Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiffy)
    Ahoi to everyone!
    My name is Migle I'll be studying photography and hopefully I'll be living in Liberty bridge, thought I still haven't heard anything about my accommodation I look forward to getting to know all of you!
    Hey Migle, I doubt ill see much of you, I'll be in caerleon rather than, is it Glamorgan? I'm doinga photography course too though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dlward94)
    Standard
    I'm not sure how it works for standard, but I think that boy said
    02= blaenavon
    5= top floor
    6=room 6 (but I may be wrong x)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Freglin)
    I'm not sure how it works for standard, but I think that boy said
    02= blaenavon
    5= top floor
    6=room 6 (but I may be wrong x)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    aw thank you, hopefully that's right, love being on the top floor of wherever I stay. I apologize now for any loud music I may or may not be playing to those below me

ReputationRep:
    Hey Migle, I doubt ill see much of you, I'll be in caerleon rather than, is it Glamorgan? I'm doinga photography course too though

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw, 'bit sad and I'm not sure, but I think so

ReputationRep:
    ill have to get one, I think mum's getting me a wee telly for my birthday

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Awwwh :3 haha so you room is now tv room yeh

ReputationRep:
    I have horrible problems streaming stuff, I can never find links that work xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Damn thats a shame, I end up just watching everything online these days.

(Original post by kiffy)
    Ahoi to everyone!
    My name is Migle I'll be studying photography and hopefully I'll be living in Liberty bridge, thought I still haven't heard anything about my accommodation I look forward to getting to know all of you!
    Hi Migle, I am studying Photographic Art at Newport unfortunately. so I probably won't see much of you either as I think Liberty Bridge is Cardiff right? Then again the courses may collaborate or something now that the Universities have joined together, who knows Hope you hear from your accommodation soon, and if you have a page for your photography on facebook or have a site or a deviantart it be great to follow your work

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RustedPickle)

Hi Migle, I am studying Photographic Art at Newport unfortunately. so I probably won't see much of you either as I think Liberty Bridge is Cardiff right? Then again the courses may collaborate or something now that the Universities have joined together, who knows Hope you hear from your accommodation soon, and if you have a page for your photography on facebook or have a site or a deviantart it be great to follow your work
    My laptop is too slow to watch stuff online annoyingly! I really can't wait to get a MacBook xD

ReputationRep:

Ah, sure! No problem Thought my photos are not that good, but thats why I'm here To get better at it
    I have both Deviantart and facebook pages

http://k1ffy.deviantart.com/ and https://www.facebook.com/KiffyPhotography

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiffy)
    Ah, sure! No problem Thought my photos are not that good, but thats why I'm here To get better at it

Ahh i've liked your facebook page and i've followed you on Deviant Art I don't know what you were talking about, your work is great, and of course we're all on the courses to get better so it will be interesting to see where our work is at the end of them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiffy)

Love the work on deviant kiffy ;D

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ahh i've liked your facebook page and i've followed you on Deviant Art I don't know what you were talking about, your work is great, and of course we're all on the courses to get better so it will be interesting to see where our work is at the end of them
    Love the work on deviant kiffy ;D

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm glad that you liked it And thank you

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, does anyone know if there will be a kettle or toaster in accommodation, or do we have to bring our own?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiffy)
    Ahoi to everyone!

Hey Kiffy! I'm in Caerleon too so unfortunately, I'm not sure that I'll be seeing you so much. Your work is beautiful by the way! I'm sure you'll do great on the course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RosaGPhotography)
    Hey guys, does anyone know if there will be a kettle or toaster in accommodation, or do we have to bring our own?
    If you o on the accommodation type website, it lists all te things they include x I've bought a kettle, because I couldn't remember if the list had one on, but I'm sure a toaster was on it x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RosaGPhotography)
    In Caerleon each floor/flat has a toaster and kettle. But people always bring their own so they can use them in their room even though you're technically not allowed to. Think it's to do with the fire alarms.

ReputationRep:
    i have yet to find anyone else online who is studying the same course as me which is worrying, i guess it adds to the excitement of meeting them on our first day apparently, our first night we have a popcorn night which USWSU described 'it will be raining popcorn'??? sounds interesting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sandsphin)
    i have yet to find anyone else online who is studying the same course as me which is worrying, i guess it adds to the excitement of meeting them on our first day apparently, our first night we have a popcorn night which USWSU described 'it will be raining popcorn'??? sounds interesting.
    I know. I just saw it. And I'm extremely excited. I adore popcorn. XD

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I know. I just saw it. And I'm extremely excited. I adore popcorn. XD

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I get the wierd cap bits stuck behind my tongue and its just bleh, I'm more lookig forward to Mexican night xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heyitspaxo)
    I get the wierd cap bits stuck behind my tongue and its just bleh, I'm more lookig forward to Mexican night xD
    I get that... But the pros outweigh the cons. XD Mexican night sounds like a good plan we'll have to sort ourselves out some cracking moustaches and ponchos

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I get that... But the pros outweigh the cons. XD Mexican night sounds like a good plan we'll have to sort ourselves out some cracking moustaches and ponchos

Posted from TSR Mobile
    And sombreros! Fancy coming to mine and making fajitas or something beforehand??

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 15, 2013
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.