Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What’s something you know you do differently than most people? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by When will I know?)
    Replace the bold bit with Lingerie:rolleyes:

Sugar with my Rice Krispies

My obsession for marshmallows
    When I used to eat Rice Krispies, I used to put sugar on it! I put sugar on my kiwi fruit, scoop a spoon out, replace the sugar and so on. I think I just like sugar! :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maskofsanity)
    I read the introduction of a book at the end.
    That's not weird at all, they're usually filled with spoilers [that is, if we're talking introductions not by the authors themselves, but by critics and stuff], and would be much more in place at the end.
    I think of myself as kinda OCD at times, but looking at some stuff in this thread, I'm not really.
    I deal cards with my left hand, wear my watch on my right hand, and play football with my left foot. I'm right-handed.

ReputationRep:
    I do many things differently....

I eat with my fork in my right hand and my knife in my left and eat crisps with my right hand...i am right handed!

I use blistex and vaseline together, blistex first then vaseline ( i dont know anybody who does this )

I eat desserts and rice with a fork instead of a spoon...

I order cups in order of age of the receiver when i make a brew..so like my dad then mum then me then brother from left to right (ive just noticed how ocd that sounds :|)

Hi 5 to ketchup and pizza eaters. Also with spicy sauce depending on the pizza

OH and a weird one...i walk on my tip toes in the house when i dont have shoes or slippers on....(im like 5 foot awws ) but still im yet to find someone who does this......

I have NEVER heard anyone say 'i cant be asked'...but im northern ;] aha it would sound really weird!
    Tbh...'arsed' said northern sounds similar to 'asked' said southern....maybe thats just me? If we say 'asked' it would sound...'cant be ass-kd'....just wrong ;]

Prob alot moreeeee....but looking on here made me realise im maybe not as crazy i thought :P

ReputationRep:
    When i'm walking on the pavement, i try not to step on the lines haha i'm a freak

ReputationRep:
    I have violent thoughts on a normal basis.

ReputationRep:
    EskimoJo is that Nyuu/Lucy in your signature?

ReputationRep:
    I eat American-style, cutting up everything into bites then putting my fork in my right hand and eating :L

ReputationRep:
    I genuinely used to struggle to say Czechoslovakia.

My friend had to teach me to say it as 'Checkers Love Ikea', but extremely fast. Now I can sort of say it, but as you will find out if you try this method, it sounds a bit werid ;D

Also, I won't walk over three grates in the pavement. I just won't.

I can't eat an orange once I know there are pips in it.

I HATE magic tree car fresheners. I can't stand it when they won't stay still when you're driving. It drives me MAD.

And I hate hate hate writing in black pen. I'll do it if I have to, but blue all the way.

ReputationRep:
    I don't do people.

ReputationRep:
    I can spend hours aligning my posters so that they are at a perfectly straight angle, otherwise I can't concentrate on anything but the poster. I also enjoy eating double cream and honey on toast from time to time.

ReputationRep:
    I brush my teeth in the shower. :teehee:

(Original post by Wild_Precious_Life)
    I can spend hours aligning my posters so that they are at a perfectly straight angle, otherwise I can't concentrate on anything but the poster. I also enjoy eating double cream and honey on toast from time to time.
    Wont that take ages to eat lol

(Original post by wolfspirit)
    I brush my teeth in the shower. :teehee:
    Guess that works, lol i can imagine all the foam!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meatzaper)
    i say 'can't be asked' too... I saw som1 sayin arsed I just assumed they were not born in England...
    Arse is an English term and ass is an American term so don't know wtf you are talking about there..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blueray)
    Have you never got a cold from it???:eek:
    Nope haha . Even when I have a cold, it's on because it helps to clear the air lol.

(Original post by SuperStarr1)
    Nope haha . Even when I have a cold, it's on because it helps to clear the air lol.
    lol open windows ! just a silly suggestion

ReputationRep:
    I give rep for every funny post I see, not just the ones on page 1.

(Original post by edd360)
    I give rep for every funny post I see, not just the ones on page 1.
    Yes i totally agree so do other people

ReputationRep:
    It is ARSED. ARSED. So grinds my gears when people say asked. How does that make any sense AT ALL???

Yeah loads of people say that
    "i cant be asked"
    when they should be saying "i cant be arsed"

ReputationRep:
    Apparently everyone else does the button up on their trousers or jeans before doing the zip up. I don't.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.