Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zarabee)
    The people in Martinique are more open.
    Then I didn't get the second part...
    More laid-back/relaxed :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone get her grandfather was in bad health for question 3 I think it was and for the last question she wanted to go to the USA and better understand English & go abroad to help young people with illnesses

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by weejackie10)
    Did anyone get her grandfather was in bad health for question 3 I think it was and for the last question she wanted to go to the USA and better understand English & go abroad to help young people with illnesses

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I got all of that! But she wanted a sabbatical year in either Australia or the USA?..

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I got sabbatical x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone remember any others?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else write their listening answers on the lined paper instead of below the questions? :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nfergs)
    Anyone else write their listening answers on the lined paper instead of below the questions? :facepalm:
    Nope, you really aren't meant to do that :O

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nope, you really aren't meant to do that :O

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Me and another girl in my class ended up doing that since the invigilator didn't bother to tell us where to write our answers... oh well :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I didn't think it was ill young people.. thought it was just ill people but could be wrong.

I said her grandad was ill and couldn't go on long flights, or he didn't like long flights, can't remember.

The people of Martinique are more open and smiley.. they are not as pressed as people are in Paris.

I've realised that in the reading I mistook les voisins for les voitures. Oh dear. I had no sleep the night before.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jadoreétudier)
    I didn't think it was ill young people.. thought it was just ill people but could be wrong.

I said her grandad was ill and couldn't go on long flights, or he didn't like long flights, can't remember.

The people of Martinique are more open and smiley.. they are not as pressed as people are in Paris.

I've realised that in the reading I mistook les voisins for les voitures. Oh dear. I had no sleep the night before.
    I did the exact same thing with les voisins!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HaggisMuncher23)
    I did the exact same thing with les voisins!
    Glad I'm not the only one! I was such a zombie yesterday.

ReputationRep:
    I think they'll be quite lenient anyways. At least it's over no point in worrying about it now!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think they'll be quite lenient anyways. At least it's over no point in worrying about it now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Actually my French teacher says that the markers are not lenient in the reading or listening. If you use very poor English or the wrong tenses then you simply don't get the mark!

ReputationRep:
    Aww sweet, exams over anyway! So roll on summer x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Out of curiosity, had anyone actually heard of a Caribbean island called Martinique before this exam? I hadn't

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by srm4)
    Out of curiosity, had anyone actually heard of a Caribbean island called Martinique before this exam? I hadn't
    Yes I had, at the start of the year looked at all the exotic islands owned by the french colony, some are beautiful!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FeelingofSuccess)
    Am I the only one here in 6th year? Hehe
    Nope, I also am

ReputationRep:
    See the question about what was there to do for tourists, anyone get boat trips & water sports.
    Then the second part was what was there to do for people who do not enjoy water? What did you get?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    See the question about what was there to do for tourists, anyone get boat trips & water sports.
    Then the second part was what was there to do for people who do not enjoy water? What did you get?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by Nfergs)
    Nope, I also am
    I got they could go hiking in the mountains but not too sure!

Oh cool! What are you doing next year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by srm4)
    Yes.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Applying to university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.