Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Will also be seeing the Monday 7th crowd at Southampton. UKCAT 737.5, Band 1.
    Good luck with this next phase, everyone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wciselko)
    have you received the email just now?
    No, sorry - about 4 hours ago.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by wciselko)
    I thought they did not interview last year, im so confused
    Southampton have interviewed the last two years.

ReputationRep:
    Well done all!!
    Guessing all you guys are graduate for southampton? wonder when they give out interviews for graduates applying for BM5?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Romalicous)
    Just to let you guys know I recently received a rejection from kings. I have a first class degree in biological sciences, lots of work experience, but feel my UKAT has let me down getting 2730 (average 682.5) and band 1. Those annoying shapes! Still waiting for southampton and barts to get back to for my UKCAT choice, but not feeling to optimistic now...I would be interested to see what someone else thinks. I did receive the email from southampton today saying they are now considering my application, whatever that means! Hopefully BMAT for imperial went well anyway I cant say how happy I would be to get a place this year
    Hey. Good luck with your choices. I got slightly less on the UKCAT.

Did you get an email from Southampton yesterday saying that they received your application, and that the selection process runs through to March 2016 and not to worry if you don't hear back for a while?

Please let us know how it goes with Barts. Not much on this thread being reported about them.

ReputationRep:
    Ive just recieved an invite to interview at Newcastle

ReputationRep:
    Interview at Newcastle!!! UKCAT 737.5 Band 1

ReputationRep:
    My UCAS track has no update yet. Bit anxious. Should I assume rejections?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saiami)
    My UCAS track has no update yet. Bit anxious. Should I assume rejections?
    Definitely not! It's taking unis a while to send things out, I just got my first actual answer from a uni about 20 minutes ago. It's horrible having to wait though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pipo209)
    Any news from Warwick yet? Did anybody get interviews, or maybe they will send them out tomorrow?
    Warwick aren't doing invites until December. Last year they were one of the last to decide on a UKCAT cutoff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LilithSternin)
    Definitely not! It's taking unis a while to send things out, I just got my first actual answer from a uni about 20 minutes ago. It's horrible having to wait though.
    Ohh thank you for shining some hope.
    The answer you got from uni was in favor?

ReputationRep:
    Wonder when we'll hear from Kings. Seem to be taking their time, given they've already started doing rejections.

ReputationRep:
    Ohh thank you for shining some hope.
    The answer you got from uni was in favor?
    Fortunately it was yes, an interview invite but nothing from anywhere else yet.

ReputationRep:
    Fortunately it was yes, an interview invite but nothing from anywhere else yet.
    Fantastic news. Congratulations
    Which university though?

ReputationRep:
    What dates guys?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Eek interview at Newcastle UKCAT 737.5 band 1

ReputationRep:
    Fantastic news. Congratulations
    Which university though?
    Thanks! It's for Newcastle GEM

ReputationRep:
    Newcastle interview, 747.5 UKCAT. Two interview offers in two days, can barely cope!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! It's for Newcastle GEM
    Nice. I wish you best luck for interview.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clunkles)
    Newcastle interview, 747.5 UKCAT. Two interview offers in two days, can barely cope!
    Congratulations!

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.