Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspiringwhatever)
    I got negged like 5 times now -.- Stupid *****es ! Yeh it's the same with me, I know I am not obese, but I wanna drop a few dress sizes and it's my right to do it. I wanna fit into a size 2, I am sorry if I offend people in any way because of it -.-

Do you go to the gym or something?
    not at the moment, got two weeks exams!!
    anyway yes, run twice a week and do gym...as I said, because I haven't got time now, I just pay attention to what I eat ...no sweets and chocolate, no junk food whatsoever, no ketchup and &co. (though it can seem really weird, they help you put a lot of weight on) NO ALCOHOL (same) NO CORN FLAKES (again, it's not a joke, they're really fat O.O) and I cut on bread, only 60grams per day...I eat plenty of vegetables and fruit, fish, egg once a week, red meat and white meat twice a week...and I think I do well for my health as well...it can be unbearable to feel uncomfortable and out of place in your own body, some people just don't understand how much it can hurt...
    what are you doing instead? how much time did you give yourself to lose weight?

ReputationRep:
    More than I should.

(Original post by Pink_Chocolate xx)
    5ft 6

7st10
    Wanna be less
    Seriously? :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    About 6'5, varying about 90-95 kg depending on time of year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mask Of Sanity)
    More than I should.

Seriously? :zomg:

Yeah.
    Probably gained a little over xmas to be fair haha.

female 10 stone 5 foot 6

ReputationRep:
    5 ft8 and 13 st...i know not good!!...lol...:P

(Original post by amitai)
      not at the moment, got two weeks exams!!
      anyway yes, run twice a week and do gym...as I said, because I haven't got time now, I just pay attention to what I eat ...no sweets and chocolate, no junk food whatsoever, no ketchup and &co. (though it can seem really weird, they help you put a lot of weight on) NO ALCOHOL (same) NO CORN FLAKES (again, it's not a joke, they're really fat O.O) and I cut on bread, only 60grams per day...I eat plenty of vegetables and fruit, fish, egg once a week, red meat and white meat twice a week...and I think I do well for my health as well...it can be unbearable to feel uncomfortable and out of place in your own body, some people just don't understand how much it can hurt...
      what are you doing instead? how much time did you give yourself to lose weight?
      OMG I feel so bad because sometimes I just have to eat junk food it's impossible not to and then I always feel like ****. But I kind of do the same as you. I only eat white meat though, and I only have it like once a week cos I don't really like meat, I mostly eat vegetables and rice. yeh I know ketchup and cornflakes make you soo fat. even the special K ones. I eat muesli and fresh fruit with low fat natural yoghurt in the morning tho, it gives me the energy I need. I do drink alcohol, which I know makes you fat, but only when I go out. I go to the gym five times a week for about an hour and do cardio and once a week I do machines to tone a little. I also do yoga once a week. I do this for some time already, however I would eat loads of bad things, and now I realised that I don't want to continue living like this so I started to change my eating habits.

I want to weigh about 7st before I start uni, I was also thinking about taking thermogenics to speed up my metabolism, but I am not sure yet. I seriously don't care what other people think, it is about my personal happiness and I know I will be happier with 45 kilos.

What is your weight goal?

ReputationRep:
      i am 5ft5 and i weigh 8st and 1/2
      i am a bit fatty

EDIT: why the **** was i negged?

That's healthy..

(Although I know I'm being hypocritical)

But yeah it's healthy for your height

ReputationRep:
      6'4 / 194cm
      13stone / 82.6kg

That's healthy..

(Although I know I'm being hypocritical)

But yeah it's healthy for your height
        well it might be healthy on a diagram, but i feel fat and when I am 7st it's still healthy :P just i'll look hotter

ReputationRep:
        This REALLY pisses me off...

It's 2011, Learn to use the f***ing metric system!

ReputationRep:
        I'm 17, 5ft 5 and a 1/2 and I weigh 12st 5.3lb

ReputationRep:
        5'4 and 7stone.

ReputationRep:
        I got negged like 5 times now -.- Stupid *****es ! Yeh it's the same with me, I know I am not obese, but I wanna drop a few dress sizes and it's my right to do it. I wanna fit into a size 2, I am sorry if I offend people in any way because of it -.-

Do you go to the gym or something?
        Size 2 as in a size 6 UK? Me too!!! I think it's a beautiful size! Ha watch me get negged for this

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Cheesecakefactory)
        This REALLY pisses me off...

It's 2011, Learn to use the f***ing metric system!
        Just on a personal note while Metric is far more useful for calculations and other precise things I find that Imperial when applied to people is far better at conveying the scale of the statistics.

ReputationRep:
        5'4 53kg...

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Willum Infanta)
        I know some think this is a rude question but I'd just like to see what the general weight of everyone is, girls and boys...oh and height would be helpful too :teeth:

I weight 8st 6 (I do eat a lot of food but I just don't put anything on...
        and I'm 5"11 (may be 6"0 now last measured myself a couple of months ago)

I'm not insecure, i'm actually happy with my height and general weight (although I am aware I am skinny as)
        Whoa. I'm 6ft and 10st 9lbs and i think i'm skinny as hell ...

ReputationRep:
        OMG I feel so bad because sometimes I just have to eat junk food it's impossible not to and then I always feel like ****. But I kind of do the same as you. I only eat white meat though, and I only have it like once a week cos I don't really like meat, I mostly eat vegetables and rice. yeh I know ketchup and cornflakes make you soo fat. even the special K ones. I eat muesli and fresh fruit with low fat natural yoghurt in the morning tho, it gives me the energy I need. I do drink alcohol, which I know makes you fat, but only when I go out. I go to the gym five times a week for about an hour and do cardio and once a week I do machines to tone a little. I also do yoga once a week. I do this for some time already, however I would eat loads of bad things, and now I realised that I don't want to continue living like this so I started to change my eating habits.

I want to weigh about 7st before I start uni, I was also thinking about taking thermogenics to speed up my metabolism, but I am not sure yet. I seriously don't care what other people think, it is about my personal happiness and I know I will be happier with 45 kilos.

What is your weight goal?
        Agreed, and again agreed. As long as you're fine with yourself and don't do harm to your health which I think you won't

Same as you, was eating reeeeeally bad, loads of junk food and special k (brought me addiction :eek:) and then I realized I just couldn't go on like that. I put on weight when I got to uni, used to be skinnier bfore, so I want to go back to that...I know that I won't look good/healthy under 52 kg, because my bones are 'thick' so it just doesn't like good...but I need to lose these kilos and not go back-yoyo effect, as I always do. It's a promise to myself and I'll stick to it this time.

Your week schedule is impressive :eek: Wish I could do so much as well! I'm a bit lazy I guess..

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by ethareal)
        Whoa. I'm 6ft and 10st 9lbs and i think i'm skinny as hell ...
        Yes yes, I am aware...get me McDonald's please :teehee:

ReputationRep:
        Yeah.
        Probably gained a little over xmas to be fair haha.
        You remind me of my sister. :tongue:

Submit reply
      TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 17, 2012
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.