Turn on thread page Beta

It Polls for Thee: Secretary General Election Time! watch

• View Poll Results: Vote for your preferred SG. YOU HAVE SEVEN DAYS.
    Nightowl
    60.00%
    Wootcannon
    6.67%
    Brimstone
    30.00%
    Ahmed
    0%
    ABSTAIN
    3.33%

ReputationRep:
    So.. how's everyones day going?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nightowl)
    So.. how's everyones day going?
    México's day is going quite well. México's parents gave México easter eggs, so México has a feeling that México may well be on a constant sugar rush throughout the day.
    And China?

ReputationRep:
    Chinas having a very lazy day, watching the Simpsons and looking forward to the news (censored of course). Why did Mexico get eggs early?

ReputationRep:
    China brings glad tidings - The UK Rep's (Wootcannon) internet has been fixed, so we can once again look forward to an active United Kingdom!

ReputationRep:
    Chinas having a very lazy day, watching the Simpsons and looking forward to the news (censored of course). Why did Mexico get eggs early?
    México got its eggs early for reasons unbeknownst to México.
    México is pleased that the UK's internet is fixed.
    México feels bored, and might actually be looking forward to returning to school, if not only to see México's friends.
    México needs a lurver.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddylad)
    México would like to remind Italy that laughter is not befitting to the MUN, and neither are profanities.
    México would also like to thank China for yesterdays rep.
    Italy does not consider the word "arse" a profanity. Without laughter the world cannot continue therefore Italy will continue to laugh and have fun regardless of whether other nations want it to "chortle"

Forza Italia.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dhesi)
    Italy does not consider the word "arse" a profanity. Without laughter the world cannot continue therefore Italy will continue to laugh and have fun regardless of whether other nations want it to "chortle"

Forza Italia.
    I thought you were acting as if you were a Prodi Government? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Forza Italia means "go on italy".....nothing to do with my politics, as you well know im extreme left wing. However Berlusconi is thoroughly entertaining and for the purposes of my enjoyment on the MUN I wish he had won.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dhesi)

Forza Italia.
    Viva México:eviltongu
    And yes, I think you'll find that Signor Prodi is somewhat more conservative with his language than Signor Berlusconi

ReputationRep:
    We might have him back in 4 years, dont worry

ReputationRep:
    We might have him back in 4 years, dont worry
    If im still on TSR in four years "Forza Italia" however I think Berlusconi will win next time anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddylad)
    And yes, I think you'll find that Signor Prodi is somewhat more conservative with his language than Signor Berlusconi
    What a shame.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dhesi)
    What a shame.
    I know, he was comical in his twatishness.

ReputationRep:
    Sadly, we might not be here to poke and prod fun at him in 4 years

ReputationRep:
    :eek: I'll be 21! I bet I'm the only one of us left

ReputationRep:
    I'll only be 17

ReputationRep:
    :eek: I was 13 only four years ago?! it seems longer..

ReputationRep:
    I know, I'd bet I'm the youngest MUN'er. Woo! The joys of being young, carefree and with optional nuclear weapons.

ReputationRep:
    :eek: I'll be 21! I bet I'm the only one of us left
    México will be 22:rolleyes:
    Holy crap México will be 19 this year:eek: México can't be 19 yet, it seems like just yesterday that México was 16:eek:

ReputationRep:
    If you own a time machine then it most probo was.

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.