Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihateusernames)
    guys that sucks but remember there are other options gap yr/grad/abroad dont be too disheartened! If you want it bad enough you will get there eventually
    Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh so nervous! I Keep checking my phoneeee Just wanna know the outcome already tomorrow hopefully!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    can anyone thats been unsuccessful broadly talk about their experiences of the mmi? obviously we all signed a confidentiality agreement but its common knowledge stuff like role play or pbl will be one of the stations

ReputationRep:
    I received an offer today at 4pm.

I'm really sorry to all those of you who have been rejected. I didn't get a place last year and have spent this year working at the hospital as a clinical support worker which has given me so so much more knowledge of the general workings of the hospital and it's allowed me to appreciate the work of everyone involved in looking after the patients. It might not seem it now but having a gap year I believe is a huge benefit, I am so glad I had one.

Good luck with all your other unis/future applications.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hslancaster)

I'm really sorry to all those of you who have been rejected. I didn't get a place last year and have spent this year working at the hospital as a clinical support worker which has given me so so much more knowledge of the general workings of the hospital and it's allowed me to appreciate the work of everyone involved in looking after the patients. It might not seem it now but having a gap year I believe is a huge benefit, I am so glad I had one.

Wow congratulations!!! That's great to hear out of curiosity, what was the date of your interview?

ReputationRep:
    4th of feb x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

I was 4th feb too. I haven't heard anything yet. How did you find the mmi? I thought I really messed up 2 maybe 3 stations but the rest I felt were really good. The group activity went fantastic. Congratulations on your offer

ReputationRep:
    To be honest I didn't think I did that well, there was only about 3/4 stations that I felt I gave decent answers to! And I was really unsure about how I performed at the group interview, I didn't know if I had said too much and seemed too pushy but just goes to show you can't tell how you've done really. What we think they were looking for maybe they weren't xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    To be honest I didn't think I did that well, there was only about 3/4 stations that I felt I gave decent answers to! And I was really unsure about how I performed at the group interview, I didn't know if I had said too much and seemed too pushy but just goes to show you can't tell how you've done really. What we think they were looking for maybe they weren't xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you. You must have done something right Well done! I will be obsessively refreshing my emails over the next couple of days, I'm so nervous.

ReputationRep:

Congratulations!!! There aren't many places at Lancaster so such an achievement!! Ahhh the things I'd do to have an unconditional med offer!

ReputationRep:
    any news today ??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jesscoulthurst)
    any news today ??
    nothing

really dont understand why lancaster cant let everyone know at the same time
    pissing me off cant concentrate on anything keep refreshing my emails

ReputationRep:
    nothing

really dont understand why lancaster cant let everyone know at the same time
    pissing me off cant concentrate on anything keep refreshing my emails
    My phone battery is taking half of the usual time it takes to die because of how many times I'm refreshing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rumschpringe)
    My phone battery is taking half of the usual time it takes to die because of how many times I'm refreshing
    lool thats funny

yep i think my friends are sick of me constantly checking and then feeling the need to complain to them every time theres no email

how do you think your interview went? i really cant tell but i did really badly on the pbl station even tho i practised for it and everything kicked myself a lot afterwards

ReputationRep:
    lool thats funny

yep i think my friends are sick of me constantly checking and then feeling the need to complain to them every time theres no email

how do you think your interview went? i really cant tell but i did really badly on the pbl station even tho i practised for it and everything kicked myself a lot afterwards
    I actually have no idea. Obviously I found some stations more challenging than others, but it's impossible for me to tell whether they thought my answers were thorough enough or not! I guess it's a matter of time that will tell...

ReputationRep:
    offer today! AAAAH came through at about 1 o clock

ReputationRep:
    same! I'm soo happy!!!! :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Avc123)
    When was your interview?? And is it a conditional offer??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Avc123)
    Yayy congratulations! :woo: :yay: :birthday:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by megcoyle)
    When was your interview?? And is it a conditional offer??
    4th feb and yes AAA x

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: December 2, 2014

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.