Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    UCAS/SQA/Scottish results ... whether I get into university ... or not.

I need to play a game to occupy myself.
    good luck mate, as long as you put the effort in you will be fine :five:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    :dontknow: i always manage to join your chats and my upnp is always unavailable, dimply becuse nothing needs it, i can even stream with tversity and wmp to the ps3 with no upnp available(apparently it is working, just says it isnt from what i have read)

i will keep looking for a fix for you
    I thought that too but I hosted a game where I was host and no-one else got in...you know when it says not available on yours, does it still come up on the UPnP settings on your router?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by estel)
    What is this I don't even...

Anyone buying?
    The US get one of the coolest cars ever crafted, the Nissan GTR. Europe get a boring AMG. Lovely.

UCAS/SQA/Scottish results ... whether I get into university ... or not. :nooo:

I need to play a game to occupy myself.
    Aren't scottish offers usually given as unconditionals? :unsure:

The best of luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    I thought that too but I hosted a game where I was host and no-one else got in...you know when it says not available on yours, does it still come up on the UPnP settings on your router?
    what settings do you have for your upnp in your router? i will use them and see what happens here, tho i am popping out for 1hr or so atm

ReputationRep:
    Bloody hell A-level results seem like yonks ago.

ReputationRep:
    what settings do you have for your upnp in your router? i will use them and see what happens here, tho i am popping out for 1hr or so atm
    UPnP on

Advertisement Period (in minutes): 30

Advertisement Time To Live (in hops): 4

I'm out till around 8 btw.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I am back guys. :proud:

No PS3 today, FARRRRR too tired. Didn't get back to the flat until 4am, then had to get the train home just after midday! Epic trip.

Edit:
    - PS Store Update: Aug 4th
    - GT5 Signature edition. :sogood:
    - Pro Ev 2011 :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chernij)
    x
    Thanks I'm much better now Trying to avoid mosquitoes :ninja:

(Original post by bigmo7)
    x
    You've probably got like a 100 but I got my firs nuke the other day on scrapyard
    Since I only play regular TDM its pretty hard so I've never really tried. But that day I found out how good the UMP ( Never used it before :facepalm2:) was and was beasting with it all day so I thought might as well give it a shot
    But i got it with hardline on :o: :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kuks)
    Thanks I'm much better now Trying to avoid mosquitoes
    I'm glad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chernij)
    I'm glad
    Cheers

ReputationRep:
    PES 2010 online is ****! Or maybe it's my connection. :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brotherhood)
    PES 2010 online is ****! Or maybe it's my connection. :/
    It's because it's PES :ninja:
    I heard that Konami really aren't too good with servers when playing online.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    I am back guys.

No PS3 today, FARRRRR too tired. Didn't get back to the flat until 4am, then had to get the train home just after midday! Epic trip.

Edit:
    - PS Store Update: Aug 4th
    - GT5 Signature edition.
    - Pro Ev 2011
    been anywhere nice? I am close to considering a september tsr retirement :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    operation flashpoint 3 confirmed too :coma: i love the campaign on that
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    been anywhere nice? I am close to considering a september tsr retirement :awesome:
    Just had a day and night out in Glasgow.

:nooo: :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    ahhh i bloody failed on arkham asylum on getting the platinum, i failed to meet the party pooper trophy.

ReputationRep:
    Results in 3 hours. Kill me guys. :nooo:
    Good news?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KeineHeldenMehr)
    ahhh i bloody failed on arkham asylum on getting the platinum, i failed to meet the party pooper trophy.
    That's a good excuse to play it again - it's worth it! I can't do the challenge rooms well enough for the platinum :sad:

ReputationRep:
    If I'd have played it first time on hard I'd have the bloody platinum now! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    That's a good excuse to play it again - it's worth it! I can't do the challenge rooms well enough for the platinum :sad:
    Took me a while to be able to do the challenge rooms, perserverence is the key. The fighting mechanics just seemed to click some time and I got the 3 stars on loads of them in one sitting after failing or getting 1/2 stars a load of times.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.