Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey I have been following this post & was wondering if anyone had their nursing interview at Queen's with 2 middle-aged/ kinda oldish women? I had mine with them & found them so hostile & they made me feel like complete sh*t The women taking notes was AWFUL, she quite literally never smiled once. I believe if I'd had my interview with another panel I'd have been successful in getting an offer (not trying to make excuses for not getting an offer, just curious if anyone else found they felt the same)

ReputationRep:
    That could have been a number of the women who were interviewing. I would guess the majority of them were 40 upwards.
    I had an interview with 2 women and they were lovely. I also spoke to someone outside when i had finished and she said they were nice too and she was in a different panel?
    So its hard to narrow down who they might have been. Sorry!

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully I'll have more luck next year. Good luck 2 everyone who got offers & well done

ReputationRep:
    anyone else for childrens nursing and have a family ?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got an offer for Adult Nursing september intake?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carly22)
    Yes I do are you going on Saturday?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophiegourley)
    Yes I do are you going on Saturday?
    aww yay! I can't make it as I am in Scotland at the minute! Annoying though as I have lots of questions! are you going to firm it then?

ReputationRep:
    I have, sooo excited!!! Can't wait to get more info on sat!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lc102)
    I have, sooo excited!!! Can't wait to get more info on sat!
    aww brilliant well done! I know. gutted I can't make sat What are you thinking about accommodation? I'm worried about affording it due to the low bursary!don't know if maybe a short term lease is a better option or just to commute:/ ah decisions!

ReputationRep:
    I'm def for travelling, I'm from newry so not to far to go, I wouldn't fancy having to pay rent and live on the bursary it would for sure be tough! Do you live to far away to commute?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lc102)
    I'm def for travelling, I'm from newry so not to far to go, I wouldn't fancy having to pay rent and live on the bursary it would for sure be tough! Do you live to far away to commute?
    No I stay in Larne so not too far but I don't drive which is annoying as I'm going to work in Belfast part-time too! probably will end up having to commute for the first while anyway

ReputationRep:
    hey I got an offer for sept intake too

ReputationRep:
    Stupid question alert... but what would be a good example of the type of timetable we will be following .. days in uni etc

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone received an email re Saturday 17th and then had it recalled ?

ReputationRep:
    Yip I had two emails sent about Sat 17th. With two different times. Then another email telling me the right time. You the same?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can you tell me the right time is it 1.30

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by merlotgirl)
    Mine says 1-3.30!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by merlotgirl)
    Mine is 10am to 12.30pm. But my friends in my class who got offers are 1pm to 3.30pm. So there is two sets of times and depends which one they send in email for each person. X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ywh12)
    Mine is 10am to 12.30pm. But my friends in my class who got offers are 1pm to 3.30pm. So there is two sets of times and depends which one they send in email for each person. X

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I had a second email just saying that I've been swapped to the morning one without telling me the time of the morning one, but I'm going to assume it's the 10-12.30. Will have to see if I can get out of work early!

ReputationRep:
    hi there guys, what do we need to bring with us on saturday

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 18, 2014

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 23 Nov '18
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 23 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 24 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.