Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tahngarth)
    oh I already got my grades too, I did the french Baccalaureat, results for me were on june 22nd.
    WOO! Well done to you too

I don't know... some people do! I don't particularly like french people and I'm french!:p:
    :eek: why don't you like the french?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cramnotes)
    hey,
    yep its the same adam.
    I was kind of worried putting my picture, here, but in the end, Im going to see you all anyway. I just was a bit worried about whether or not I made stupid comments here that would forever tar my reputation. lol
    Aw! Most of us tend to say something stupid from time to time, but that can be much more frequent with some people... *looks at The Caretaker* :p: just kidding! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marie05)
    :eek: why don't you like the french?!
    no the french are allright, I guess that they just annoy me since I've lived all my life surrounded by french people.
    I suppose I'll like english people, since they are going to be totally new!!!
    *Me hugging the queen* :hugs:

Just came back from small trip to london. I love this city! (2nd time in my life I actually went there, when I think that I'm going to study in this totally new city.......)

ReputationRep:
    yeah i thought london was totally amazing when i went there too, i was acting like such a tourist going wow that's harrods! or wow all these huge museums or wow i had a hotel on that street the last time i played monopoly!

and i saw soooo many gigs happening in london too, really cheap, really good *drool*

ReputationRep:
    Theres a place called scala near kings cross iv been a few times before... good live alternative/rock music, im deffinately gonna go more often when im at imperial... its right near kings cross. Two gallants are playing there early november.. i love this band.. nights out are gonna be so much easier in london, because of the tubes... i spend a fortune on taxis right now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lihermit)
    Theres a place called scala near kings cross iv been a few times before... good live alternative/rock music, im deffinately gonna go more often when im at imperial... its right near kings cross. Two gallants are playing there early november.. i love this band.. nights out are gonna be so much easier in london, because of the tubes... i spend a fortune on taxis right now!
    forget the tubes at night- they stop running at around midnight/one o'clock

but night busses rock!!!!

buy an oyster card as soon as you get to London and start saving. don't bother with a student oyster unless you are going to be buying weekly or monthly tickets as there is no extra reduction for single fairs on a student oyster.

ReputationRep:
    got in for geoscience! so thought id stick up this picture, im second from the right (the one with his eyes closed lol) see you there!

just thought id drop in to say i got in for med and ill cya there people

ReputationRep:
    Got accepted for env geoscience!
    Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/54265223
    Pics up there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lemming*)
    Got accepted for env geoscience!
    Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/54265223
    Pics up there.
    Hiya, if you pick one or two photos that I can link to, I'll put you on the index

ReputationRep:

I'm the one on the left

ReputationRep:
    Here are a few of myself:

ReputationRep:
    wooh new pics!

Lemming, youre beautiful hun

Mike, haha love the first one. With the background all blurred. Its like on really cheap bollywood films where the main character works out who his father is and the camera zooms in on his face. (...or something)

Ill find a better picture of me, one which you can identify me from. Cos I'll be meeting all you people in 5 weeks!

5 weeks!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by halfoflessthan50p)
    wooh new pics!

Lemming, youre beautiful hun
    lol thank you
    Yeah, you should get some better pics :p:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks 50p (can't really think how best to abbreviate your handle...)

I can't say I have ever had any of my photo's compared to a Bollywood film, and especially not such a specific tale (watch a lot of them do we? ) but nevertheless I shall take it as a compliment... Thank you!

Nice, Lemming.

ReputationRep:
    Agreed - nice, Lemming

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by //Mike)
    Thanks 50p (can't really think how best to abbreviate your handle...)

I can't say I have ever had any of my photo's compared to a Bollywood film, and especially not such a specific tale (watch a lot of them do we? ) but nevertheless I shall take it as a compliment... Thank you!

Nice, Lemming.
    :ninja: what? who told you that?

I like 50p. It could be my ganster name. haha 50p - hes like the cockney 50 cent

(Original post by Lem)
    Yeah, you should get some better pics
    :p:

ReputationRep:
    Its like on really cheap bollywood films where the main character works out who his father is and the camera zooms in on his face. (...or something)
    Star Wars is from bollywood?.... Never knew that...:p:

btw: I am just kidding, please don't take me for stupider than I actually am

If I see a Yellow-skinned dude, I'll know it's you.
    This thread feels weird, think that in yeah 5 weeks , we'll be seeing these people in real life

ReputationRep:
    I like 50p. It could be my ganster name. haha 50p - hes like the cockney 50 cent
    '50p' certainly has a ring to it - out of interest, have you heard of '50 Pence'?

ReputationRep:
    hell, 5 weeks is so close! its gonna be a bit weird asking someone if they're lemming, halfoflessthan50p or the caretaker. admittedly a bit easier with mike or johnathan... everyone's much better looking than the imperial stereotype btw

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.