Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

FOOD AND DRINK: The TSR McDonald's Munchie Championship! Watch

ReputationRep:
    NEW SECOND-ROUND HEAT!

DAIRY MILK MCFLURRY versus the CHICKEN LEGEND WITH SPICY SALSA!

It's the cooling chocolate glacial creamy blast of pudding versus the spicy flaming blaze of salsa! Well, not really, unless you're overly susceptible to really mild flavours. But it made it sound dramatic.

ReputationRep:
    MCFLURRY. I get them far too often when I go there, though it isn't often.

ReputationRep:
    McFlurry! 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My eyes skip over the majority of these chicken things. As far as I'm aware, the only burgers on there are the cheeseburgers, Big Macs, quarter pounders, filet-o-fish and McChicken sandwich. Yeah. All the other fancy chicken things just don't get my attention and I wouldn't miss it at all if it were gone! So, McFlurry fo sho!

ReputationRep:
    Chicken legend- The dairy milk mcflurry is so dull :/ Chicken legends are yummy!

ReputationRep:
    Mcflurry!

ReputationRep:
    Chicken Legend. Mcflurry's are so dull.

ReputationRep:
    Dairy Milk McFlurry is my favourite McFlurry so it will have to be that! Besides, the only TRUE chicken sandwich is the McChicken one.

ReputationRep:
    chicken legend! an ice cream cant ****ing win
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    McFlurry. It's unique.

If I wanted chicken with bread I would get a McChicken Sandwich

ReputationRep:
    Chicken legend only because i worship all forms of chicken

ReputationRep:
    DAIRY MILK MCFLURRY WINS!

I will admit, I am fearing the thought that it's going to be about four different ice creams in the finals for a McDonald's competition - it seems whenever pudding is involved on TSR, you guys outright go mental for it. Remember, you should think of it like this -

When you feel like, "I'm craving a Maccy Dees!" - what is it you're actively craving? Mister Whippy Ice Cream? If you answered yes, then fair enough, we must just be different creatures...

But I personally might be a little sad if it's McFlurry vs McFlurry vs McFlurry vs Milkshake finals...

ReputationRep:
    NEW SECOND ROUND HEAT SELECTED.

STRAWBERRY MILKSHAKE battles the might of the HOT APPLE PIE!

Two more puddings have a ruck in our heats! But which sweet is best to eat, to repeat the feat in another heat?

ReputationRep:
    apple pie, purely to prevent a drink/ice cream getting further

ReputationRep:
    Milkshake!

Apple pie brings no-one to my darn yard.

ReputationRep:
    Strawberry Milkshake because I like them and don't like apple pie.

And I never crave McDonalds. I'd only go there if it was my only option for some reason/my friends wanted to go there. On a number of occasions when that has been the case I've just bought a sweet thing!

ReputationRep:
    Milkshake. I don't know why but I never enjoyed their apple pie, even though I like it from other places.

And I don't usually 'crave' McDonalds, but if I ever feel like going there, it's cuz I want ice cream/milkshake or fries (which have gone)!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viennaberry)
    Milkshake!

Apple pie brings no-one to my darn yard.
    :rofl:

I vote milkshake as well!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Apple Pie!

McD's do the best apple pies. Even my mum is addicted to them!

The pastry is crisp and sweet, then the filling is just :sogood:

Also, I don't want a desert/ice cream final

ReputationRep:
    Omg no what is wrong with everyone D:
    How could you choose a milkshake over a hot apple pie?!?!?!??!
    Their apple pie is the only item my mum actually likes and would buy if she were to go to McDonald's! And it's probably my favourite sweet item, so yeah. Apple pie, oh apple pie, you get my vote.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 13, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.