Marie05
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by tahngarth)
oh I already got my grades too, I did the french Baccalaureat, results for me were on june 22nd.
WOO! Well done to you too

I don't know... some people do! I don't particularly like french people and I'm french!:p:
:eek: why don't you like the french?!
Marie05
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by cramnotes)
hey,
yep its the same adam.
I was kind of worried putting my picture, here, but in the end, Im going to see you all anyway. I just was a bit worried about whether or not I made stupid comments here that would forever tar my reputation. lol
Aw! Most of us tend to say something stupid from time to time, but that can be much more frequent with some people... *looks at The Caretaker* :p: just kidding! :p:
tahngarth
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Marie05)
:eek: why don't you like the french?!
no the french are allright, I guess that they just annoy me since I've lived all my life surrounded by french people.
I suppose I'll like english people, since they are going to be totally new!!!
*Me hugging the queen* :hugs:

Just came back from small trip to london. I love this city! (2nd time in my life I actually went there, when I think that I'm going to study in this totally new city.......)
The Caretaker
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
yeah i thought london was totally amazing when i went there too, i was acting like such a tourist going wow that's harrods! or wow all these huge museums or wow i had a hotel on that street the last time i played monopoly!

and i saw soooo many gigs happening in london too, really cheap, really good *drool*
lihermit
Report 13 years ago
Theres a place called scala near kings cross iv been a few times before... good live alternative/rock music, im deffinately gonna go more often when im at imperial... its right near kings cross. Two gallants are playing there early november.. i love this band.. nights out are gonna be so much easier in london, because of the tubes... i spend a fortune on taxis right now!
Adarah
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by lihermit)
Theres a place called scala near kings cross iv been a few times before... good live alternative/rock music, im deffinately gonna go more often when im at imperial... its right near kings cross. Two gallants are playing there early november.. i love this band.. nights out are gonna be so much easier in london, because of the tubes... i spend a fortune on taxis right now!
forget the tubes at night- they stop running at around midnight/one o'clock

but night busses rock!!!!

buy an oyster card as soon as you get to London and start saving. don't bother with a student oyster unless you are going to be buying weekly or monthly tickets as there is no extra reduction for single fairs on a student oyster.
Legend66
Report 13 years ago
got in for geoscience! so thought id stick up this picture, im second from the right (the one with his eyes closed lol) see you there!
Mangaroo
Badges: 10
Report 13 years ago
just thought id drop in to say i got in for med and ill cya there people
Lemming*
Report 13 years ago
Got accepted for env geoscience!
Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/54265223
Pics up there.
Jonathan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by Lemming*)
Got accepted for env geoscience!
Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/54265223
Pics up there.
Hiya, if you pick one or two photos that I can link to, I'll put you on the index
Lemming*
Report 13 years ago

I'm the one on the left
//Mike
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Here are a few of myself:

halfoflessthan50p
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
wooh new pics!

Lemming, youre beautiful hun

Mike, haha love the first one. With the background all blurred. Its like on really cheap bollywood films where the main character works out who his father is and the camera zooms in on his face. (...or something)

Ill find a better picture of me, one which you can identify me from. Cos I'll be meeting all you people in 5 weeks!

5 weeks!!
Lemming*
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by halfoflessthan50p)
wooh new pics!

Lemming, youre beautiful hun
lol thank you
Yeah, you should get some better pics :p:
//Mike
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Thanks 50p (can't really think how best to abbreviate your handle...)

I can't say I have ever had any of my photo's compared to a Bollywood film, and especially not such a specific tale (watch a lot of them do we? ) but nevertheless I shall take it as a compliment... Thank you!

Nice, Lemming.
Jonathan
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Agreed - nice, Lemming
halfoflessthan50p
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by //Mike)
Thanks 50p (can't really think how best to abbreviate your handle...)

I can't say I have ever had any of my photo's compared to a Bollywood film, and especially not such a specific tale (watch a lot of them do we? ) but nevertheless I shall take it as a compliment... Thank you!

Nice, Lemming.
:ninja: what? who told you that?

I like 50p. It could be my ganster name. haha 50p - hes like the cockney 50 cent

(Original post by Lem)
Yeah, you should get some better pics
:p:
tahngarth
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Its like on really cheap bollywood films where the main character works out who his father is and the camera zooms in on his face. (...or something)
Star Wars is from bollywood?.... Never knew that...:p:

btw: I am just kidding, please don't take me for stupider than I actually am

If I see a Yellow-skinned dude, I'll know it's you.
This thread feels weird, think that in yeah 5 weeks , we'll be seeing these people in real life
//Mike
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I like 50p. It could be my ganster name. haha 50p - hes like the cockney 50 cent
'50p' certainly has a ring to it - out of interest, have you heard of '50 Pence'?
zertrudetrout
Report 13 years ago
hell, 5 weeks is so close! its gonna be a bit weird asking someone if they're lemming, halfoflessthan50p or the caretaker. admittedly a bit easier with mike or johnathan... everyone's much better looking than the imperial stereotype btw
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Imperial College London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Jun '20
    Thu, 25 Jun '20
    Sat, 19 Sep '20

- Have you considered distance learning for any of your qualifications?

Yes! I'm on a distance learning course right now (9)
7.96%
Yes, I've thought about it but haven't signed up yet (12)
10.62%
No, but maybe I will look into it (28)
24.78%
No and I wouldn't consider it (64)
56.64%

Watched Threads