What do men REALLY think about skinny girls? Watch

aeterno
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'm quite skinny but I have huge breasts :p:

Finding jeans isn't so much a problem but it's really hard finding tops :sad: The ones that I want to wear never suit me as a consequence lol

Most guys I know prefer girls who are in proportion as opposed to skinny/curvy. Meh. When it comes to a relationship I don't see why a guy should be that bothered tbh (within reason).

I say, be happy as you are You'll never be able to please everyone, guys have different preferences, so quit fretting and live with what you've got.
sweet_pea
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by campy)
I don't know anyone with ass or tits who are a size 8 or 10. At my perfect weight (I'm currently working on getting back to this, it's difficult) I was a 10 on my waist measurement but a 14 on hips and bust. I had to buy a 12 on top and have it too loose on the waist but too tight on the bust. Some tops I needed a 14 and even that was too tight round my bust.
Lol I have a size 10 waist and I'm a 32G so yeah, there are people out there with this.
pocketfulofposy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Tsukuyomi)
You need to go out more.
Ive seen/know alot of girls with ass and tits and they are either size 8-10.
Anything above 10 is fat.
:rolleyes:

Someone is speaking out of their behind.

I'm 6ft 2.5, and a UK 12, and I'm certainly not fat. I've been a size 10, and I looked ill, I'm too tall to be any smaller than a 12.
Mango24
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by RabbitCFH)
Really? Can I take a look? :sexface:
You sure can't :sexface:
RabbitCFH
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Mango24)
You sure can't :sexface:
Wabbit disappointed.
monstermunch1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Personally im an 8 (6 on a good day), and i'd feel vile if i was any bigger. Idealy id be smaller. But its all about height, if i was like 5'6/5'7+ it'd be totally different! I have a friend who is a 12 and looks dead skinny cause shes tall
campy
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by sweet_pea)
Lol I have a size 10 waist and I'm a 32G so yeah, there are people out there with this.
I know, didn't say there weren't. Besides, I have a size 10 waist but I'm overall a 12 cause size 10 makes me look like a busty barmaid.
april91
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
ok, so, what do men REALLY think about skinny girls?

Well, i don't think men think about skinny girls in the same way they think about skinny female celebrities, who have the money to do anything they want to their body...
I am yet to meet a male who would go out with a UK size 4 girl over say...Cheryl Cole, who is also very thin, but maybe not a 6 just yet... i think its got something to do with the unobtainability of celebritys, and also how it's drilled into us as a society that this is what is "hot"

Also, you can't put all men into the same category, some men like curvy girls, some guys like to feed obese women...some are into necrophilia...You have deffo just got to get out there
Dude Where's My Username
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
And you re-opened this self esteem destroying can of worms because?????? :lolwut:

Oh well, seeing as the can is open..................I normally think "no thanks.............size 12+ please" :cookie:
mysticalfluffy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Same as monstor munch. I'd feel rubbish any bigger than 6. Taller girls definately suit bigger sizes better though.
Mick Travis
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Being skinny isn't a problem/preference unless they start to look ill. Then it becomes a turn off.
mhevener
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
fat? but what if a girl just has some love handles that thicken her waist line and she's got a little lower belly chub? is that still considered fat (im legit describing myself bc i personally would like to loose more weight, but a lot of people i know say im not fat and that i should thicken up)
Ladoni_Potnyye
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I'm just going to say the following:
skinny girls absolutely do have curves. curves are an anatomical feature brought out by an attractive fat percentage when compared to lean mass. You have them or you don't, pretty much. If your skeletal structure has wide-set hips, a small waist and a petite ribcage that gets larger towards the shoulders alongside bottom-heavy fat distribution, you have a curvy frame. That said, skinnier doesn't mean better looking - there's definitely a golden percentage for everyone that looks good and science says it's around 20% of your body mass being fat. Anna Kendrick is a good example of this; just good genetics in action with good proportions that make ya HNNNNNNNG every time.

Also, your bust is as big as it is. It doesn't actually look better when enlarged by a high fat content. Besides, we take all sizes, so there's no need to worry about them needing to be larger. Big ones, small ones, medium ones, we just like them in general.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (78)
19.4%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (163)
40.55%
Nope, not that interesting (161)
40.05%

Watched Threads