Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatepeople37)
    You are an absolute hero... Total respect for you
    S'all good as long as you don't hate me Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone! I've just completely given up on trying to teach myself differential equations.
    So fingers crossed that we get no questions about them, haha.
    Just hoping for a couple of nice questions on Partial Fractions and Binomial Expansion, and get a D!

ReputationRep:
    I hope the fact that I haven done all the past papers doesn't disadvantage me much

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Damn I messed up my revision by doing too much bio! D: I want to get an A but I am messing up everywhere! T_T

ReputationRep:
    I can't sleep.... This is bad

ReputationRep:
    I can't sleep.... This is bad
    join me on my attempt at an all nighter T_T I went into c3 with 4 hours revision. Found it pretty fine. I need at least 6 hours for C4. Only done like 3 :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stickyelmo)
    join me on my attempt at an all nighter T_T I went into c3 with 4 hours revision. Found it pretty fine. I need at least 6 hours for C4. Only done like 3 :/
    That makes me feel a bit better knowing someone else is gonna be up for a while yet .... And if I can sleep I will cos I have done a fair bit of revising over the past week

ReputationRep:
    That makes me feel a bit better knowing someone else is gonna be up for a while yet .... And if I can sleep I will cos I have done a fair bit of revising over the past week

I got a lil' question which shouldn't be too much but if you just learn what sin^2x is integrated into and cos^2x can I just put that down rather than going through all the steps? I make many many errors doing it via the steps

ReputationRep:

I got a lil' question which shouldn't be too much but if you just learn what sin^2x is integrated into and cos^2x can I just put that down rather than going through all the steps? I make many many errors doing it via the steps
    Yeah I guess so if you can learn it well enough.... Might lose one method mark but might not as well

ReputationRep:
    Two week ago I was getting As in this, after not touching it for 2 weeks I barely get Bs! :< Super sad

ReputationRep:
    Do you really just use the chain rule to differentiate trig stuff? Thought its too easy

ReputationRep:
    Damn I messed up my revision by doing too much bio! D: I want to get an A but I am messing up everywhere! T_T
    Im in exact same position as you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone explain how to do question 6) on the January 2012 paper please? (http://ocr.org.uk/Images/79453-quest...hematics-4.pdf)

ReputationRep:
    Still awake .... Oh god I'm gonna **** up tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pineapple.)
    Can anyone explain how to do question 6) on the January 2012 paper please? (http://ocr.org.uk/Images/79453-quest...hematics-4.pdf)
    Ah, if I remember it right, you have to do the volume of revolution of the sin graph and cos graph separately

The sin graph will be rotated between the limits 0 and 1/4pi
    The cos graph will be rotated between the limits 1/4pi and 1/2 pi

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Namrah)
    Ah, if I remember it right, you have to do the volume of revolution of the sin graph and cos graph separately

The sin graph will be rotated between the limits 0 and 1/4pi
    The cos graph will be rotated between the limits 1/4pi and 1/2 pi

Posted from TSR Mobile
    And then you add the two I think to get the total area of R

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm really stuck on u substitution. Thats messing everything up for me.

How do I u subsitute:
    1/1+sqrt(X) and get 2+2ln(3/4)

2:23AM and I get my first u subsitution like a fricken bawss! LEARN MORE!

3:58AM what is a unit vector o.0

6:37AM Had a 2 hours power nap then a quick shower. Hopefully I can remember what I "learnt" if anything at all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pineapple.)
    Does anyone know how to do Question 8 from the jan 2012 paper!!!! PLease

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by master y)
    Does anyone know how to do Question 8 from the jan 2012 paper!!!! PLease
    where is thee stuck on it? http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/135288-...ics-4-june.pdf Mark scheme is pretty straight forward. I'm not sure about part A because I keep getting a 1/3 :/

ReputationRep:
    I dont know if this is the best thread I cant find any others about this exact exam, but here's the paper (sorry for the scribbles)

Could someone get a mark scheme up or find Mr M??? I didnt think the paper was that bad, I need a C from it and Im confident I have that...

But yeah, mark scheme anyone??

Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1371549351.854279.jpg
Views: 2350
Size:  156.1 KBName:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1371549369.066325.jpg
Views: 2077
Size:  130.4 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 7, 2014

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.