?
Report 9 years ago
Kanye is black, cut him some slack.
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
just saw it and wtf was he doing?
i dont even know where he came from, the camera went off stage for a second and when it went back kanye was there like "beyonces video was the greatest of all time" and taylor stood there like wtf
cconstant
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I love the way she keeps getting younger with each post.

She's just a baby!!
*Miss A*
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by blueshoes123)
Obama knows/cares about the VMAs :eek:

that's awesome.
lol this....
you gotta lova OBAMA!!
wilko1991
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Abi24)
19 actually. I believe it's not her first ever music industry award, but obviously her first VMA.

A country singer being successful in the mainstream against the likes of Beyonce is hard enough to do anyways (thats why they do a pop version of most songs as well as its original country version), without eejits like Kanye ruining her moment. Beyonce looked like she was gonna murder him - or get Jay Z to!
Taylor Swift isn't ******* country music. Listen to some Gram Parsons, Willie Nelson, Loretta Lyn, Hank Williams. That's country music.
_xAnonymous
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
lol at this comment on youtube after his apology:

Folks ... it's not like any of this stuff really matters. It is all funny entertainment.

Besides, this is best publicity that Taylor S could ever ask for. She and her record company are laughing to the bank! She has only gotten more famous.

So, no need to feel sorry for Taylor or get angry over Kanye. Feel sorry for yourselves because you're the ones buying and watching these celebs products.
TI-84
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JQX_nN59dw
chidona
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Lol, that's too awesome.
And the republicans can't argue against this, because they hate Kanye too!
bete noire
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
It's pretty lame for a politician to involve himself or to give his opinion on something as trivial as Kanye West controversy. Doesn't this guy have a health care system to take care of?
ma2k5
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Soulless Beauty)
Wait, why is everyone so outraged at West? What did he do? I mean taking a microphone off another singer at an awards ceremony isn't exactly bad, is it?
You surely wasn't gifted with a brain...
IWantSomeMushu
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Completely blown out of proportion, especially from what I've seen on here. What are you guys? Her fan club or something? Jeez.
bete noire
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by ma2k5)
You surely wasn't gifted with a brain...
No really though, its not that big a deal.
Fusion
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by bete noire)
It's pretty lame for a politician to involve himself or to give his opinion on something as trivial as Kanye West controversy. Doesn't this guy have a health care system to take care of?
The two are not mutually exclusive; it was an off-the-record remark, probably answering a casual question from a journalist and occupied a mere few seconds of his time.
Abi24
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by wilko1991)
Taylor Swift isn't ******* country music. Listen to some Gram Parsons, Willie Nelson, Loretta Lyn, Hank Williams. That's country music.
Excuse me mate, I do listen to country music. Listen to her first album. Much more country than fearless.

Funny how she's also up for 4 CMA awards including entertainer of the year, which a female soloist hasn't been nominated for since Faith Hill.

No disputing those lot are country, but you have to accept that they are not THE only country artists nor are they the only style of country.
bete noire
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Fusion)
The two are not mutually exclusive.
I think they should be. Politics and the world of celebrity really shouldn't mix
n0c0ntr0l
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by bete noire)
It was off record. Just means that like everyone else he has his own opinions on people.
magicbuspass
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Barack is da man XD

Poor Taylor though, Kanye forgot how mean he looked didn't he?
cconstant
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm shocked that they applauded him.
cconstant
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I love that Jay Leno brings up his dead mum, haha- classic
meenu89
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
although I don't like Obama, I agree with him on this
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (61)
37.2%
No - but I will (6)
3.66%
No - I don't want to (10)
6.1%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (87)
53.05%

Watched Threads