I managed to finish the paper but didn't check
    26.83%
    I missed off a few of the questions
    37.80%
    I missed >half of the questions
    3.66%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveywavey22)
    What are you chavs on about? That paper was so easy, like comparing it to the 2009/2010 past paper series it pretty much had the same questions...
    Also it sorts the idiots who take physics for a joke from the people who take maths and chemistry who would agree that was simpler than the crossword they put on the GCSE paper for us last year
    chav? you high maaaaaaaate? I was predicted A's for my mocks, seperating idiots who take physics for a joke? Dude I develop games and game for my life and for the past year I have given that up just to focus on my A levels. Also I do Computer Science as an AS and I haven't done QR code or anything of that sense so I don't see how a physics student should know about it -.-.

ReputationRep:
    Should we plan to lynch the writer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GoDieOCR)
    Should we plan to lynch the writer?
    I like your username. However, lynching is a bit excessive. Perhaps we should construct a paper of our own and make the writer take it.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think lynching is excessive when im sitting in a dead end job because of some idiot who wrote a bad paper.

ReputationRep:
    I might make a facebook page to rant about the exam.

ReputationRep:
    It's just depressed me so much for the rest of my a levels. I want to cry

ReputationRep:
    As Clai said, ignore the trolls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mhtiger)
    As someone who was a member of the highest placed state school senior maths challenge team, which finished 8th nationally, and also dropped one mark on question 1, I would have to argue yes, I do have some functional brain cells.
    I take it there were 8 teams?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mhtiger)
    As someone who was a member of the highest placed state school senior maths challenge team, which finished 8th nationally, and also dropped one mark on question 1, I would have to argue yes, I do have some functional brain cells.
    Sounds to me like, just like the rest of us, you are intelligent yet found this paper hard so "DeavyWeavy" or whatever his name is needs to get lost.

ReputationRep:
    I take it there were 8 teams?
    300 I do believe it is out of every school in the UK that entered. Competing against schools like Eton etc.

Sorry, do you not know any numbers higher than 8, or are you just lacking in brain cells?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shloke123)
    just a quick correction mate, replace 'those who found it difficult' with every bloody person sitting the exam :')
    My bad xD

ReputationRep:
    calm down people everybody found it hard
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Oh yh, cos the examiner's my bessie
    How could you not do Q1, do you actually have any functional cells in your brain?
    Move yourself fam

ReputationRep:
    oooh, a girl sat the exam - have a look at my youtube channel guys (and gals)

ReputationRep:
    Oh yh, cos the examiner's my bessie
    How could you not do Q1, do you actually have any functional cells in your brain?
    Yeah I do, maybe you should ask your sister.
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    oooh, a girl sat the exam - have a look at my youtube channel guys (and gals)
    Oh yes, a rare gender indeed (!)

ReputationRep:
    What was the correct answer to. The first three anyway? Daveywavey22

ReputationRep:
    If anyone is worrying that some of really good students would have found it easier, I go to a grammar school and everyone found it hard, with lots not finishing!

ReputationRep:
    How's this?

Dear OCR

Thank you very much for what can only be described as the worst physics paper imaginable. Not only was the Paper completely irrelevant from the course, looking through the student room forums i can see that many others agree that you thoroughly deviated from the 'Physics' Element and left us with stupid questions on QR scanners. (Please Reference the page in YOUR text book that mentions QR scanners).

As for whoever created this bundle of paper that shouldn't even be graced with the name 'Test'. They should have to personally mark every individual paper with their tongues.
    I hope you receive many more angry Emails and waste a year of your life learning the complete opposite of what you need, for the rest of your life.

Sincerely

An Angry Student.

ReputationRep:
    How many people didn't finish?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.