Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Klodiana)
    Me tooo, same as u, I will be studying business and management and living at student court flat 624 ☺️
    My flat is 623

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sharonxx)
    I'm Sharon and I'm going to study Business Management at the Marylebone campus
    (Original post by Klodiana)
    Me tooo, same as u, I will be studying business and management and living at student court flat 624 ☺️
    I'll study Business and Law! I won't stay in halls though. I'll see you during lectures I guess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sharonxx)
    I'm Sharon and I'm going to study Business Management at the Marylebone campus
    I'm studying Business Management too

ReputationRep:
    Is anybody else studying Interior Architecture?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maged)
    Yeah it is really high. I'm surprised that they gave you an offer for 28 though. I applied to London Met and they needed at least 30 which is a lot for its standard, doesnt come near Westminster's rank. I wouldve applied to better unis if they were located in London. Westminster has the most decent architecture course in the city (second to ucl, which I didnt get in to). I guess your course just doesn't need the crazy amounts of hardwork as in architecture, which i've heard to be really difficult.
    Faculties at London Met are ranked differently. I just checked on the universities ranking webpage and architecture at London Met is ranked 18th out of 51, which is not bad in my opinion. Westminister is 25th o.O

http://www.thecompleteuniversityguid...s=Architecture

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sahiba1708)
    Hey I'm Sahiba, 18,
    I've accepted a place to UW, Cavendish Campus, studying psychology
    I'll be staying at Independent Student Living in West Hampstead.

anyone else remotely in the same boat?

I'm trying to get a head start on meeting people I suppose
    Ooohh, thank God! Finally someone studying Psychology at UW!
    I was starting to think I'm the only one.
    Hi, I'm Andreea, 26, mature student and I am opting for private accomodation.

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone. I'm Georgie, I'll be studying commercial music on harrow campus and living in student court! Anyone studying at Harrow and living in student court? Xxxxxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgieh1)
    Hey everyone. I'm Georgie, I'll be studying commercial music on harrow campus and living in student court! Anyone studying at Harrow and living in student court? Xxxxxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey I'm studying at the harrow campus but living at student court! What flat are you? x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm Lea, I'm 18, from France and I'm going to be studying PR and advertising

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ash2054)
    I dont know much about Uni ranking and stuff. But if you look at the other Uni's in London you will see that pretty much all of them are not that high up on the table (kings is an exception). I can say two things tho about it. One you chose london Uni's because you want the life of 'The Big City' and two you have more opportunities that are more likely to affect you when you move out of uni. I think you cant judge a uni just on its rank in the league tables. But UWE is a good uni to go to and their american foot ball team is pretty decent also hope some of this has helped a little.

Hey ash, Westminster have an American Football Team too! 2014 looks like a good year. We have 7 London Olympians, 1 London Warrior, 1 London Blitz, 1 Kent Exile and an American High School Receiver joining us!

Are you at Westminster next year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danyxin)
    Hey!

I'm Danni, 18, and I'm coming to Westminster from the US. I'm studying television production, and I'll be staying at Harrow Hall. Can't wait to be in London for the first time!

Please feel free to shoot me a message or reply if you're doing television production or living at Harrow Hall as well, it'd be really great to meet some people beforehand.
    hey danni, If you miss watching NFL, you'd be welcome to join the Westminster Dragons American Football Team watching on Sunday Nights!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grantdeanlawless)
    hey danni, If you miss watching NFL, you'd be welcome to join the Westminster Dragons American Football Team watching on Sunday Nights!!!
    Thanks for the offer! I'm not actually a huge football fan, or sports person in general but I wouldn't mind stopping by some time anyways! It'll probably make me feel closer to home, haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gwolujewicz)
    Anybody know which block at Student Court has been preferred by previous students? As in North East South or West haha, I chose East and am in flat 517
    studying Contemporary Media Practice at Harrow in Sept hopefully
    Hey i'll be studying CMP too

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm Lewis from Halifax, studying Multimedia Computing. Just wondering how long did it take to get confirmation about your accommodation after you applied? I still haven't got mine back. I applied for Wembley. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    hey any MA in Audio Production students here? I'm Bebhinn, 21 years old from Ireland!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tiinamn)
    I'm studying fashion buying management also! So nice to find someone else doing the same course!!

I am also studying fashion buying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FDolphin)
    I am also studying fashion buying
    Heey cool!! Will you be staying in harrow halls?

ReputationRep:
    Not sure if this ought to have been in a separate thread, but anyway!...

Hey all,

My name's Liam and I'll hopefully be starting Film & TV Production in September at Harrow campus. For whatever reason I was unsuccessful in applying to Harrow Halls and it defaulted me to an offer in Victoria Halls, but I'm not sure how feasible it'd be for me to live there given the price.

So I was just wondering what other Film students' living arrangements were! (and if anyone is actually staying in Victoria).

Cheers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by limanmm)
    Not sure if this ought to have been in a separate thread, but anyway!...

Hey all,

My name's Liam and I'll hopefully be starting Film & TV Production in September at Harrow campus. For whatever reason I was unsuccessful in applying to Harrow Halls and it defaulted me to an offer in Victoria Halls, but I'm not sure how feasible it'd be for me to live there given the price.

So I was just wondering what other Film students' living arrangements were! (and if anyone is actually staying in Victoria).

Cheers.
    yay, finally someone studying the same as me!!

I've applied for harrow and I got in there actually, it's weird that you got Victoria, nobody else I know is staying there!!

I'm Shelby by the way!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shelbyy)
    yay, finally someone studying the same as me!!

I've applied for harrow and I got in there actually, it's weird that you got Victoria, nobody else I know is staying there!!

I'm Shelby by the way!
    Yeah, it's a real shame! Next best thing would've been Student Court but they didn't offer me that either. :/ Apparently 200 people will be staying in Victoria so hopefully I wouldn't be alone... if I do actually end up being able to afford going there haha.

Nice to meet you!

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.