Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Guys would you date a plus size girl? Watch

ReputationRep:
    nope
    Cause I dont find them sexually attractive and I am skinny myself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cobbler)
    For goodness sake. Stop being ridiculous. A quick google search of a BMI calculator will tell you that you have 20% body fat, on the lower end of the BMI scale which is 18.5 - 24.9. Stop fishing, you are not stupid.
    Erm I'm just asking what everyone thinks since I've always had weight/ body image issues

ReputationRep:
    hell no..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    What if the girl was really pretty or sexy in her size?
    I love girls regardless of size, I'm a person who cares about a girl's face more than anything. Plus size girls can have fuller, seemingly happier faces.

On the other hand, I've been called in (wrongly, just to clarify) for sexual harassment, repeatedly. So society clearly doesn't respect my decision.

ReputationRep:
    To OP would you date a 'plus sized' man?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wildrover)
    To OP would you date a 'plus sized' man?
    I was waiting to see when this would come up

ReputationRep:
    Yes, yes I would. Won't deny I have a preference to slim and toned/muscular, but personality is just as important and could easily sweep me off my feet

Plus dem curves

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Riku)
    Well I think it's a reasonable question.

ReputationRep:
    Considered it with several who had great personalities but I couldn't get myself to make any of 'em my girlfriend.

(Original post by Riku)

yes I would

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donutaud15)
    I was a size 12 few years ago and I was called fat. Now I'm size 16-18 I must be morbidly obese. Don't know what's plus sized and normal anymore tbh. (also for those who fat shame people, no I don't eat a lot and exercise as much as my body would let me. my weight gain was partly illness and the pill)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i know how you feel, im a size 12 and people call me fat -.-

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 22, 2014
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.