Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mmmpie)
    x
    (Original post by Undulipodia)
    x
    I was rushing about this morning trying to get dressed and have ended up wearing one stripy red sock, one stripy blue sock and a pair of stripy green underwear.

The system is already in chaos :nooo:

ReputationRep:
    I currently have my head in the sand as I'm waiting for Apple to release the video of this years' keynote online. I want to watch it without knowing what the new/improved product announcements are.

Yeah, I admit it, I'm a macfag

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    I currently have my head in the sand as I'm waiting for Apple to release the video of this years' keynote online. I want to watch it without knowing what the new/improved product announcements are.

I wouldn't bother

ReputationRep:

:laugh: Clearly not committed enough to the Church of St. Jobs - if you were, you'd have flown out there to join in with the high fiving, back slapping and mutual masturbation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    :laugh: Clearly not committed enough to the Church of St. Jobs - if you were, you'd have flown out there to join in with the high fiving, back slapping and mutual masturbation.
    At $1599 for a ticket, plus the developers thingy fee, plus flights and accomodation in San Fran, nah.

ReputationRep:
    First exam tomorrow

That white carnation has been taunting me.

ReputationRep:
    At $1599 for a ticket, plus the developers thingy fee, plus flights and accomodation in San Fran, nah.
    No commitment. :hand:

ReputationRep:
    Mac's suck.

And not in the good way before anybody says that

ReputationRep:
    I gave in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    Mac's suck.

And not in the good way before anybody says that
    PRSOM.

ReputationRep:
    £1799 for a Retina Macbook Pro. **** off Apple.

ReputationRep:
    I love the way you've gone from Apple-related excitement to negative remarks in 9 posts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thurin)
    First exam tomorrow

That white carnation has been taunting me.
    Good luck! I'm sure you'll be brilliant.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I've now gotten around to watching the Desperate Housewives finale, so good, but so sad that it's done :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Even though I don't post this thread often, I thought I would share the fact that I came out this evening to my friends. It went really well and it feels a huge relief to finally be myself around them. My friends reaction "We already knew." :awesome:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by DellaLouise)
    Even though I don't post this thread often, I thought I would share the fact that I came out this evening to my friends. It went really well and it feels a huge relief to finally be myself around them. My friends reaction "We already knew." :awesome:
    Me so proud of you :hugs: The bit in bold made me giggle :giggle: So happy

ReputationRep:
    Retina? Why name a computer after something that sounds like a part of the eye??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk)
    Retina? Why name a computer after something that sounds like a part of the eye??
    It's the name of a super high resolution screen. It's also used in the iPhone (4 and 4S) and the newest iPad. Other non-Apple products probably have them too, but I don't know of any.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DellaLouise)
    :hugs: Really good news.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpdavis)
    Me so proud of you :hugs: The bit in bold made me giggle :giggle: So happy
    Hehe, "We already knew" was how my nan reacted. :rofl: "We've known for some time, actually..."

"Some time" was 5 years before I knew. :lolwut:

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.