Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misplacedshadow)
    After Saturday's episode, I reaaaaaaally hope Lloyd/Scarlett don't work out.
    I genuinely don't think I've hated a couple as much as them (though Linda/Lenny is coming close). Everytime I see Scarlett or Lloyd together it makes me feel ill.
    It feels like they're trying to replace RJ only they're absolutely nothing close. Blehhhh.
    I know right, the scenes with them in were so awkward, don't really know what the writers were trying to get at or why :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VanillaTwilight)
    When is the next episode on btw? I checked it for next Saturday and it wasn't there
    8.30pm on Friday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CantThinkOfaUsername)
    8.30pm on Friday
    Ahhh thanks I thought it may be on Sunday instead but nope it wasn't there either haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cheddar)
    I know right, the scenes with them in were so awkward, don't really know what the writers were trying to get at or why :confused:
    I agree. They spent barely any time building their relationship and I just don't see any chemistry between them. I disliked both of their characters when they first started and together is just double the hate!

At least Friday is one day sooner, stupid football mucking up the schedules!

ReputationRep:
    Scarlett and Lloyd are just a cringe-worthy cheese-fest! :lol:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Scarlett + Lloyd +bed scene= :puke:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manupalace)
    I don't usually feel awkward with those kind of scenes, but that wasn't nice to watch. :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manupalace)
    Agreed :/ It was so awkward.

And the scenes at Lloyd's sister's party were awkward too, but not because the writers did well to convey the emotions Scarlett was feeling- because of the horrible acting!

ReputationRep:
    I only started watching Casualty last week, and I absolutely love it. Tonight's episode especially has been good. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    I literally cannot stand Britney's accent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Disenchanted)
    It's not that bad. I have a similar accent.

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand why people don't like accents. I hardly notice them!

ReputationRep:
    It was on last night? :confused: I-player it is then...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeHappy)
    It was on last night? :confused: I-player it is then...
    It was? And re the accent, I know that's how some people talk but she just gets on my nerve when she opens her mouth!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aek-94)
    It's not that bad. I have a similar accent.
    Hopefully you don't sound the same as a squawking 14 year old girl though

ReputationRep:
    Lenny is wasted in the lab

Also, my dislike for Lloyd grows week by week. He just can't stop himself acting like a complete idiot every time :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Lloyd is an idiot!

I was convinced Lenny would turn around at the last minute and say he wasn't leaving. He was one of my favourite characters, albeit a bit underused recently. All the characters I like seem to be going!

Also- anyone notice the tension between Dylan and Tom? Something being set up for a later confrontation perhaps?

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully you don't sound the same as a squawking 14 year old girl though
    Well that's true. :rolleyes:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Has Sam left already?

ReputationRep:
    Noo she hasn't! I think she'll be staying on a bit longer Which is good, because I think she's a great character - really energetic and livens the place up. Also she's so pretty I would happily be her

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 18, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.