Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Complete this statement....'I can't get a girlfriend/boyfriend because...' Watch

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Because I don't call myself "alpha male" on TSR like OP does

Because i've never been with anyone and i'm scared that will put a guy off.

ReputationRep:
    because i never meet anyone interesting

ReputationRep:
    I can't get a girlfriend because I'm too busy working atm lol!

ReputationRep:
    ...Because my boyfriend of 3 and a half year broke up with me last week...

ReputationRep:
    because i'm terrible at doing anything beyond pulling girls in clubs...

ReputationRep:
    ..because I'm a bit socially awkward, I never answer/respond to people with what I really want to say. I love clever guys, but I feel easily intimidated when i'm around them, trembling on words, and I can't find anyone who has the same interests as me :cry2: Since i've stopped going to house parties and hanging out with friends as much, I've become a bit (expectedly) anti-social. ahh, I'll overcome it sooner or later!

also, I can't seem to do that thing that they say "when you stop looking, you'll find love."

ReputationRep:
    i've got 3 **** buddies at the moment, life is great, though im gettin tired of it, and one of my **** buddies likes me a lot but whatever happens happens

ReputationRep:
    because...i have no head

ReputationRep:
    :iiam:

But it's probably because I'm shy, boring, easily intimidated and have a strange face.
    It does keep people guessing though...is she a lesbian? Is she a serial killer? And so on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NaturalDisaster)
    Other than the fate part, you've pretty much said everything I was too lazy to. :lol: It's like you're me. And I thought I was the only one like this...although I don't blush much I think. Not sure though. :lol: And I wear foundation, fighting spots is a losing battle, as it turns out. Only started using it fairly recently though, and I'm not super-reliant on it or anything.
    It's great to know there are more ppl who feel the same way out there!!
    Well I also suffer with spots a lot of the time (due to constant boughts of tonsilitis that are poisoning my system - not acne), but I still would never resort to make-up of any kind I'm a perfectionist and know I'd become obsessed about it, and I know I could do make-up well and wouldn't want ppl to be attracted to how I look as opposed to me, if you get what I mean lol.
    You're right in what you've said, but you really dont even need foundation, if you're in the same position as me and are fortunate enough to have family and friends who love and appreciate you for who you are dont worry about make-up
    Besides, you don't need make-up to attract 'the one'
    All the Best!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*Horse_Mad*~)
    I can't get a boyfriend because i'm mad for horses!
    Hmmm, interesting...

ReputationRep:
    I'm socially awkward and boring.

ReputationRep:
    I compare every girl to my perfect ex. Who i still believe i can be with one day so push everyone away in the meantime. Not clever really.

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty much repugnant.

ReputationRep:
    I have 0 self confidence.

At least, I hope that's the only reason...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Perplexingly_Jaded)
    ...because im a sarcastic, geeky pervert.

Any takers? :sexface:
    I'm pretty sure all those qualities are pluses to about 25% of boys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hooj)
    Hmmm, interesting...
    What on earth is wrong with you?? Troll!! Get over yourself mate, perhaps then you might find a girlfriend/boyfriend and stop trolling innocent threads/insulting nice people!! :mad:
    I think it's pretty darn obvious why you can't find someone.....

ReputationRep:
    What on earth is wrong with you?? Troll!! Get over yourself mate, perhaps then you might find a girlfriend/boyfriend and stop trolling innocent threads/insulting nice people!! :mad:
    I think it's pretty darn obvious why you can't find someone.....
    Yuv mad for it gurl.

ReputationRep:
    It's great to know there are more ppl who feel the same way out there!!
    Well I also suffer with spots a lot of the time (due to constant boughts of tonsilitis that are poisoning my system - not acne), but I still would never resort to make-up of any kind I'm a perfectionist and know I'd become obsessed about it, and I know I could do make-up well and wouldn't want ppl to be attracted to how I look as opposed to me, if you get what I mean lol.
    You're right in what you've said, but you really dont even need foundation, if you're in the same position as me and are fortunate enough to have family and friends who love and appreciate you for who you are dont worry about make-up
    Besides, you don't need make-up to attract 'the one'
    All the Best!!
    That's sweet. I'm only a perfectionist when it comes to writing. I'm never pleased. :lol: It's pretty funny the only guy who ever actually asked me out mostly saw me without make-up, because we both went to this same club and they weren't keen on make-up there. Since I plan to move far away once I leave school, what the guys here think of me doesn't matter a bit. I just prefer wearing it. But I wouldn't dissolve into tears if I ran out. A friend of mine is so paranoid about it that she never lets us see her without it. Even at sleepovers. She hides under her sleeping bag and reapplies it. :lol: She's a great friend though so it doesn't really matter.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 12, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.