Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Elitism should be encouraged on TSR, not put down just because you don't make the grade.

ReputationRep:
    - Unacting paedophiles supply the lions share of our youth and community work
    - Sex before age 21 means you are a bit of a pleb
    - Scottish style calvinism or elements of sharia are necessary to inhibit peoples appetites and encourage hard work
    - Women working is catastrophic for the stability of a society.
    - Ugly women have more character and cook better
    - The countrys isnt run by a white oxbridge educated elite, it is owned ​ by an asian one.
    - History will look kindly on Nick Griffin (like Van Gogh probably when the geezer is dead)
    - All over 18s must provide civic service (light communal charitable duties)

ReputationRep:
    Star Wars 1-3 aren't that bad
    There is nothing wrong with doing a degree in a softer subject if that is where your genuine passion lies
    I am completely indifferent to Marmite
    It is absolutely fine to stay in on a Saturday night and does not make you a dull person
    Ginger people are people too (I'm not ginger)
    Keeping birds in cages is wrong
    Leggings (as a trouser replacement) never look good on any girl, even if they are slim

ReputationRep:
    I like Matt Smith just as much as I did with David Tennant on Doctor Who.

ReputationRep:
    - COD is the biggest way to waste time since the treadmill...
    - Xbox > PlayStation (while on that topic)
    - Women will never be equal to men, and that's how it should be. But not to the extent of abuse, it's just that biologically, religiosly and mentally gender does make a difference.
    - Money DOES make happiness
    - Being fat makes a LOT of difference to everything (eg: job interviews and therefore income and lifestyle)

ReputationRep:
    Egg fried rice is FOUL.

ReputationRep:
    Democracy is by and large a useless political system.
    People do not innately deserve most things.

ReputationRep:
    We definitely shouldn't leave the EU

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kings0)
    Spot the vegan
    Well I concur with this but I'm a meat eater. I don't have the willpower / can't quite be bothered to give up meat but I know a lot of meat eaters who will admit that it is immoral but they do it anyway.

ReputationRep:
    That people who mutilate their baby boys should be mutilated themselves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cakefish)
    I like Matt Smith just as much as I did with David Tennant on Doctor Who.
    I prefer Ecclestone, but he gets so little love

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Mad Dog)
    Oh and this brings me onto another of my unpopular opinions. People who are constantly not sure should be shot - you can happily chuckle at the meme and angrily laugh at the madman's opinions.
    That's borderline anti-Semitic, you racist so-and-so

Feminism is a foul, putrid rot in society.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HmMusic)
    Star Wars 1-3 aren't that bad
    There is nothing wrong with doing a degree in a softer subject if that is where your genuine passion lies
    I am completely indifferent to Marmite
    It is absolutely fine to stay in on a Saturday night and does not make you a dull person
    Ginger people are people too (I'm not ginger)
    Keeping birds in cages is wrong
    Leggings (as a trouser replacement) never look good on any girl, even if they are slim
    Agree, but the originals are definitely better

ReputationRep:
    Rihanna is not hot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jprr)
    Not everyone should be allowed children (due to being unfit parents and due to massive population booms, its not just immigrants which are pushing up numbers UKIP/BNP...).
    Climate Change IS a problem, and people should start possibly risking their economies to try and fix it.
    UKIP are getting worryingly popular...
    Higher taxes for the rich.
    Lower pay for Parliament (along with scrapping of beer subsidies etc)
    Private schools/Grammer schools/Academies/Free Schools should be shut, replaced with FULLY comprehensive schools.
    If a politician wants a state funeral their party should pay, not the taxpayer.
    Nationalise Energy, Water, Trains, Banks.
    Jail the bankers behind the crash.
    Limit the influence of multinationals/news giants in politics.
    Twilight is crap.
    Israel needs to be stopped, its broken more UN sanctions than Iraq AND Iran, got more nukes than both, only reason its still strong is cause its USA's bed buddy and we need a 'reasonable' (Western) voice in the Middle East. Apparently.
    America is the worlds only major imperial power right now.
    Lmfao, moron.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kings0)
    That's borderline anti-Semitic, you racist so-and-so
    Are you accusing Jews of being constantly not sure? That's one heck of a dodgy accusation.

ReputationRep:
    I think women need to accept the pay gap as a natural consequence of extended maternity leave and should instead campaign for equal paternity leave which would remove the disparity and therefore remove the pay gap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joe909)
    Lmfao, moron.
    explain?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Saada)
    (8) People who think everyone who signs on is sponging off the government. No they shouldn't be made to get on buses at 9am everyday. How many graduates have complained of being rejected by McDonalds. Get off your high horse. You're most likely still in education anyways so what the hell do you know about working hard?
    Many people who claim things like this have no idea what it's like to sign on and have to live off benefits. Which, I have to add, aren't huge amounts.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.