Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I want my friends back. :cry:
Laus
Badges: 13
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: Jonathan. Do you want to talk? Is there anyone there you can talk to? Lots of :suith: and :hugs: xxx
starchild
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Sorry I havent been in here for a whil, some people have been reading this in my course. Im just goiing to post on here...

i dont feel too good for money and jobs are getting me down and the job people won get back to me and i have so much work... and im going mad :cry:
*pink_sapphires*
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hi everyone, sorry for not posting. I have been reading all your posts though.

Laus, I'm sure you've not messed everything up with your flatmates. Next week, be brave, go back and see how it is. It may be better than you anticipate. I know it's scary but at least you can say you tried :hugs:

Siti, I saw your MSN status...well done on becoming a student ambassador Very proud of you.

Becki, how are you hun? Have you seen your mentor yet? Hope you are ok.

Kate, how is Brum? We'll chat on MSN soon and catch up on the past few days.

Saber, how is Warwick? Thinking of you

Jonathan, how are you? Are you feeling any better than the other night?

As for me, I feel lost in the big world. Still thinking of going to Australia. Uni is the lonliest place. I went to London yesterday and went to Tate Modern with my Mum which was really nice but it was really hard to get the train back As soon as I'm away from uni I realise just how bad it is here. Really struggling to be motivated to do any work and it's hard to make friends and I'm not sociable enough cos I can't do small talk. It's really hard.

Also, I'm annoyed with my housemates and people who live nearby. They all came back to my house at 2am on Saturday morning whilst I was trying to sleep and they woke me up and were shouting and making a noise until gone 4am. I wanted to go down to the kitchen and ask them to be quiet but I was too scared cos I knew there were loads of people there. It was horrible. I keep getting really irritable here aswell. It's not good.

My period has started a couple of weeks early too which has worried me. Last one started on Thursday 2nd and then this one started last night so 23 days later Bit worried but I'm trying not to think about it.

:hugs: to all. xxx
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I miss Manchester :cry: The weekend seriously can't come quick enough! I'm going home then...
I'm currently living off potatoes, so if anyone knows anything good and potatoey... tell me! I'm in half a mind to bin what I've made and go for a burger, but I'm trying to not spend money.

Liz, I can't wait to speak to you on MSN
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Feel really tonight. Just spent loads of time working and I got somewhere. Just wish everyday could be as productive but I know as soon as tomorrow is here I'll be sitting here feeling sorry for myself wishing I had more friends here even though I know I should be working. I'm so weird
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Wanting to curl up and die. Whyyyy? :cry:
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by raspberrybubbles)
Wanting to curl up and die. Whyyyy? :cry:
:console:
YAP
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Laus)
YAP, if you're still up for it, I'd like to meet in York one day. I know things aren't too great for you but perhaps a coffee and a chat would do us both the world of good? It's your call, though. I'm going back in about a week but anytime before or after Christmas would be fine. :hugs:
Still up for it, definitely . I'll be in York at some point near Christmas, as it's a pretty city at that time of year; and I want to visit Hotel Chocolat, too :cool:. I'll contact you with some plans nearer the time, we haven't fixed dates yet.

Can't read everyone's posts at the mo, sorry. :hugs: to all xx
:hugs:
starchild
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:cry:
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by jonathan122)
:console:
Thanks Jonathan. How are you :hugs:
Planto
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by *pink_sapphires*)
As for me, I feel lost in the big world. Still thinking of going to Australia. Uni is the lonliest place. I went to London yesterday and went to Tate Modern with my Mum which was really nice but it was really hard to get the train back As soon as I'm away from uni I realise just how bad it is here. Really struggling to be motivated to do any work and it's hard to make friends and I'm not sociable enough cos I can't do small talk. It's really hard.
Going to Australia to live or travel? Three years ago my family moved out to NZ and in spite of how unhappy I was in the UK and how much more I liked the people and place, I had an irrational hatred of it which made me depressed to the point where we had to come back. Biggest regret of my life. One of my major problems now is this unrelenting desire to set it right and go back, but it's pretty tough to talk about it because I feel so guilty about the whole episode.
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Everything's so awful.
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by starchild)
:cry:
:jumphug: What's up?
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: for everyone. love you all. if anyone wants to talk then you're welcome to pm/msn me.
upturnedpalms
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
So, how is everyone?

I'm so sorry, I can't read back through everything. I've been drifting in and out and I'm about 40 pages behind; it would take me all night. But please, catch me up a little.

:hugs: for all who need them.
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hannah!! How are you sweetheart? Haven't seen you around in ages. How have things been? :hugs: xxx
upturnedpalms
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by becki08)
Hannah!! How are you sweetheart? Haven't seen you around in ages. How have things been? :hugs: xxx
Not good. But don't talk about me. How about you sweetheart? How are you? :hugs:
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by upturnedpalms)
Not good. But don't talk about me. How about you sweetheart? How are you? :hugs:
:hugs: *cuddles* I'm here if you want to talk.

Me? Erm not so great but I don't really want to go into it sorry.
Laus
Badges: 13
Report 10 years ago
I'm missing out. The longer I'm not there, the more I don't want to go back. I don't see the point...
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (284)
37.67%
No - but I will (53)
7.03%
No - I don't want to (55)
7.29%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (362)
48.01%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise