Turn on thread page Beta

Percentage of Muslims and the influence on society. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 35mm_)
    Oh God, and people in Britain don't think the growth of Islam is a threat. I wish people would wake up.
    The growth of Islam is a good thing, you are just blind to that fact.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 35mm_)
    What?
    I finally understand now why you have such animosity, those people who done that to you are stupid and you shouldn't take them seriously.

Secondly you have to understand that the countries that execute homosexuals are the most hypocritical of them all especially Iran which allows transsexual operations and permits homosexuality in that sense but forbids it when it is two normal males.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abu Umar)
    The growth of Islam is a good thing, you are just blind to that fact.
    It certainly isn't a good thing. Refer to the OP. A growth in fundamentalist Islam does nothing but act as a detriment to the social fabric society. It breeds intolerance, hatred and the erosion of civil liberties.

I'd prefer to live in a society in which freedom of the individual is placed above blind faith in fiction.

ReputationRep:
    I find it really funny these tards think there are no gays in Islamic countries. Would you confide in anyone if you were gay in those countries? You're gonna get killed ffs. I don't think they see or understand that these people aren't hurting anyone by being attracted to other men. What I can see as harmful, which I have seen roots defend before, is the marrying of children. 35mm_ give up, they are savages and they don't realise that the reason our country betters theirs is because we are civilised and free. I mean, as you say, if their home countries are so good and right why have they turned out to be such dumps? (que excuses about how we have done it to them lol). Why did their families come here for a better life? Surely their could be no better life than a life under sharia law?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diaz89)
    I finally understand now why you have such animosity, those people who done that to you are stupid and you shouldn't take them seriously.
    But they do that because of their religion. I'm not saying the Qu'ran states "you must go wash yourself after touching a homosexual" but it's certainly embedded into Islamic scripture that homosexuality is a disease and they should be executed.
    Secondly you have to understand that the countries that execute homosexuals are the most hypocritical of them all especially Iran which allows transsexual operations and permits homosexuality in that sense but forbids it when it is two normal males.
    The Qu'ran states that homosexuals should be executed. So, I don't see why they're hypocritical. They're following Islam to a tee. I didn't know about transsexuality, I'll go and research it. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 35mm_)
    It certainly isn't a good thing. Refer to the OP. A growth in fundamentalist Islam does nothing but act as a detriment to the social fabric society. It breeds intolerance, hatred and the erosion of civil liberties.

I'd prefer to live in a society in which freedom of the individual is placed above blind faith in fiction.
    A society governed by the Shariah is the closest to perfection that a society will come. Instead of wasting your time ranting on here because a few people offended you and you decided to take it to heart, get a book and read about the early generations of Islam and the society, then you might realise what good Islam has to offer when it is practiced and implemented correctly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 35mm_)

At the end of the day they have a place where they can go and live and practice these ridiculous views. Where will we go once they have ruined Europe?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elipsis)
    At the end of the day they have a place where they can go and live and practice these ridiculous views. Where will we go once they have ruined Europe?
    Exactly. Hopefully I'll be dead and gone before that happens.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 35mm_)
    But they do that because of their religion. I'm not saying the Qu'ran states "you must go wash yourself after touching a homosexual" but it's certainly embedded into Islamic scripture that homosexuality is a disease and they should be executed.

The Qu'ran states that homosexuals should be executed. So, I don't see why they're hypocritical. They're following Islam to a tee. I didn't know about transsexuality, I'll go and research it. Thanks.
    It doesn't take long for you to expose the fact that you are a liar, and have no knowledge of Islam whatsoever.

Homosexuality is not a disease and nor is it classed as a disease by Islam.
    Those who are caught practicing homosexual acts, by 4 witnesses who are upright citizens of the society, are liable for punishment. Or if the people committing the act admit 4 times that they did such a thing; only then is the punishment carried out.

The Qur'an does not state that homosexuals should be executed; another example of your misinformation.

ReputationRep:
    A society governed by the Shariah is the closest to perfection that a society will come. Instead of wasting your time ranting on here because a few people offended you and you decided to take it to heart, get a book and read about the early generations of Islam and the society, then you might realise what good Islam has to offer when it is practiced and implemented correctly.
    My definition of perfection doesn't include the murder of somebody because I don't agree with their worldview (i.e. death of homosexuals, apostates, non-muslims, adulterers).

But, yeah, I'll now take heed of Elipsis's advice. I'll give up because you'll always hold these barbaric views. But please, don't ever think that Islam will rule Britain (and the West). Those with common sense and those with respect for liberty would then finally take a stand over such monopolization.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 35mm_)
    Please, there are liberal and conservative interpretations of the Qu'ran, not everyone has a blood lust in Islam, they're not just going to pounce on someone and kill them because they're gay. They'll try to reason with them, talk to them etc. They are human beings after all.

Because Islam doesn't permit homosexuality, period. Being transsexual doesn't change a thing and even heterosexuality is forbidden and that's why many people have contention with Shia Islam.

My point was that the people who execute homosexuals are hypocrites so they shouldn't be taken as the golden standard of Islamic law.

ReputationRep:
    The Qur'an does not state that homosexuals should be executed; another example of your misinformation.
    "Kill the one who sodomizes and the one who lets it be done to him."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 35mm_)
    "Kill the one who sodomizes and the one who lets it be done to him."
    And is that in the Qur'an? Thought not.

ReputationRep:
    And is that in the Qur'an? Thought not.
    You're always preaching the equal importance of the Hadith. Don't be a hypocrite now. Islam promotes the execution of homosexuals. Fact.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 35mm_)
    You're always preaching the equal importance of the Hadith. Don't be a hypocrite now. Islam promotes the execution of homosexuals. Fact.
    I never denied the ruling. I am merely pointing out the fact that you have no idea about Islam, as proven by your assumptions, lies and distortion.

ReputationRep:
    I never denied the ruling. I am merely pointing out the fact that you have no idea about Islam, as proven by your assumptions, lies and distortion.
    Claiming that Islam is intolerant is not a lie. It's the truth.

Anyway, don't quote me again. You wish me dead so why would I want to talk to you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 35mm_)
    Claiming that Islam is intolerant is not a lie. It's the truth.

Anyway, don't quote me again. You wish me dead so why would I want to talk to you?
    Some more proof of you being a hysterical liar.

ReputationRep:
    In an Islamic society or a moral society period you don't get homosexuals and adulterers. As for apostates, you see thousands of Muslims in this country who don't practise at all, they still have a deep connection to Islam, many of them don't even know about apostasy. If clear guidance came to you and you knew it was from God, what greater crime can you commit than throw it aside.

In an Islamic society these punishments are hardly ever used because these things don't happen. People are loyal to their partners and know the boundaries set by God, as well as that the possibility of punishment acts as a very effective deterrant. People live in peace.

So what is barbaric? The form of punishment? Why isn't dropping huge bombs from the sky barbaric, why isn't shooting people to death barbaric. In the past people didn't have machine guns and rockets.

You do not understand the laws. The laws are not designed to get rid of all homosexuals or adulterers etc. If a person were a homosexual or an adulterer or an apostate he or she would be very stupid if they actually received the punishment. An adulterer would need to confess voluntarily four seperate times! They would also need to be Muslim. The homosexual would have to be crazy if they were to openly practise homosexuality in a Muslim land whilst knowing the penalty. Like i said to you homosexuals would not live in Muslim lands, they would emigrate. An apostate would not declare it, knowing the punishment. They would emigrate.

As for harming Non Muslims. You are wrong. I explained all the verses you quoted. You are free to check reliable sources to see if i was right.

Regarding liberty, the establishment is doing a great job of taking it apart.

ReputationRep:
    A society governed by the Shariah is the closest to perfection that a society will come.
    lol if you like living in a backwards society like something out of the flintstones.

ReputationRep:
    Um, Islam is little more than successful Mormonism. Joseph Smith said an angel gave him his gold plates, why don't you believe him?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.