in. Arteta is the only decent replacement and he has tough games, so don't think it's worth it. Ireland has done his suspension so will retake his place in my team in place of Young.
Yea tis fair play. I'll see how Dempsey does tomorra, need to raise money for Vidic.
GYinWL
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Colbert)
Din't you abuse me for still having Nasri last week? Apologies if it wasn't.
:yep:

But there was absolutely no one else to replace A Young with!

Arteta won't be getting much in the next few matches.
Kuyt has not been doing anything.
Arsenal have decent games coming up.

Who else is there in that price range?!
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by geoff_yin)
:yep:

But there was absolutely no one else to replace A Young with!

Arteta won't be getting much in the next few matches.
Kuyt has not been doing anything.
Arsenal have decent games coming up.

Who else is there in that price range?!
Dempsey :cool:
GYinWL
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dempsey :cool:
:curious:

He's not exactly going to set the Premiership on fire, and he's not in that price range anyway!
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Rofl
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
FA Cup next weekend so I wont be doing anything during the week. 0 money in the bank and no changes to make to the team currently, so will probably wait and see if there are any injuries from the cups. Usually when I don't make a transfer in a week, I have to make two the week after
GYinWL
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Ronaldo VII)
FA Cup next weekend so I wont be doing anything during the week. 0 money in the bank and no changes to make to the team currently, so will probably wait and see if there are any injuries from the cups. Usually when I don't make a transfer in a week, I have to make two the week after
You're keeping Carlton Cole in your first team whilst Young is suspended then??
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
Yeah, will be doing. 2 points are practically guaranteed and he has been chipping in with the odd goal recently, so might as well rather than make a big gamble.
Danny the Geezer
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Up to 13th with three Liverpool players left to play
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (162)
38.94%
No - but I will (22)
5.29%
No - I don't want to (30)
7.21%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (202)
48.56%

Watched Threads