Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alhub94)
    Haha yeah I have, I went to Dalriada, I was Head Girl there this year! What are you studying at Edinburgh?
    Ah okay, happy days! I've firmed Edinburgh for maths and then Queens is my insurance, you?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone firmed Edinburgh for Computer Science? If so, shoot me a PM and let's talk about our deeds we've already accomplished in this field

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dylanmarks)
    Naah, didn't get the chance! But I visited Edinburgh several times, and I was fairly confident I was making the right choice in choosing to firm my offer.
    I would confidently say that it's the nicest city on Scotland, anyway! If you don't mind me asking - what type of qualifications are you going to be receiving?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ConnorDuffy)
    I would confidently say that it's the nicest city on Scotland, anyway! If you don't mind me asking - what type of qualifications are you going to be receiving?
    Not at all! I'm doing the IB - and I'm actually in the middle of my exam period right now! :P Only one week to go. After that I have to wait till July to get my results, though...
    And yeah - Edinburgh's a great city to study in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benlove88)
    Ah okay, happy days! I've firmed Edinburgh for maths and then Queens is my insurance, you?
    Firmed Edinburgh for Arabic and Economics and St. Andrews is my insurance!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alhub94)
    Firmed Edinburgh for Arabic and Economics and St. Andrews is my insurance!
    Sorry for asking, but was your offer for St Andrews higher than Edinburgh? I received an offer from St Andrews and it was considerably higher then the one I firmed for Edinburgh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Im firmed for biological sciences, and from manchester, anyone else??
    getting a bit excited for uni now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JackCroxford)
    hey, no not yet!:/ Been looking at it all today and decided on self catering but just dunno where plus alot of the Unite/IQ accommodation seems to be fully booked already?:/ You sorted anything out yet?

Self catered too. And nah I don't think they are, because I went for chalmers st, portsborough court and meadow court all through edinburgh uni, and it's not first come first served as far as i know.. I'd defo go for unite they look nice like. X

ReputationRep:
    Firmed for Illustration can't wait!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anabel123456789)
    Im firmed for biological sciences, and from manchester, anyone else??
    getting a bit excited for uni now!
    I firmed biological sciences too! I'm from just south of Glasgow I can't wait, Edinburgh is so nice!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Firmed for Chinese

ReputationRep:
    Firmed for BA Hons Painting (second year intake) <- gunna be odd explaining how i'm a fresher but a second year :\ many other people coming into second years?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ines-Hermione)
    Firmed for BA Hons Painting (second year intake) <- gunna be odd explaining how i'm a fresher but a second year :\ many other people coming into second years?
    I'm going into second year illustration! Definately going to get tedious explaining haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    HI !
    i have been given an offer to study chem eng.

I take 4 alevels including my native language(maths chem phys , language)
    In the offer letter it says that I need 3 alvels including maths and chem (compulsory ) but doesnt mention what my 3 rd a level can be.
    Does it means they will consider my language a level? As part of the 3 a-level offer
    I checked all the faq and admission enquiries it doesnt say anywhere that they wont ,
    It just makes getting 3 A so sooo more achievable.
    Thanks very much !

ReputationRep:
    Anyone firmed psychology?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by racheland95)
    It's so strange! I thought there would have been more? I'm a psychology student too by the way

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vrose185)
    I'm going into second year illustration! Definately going to get tedious explaining haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Urgh I know! Hahaa. You going into halls?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KatieGorrie)
    Me too
    Our ranks are growing, there are a couple of Psych people here and in the Facebook group.

ReputationRep:
    firmed for theoretical physics... queen mary is my insurance...
    anyone got their CAS yet???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ines-Hermione)
    Urgh I know! Hahaa. You going into halls?
    Yeah I am. I've put Portsburgh, charmers street and black friars as my preferences are you going into halls?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.