Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chukkeigh)
    Guys I have a question and please answer it truthfullyin your opinion and guys plz don't attack each other for having different view points.

I came across a tweet which asked people that if a women hits a men does he have a right to hit her back?
    What do you guys think?
    I shall give my answer later on insaAllah.
    Yes, why not?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by strawberryfeet)
    haha! Inshallah man that's the goal. Hope I make it through this long journey though. Where you studying?
    All the best. I'll be studying at Cass Business School (City University London) - BSc Investment & Financial Risk Management

Guys I have a question and please answer it truthfullyin your opinion and guys plz don't attack each other for having different view points.

I came across a tweet which asked people that if a women hits a men does he have a right to hit her back?
    What do you guys think?
    Na. Don't think I have the balls to hit a women regardless. I don't really get angry anyway.

ReputationRep:

What do you guys think?
    No way should a man ever hit a woman.
    If it is his own wife that hit him, he shouldn't hit her back. It not only shows he lacks compassion and strength... but feels that insecure with himself he would lay a finger on his wife to prove who the 'man' is and who can control the situation.
    It all depends on the situation at the end. If a woman is trying to rob/kill you, you would suckerpunch her in self defense and it would make sense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beautifulxxx)
    Sorry took a while respond. I've been a little busy

Thanks hunnie. I really appreciate it, yes insha'Allah

Oh yes learning arabic is my top goal for the next two years. First thing I'll try and do if I go Saudi.
    I've considered being a translator, if I can I will insha'Allah.
    I'd love to but medina is for boys only lol. Sucks!! :dontknow:

Ahahaha!!!:mmm: my dad did tell me they drive like nutcases.
    So say I'm going out with my brother, would that be an issue? Do they need proof that he's my mahram lol?
    Its not problem hun. Yeah I'd actually prefer to move to Jeddah, sounds like its more tolerant in that particular part of saudi. Riyadh appears to be super strict.

Thanks hun:yes: All the best for you as well, though I really am sure you'll make your dreams come true, you come across as a clever clogs (in a very good way)
    Oh, thought girls could attend it too :/

Yep, the driving here is beyond shocking. No wonder Saudi has the highest number of car accidents in the world.

If it's your brother it's absolutely fine. I've never actually heard of anyone being approached/interrogated by the police but that doesn't mean you shouldn't be cautious (with no mahrams).

Aww thanks

ReputationRep:
    somali women are hot I find them very attractive

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This thread is so quiet these days :O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Waka Flocka)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    First evening that I am not actually busy.

Relaxing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    So do I

Nohomo

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hah aw

Where u from originally?

ReputationRep:
    This time next week i'll be done with my first week at uni. Damnnn i cant wait to start my course!!

It feels like yesterday when i finished high school though time flies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missfats)
    First evening that I am not actually busy.

Relaxing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lucky! I've been busy all week I'm ready to just sleep all weekend

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Guysss anyone else go running here? Wallahi I feel about 50years old with the way my knees and feet are hurting me :/.

ReputationRep:
    Guysss anyone else go running here? Wallahi I feel about 50years old with the way my knees and feet are hurting me :/.
    I did run at the gym for 30 mins 5000m. ****ty injuries messed up my whole gym routine. It maybe lack of vitamin D cause we are black and this isnt our normal climate. We have high melanine so we tend to block most of the sun's rays automatically. Visit your GP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MathsAddict)
    I did run at the gym for 30 mins 5000m. ****ty injuries messed up my whole gym routine. It maybe lack of vitamin D cause we are black and this isnt our normal climate. We have high melanine so we tend to block most of the sun's rays automatically. Visit your GP.
    That's real weak man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abdul-Karim)
    That's real weak man.
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL what do you suggest? Thou shall endure the pain?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MathsAddict)
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL what do you suggest? Thou shall endure the pain?
    Ofcourse. She needs to firm it.

ReputationRep:
    lately i have taken like 50+ snapchat pictures, been feeling buff lately, like hooryl ain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abdul-Karim)
    Ofcourse. She needs to firm it.
    Snm, i need to get tsr on APP to pree you lot, i can't be asked to load my laptop fam.

ReputationRep:
    Wow so full of yourself...ijs..:rolleyes:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.