Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KayK)
    Hi, if you don't mind me asking, when did you get it?

I'm panicking a bit now.
    Don't. That's only the second law offer we've seen on TSR, so they're not really at full speed yet.

There are plenty of reasons why you might not have had an offer yet that shouldn't make you worry eg they're doing them in batches and haven't quite got to yours yet.

They've got months to reply yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jameister)
    finally got invited for an interview in the post this morning - so relieved!
    have you had your's yet? let me know how it goes!
    Ah brilliant! Congrats.

No, mine isn't until the 21st. I'll let you know. When's yours?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Origami Bullets)
    Don't. That's only the second law offer we've seen on TSR, so they're not really at full speed yet.

There are plenty of reasons why you might not have had an offer yet that shouldn't make you worry eg they're doing them in batches and haven't quite got to yours yet.

They've got months to reply yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I dunno

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki...age#Applicants

There's been a fair amount of offers for law recently. I know they have all this time, but it's slightly unsettling.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KayK)
    I dunno

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki...age#Applicants

There's been a fair amount of offers for law recently. I know they have all this time, but it's slightly unsettling.
    They're all people who were applying to start this year, i.e. they're freshers now

This is the 2014 stalking page, where precisely no one has a Manchester offer as yet http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki..._stalking_page

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview for BA German Studies on Wednesday 20th of November - anyone had an interview/offer for languages? And how much German will actually be spoken? Please help, I am slightly panicking!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PromiseKim)
    I applied for German Studies too!! And yes, they generally interview for MFL I'm not going to the first interview date though, so if you're going at a later date, I shall probs see you there
    What date is yours? I've just got an interview for the 20th

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mjmmwoohoo)
    Ah brilliant! Congrats.

No, mine isn't until the 21st. I'll let you know. When's yours?
    Sweet, I wish you all the best! Mine's not until the 5th of next month...

ReputationRep:
    Anyone having a math interview on the 20th?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Origami Bullets)
    They're all people who were applying to start this year, i.e. they're freshers now

This is the 2014 stalking page, where precisely no one has a Manchester offer as yet http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki..._stalking_page
    Thank God for that, I did think so, I just thought the person was referring to the app. date. But okay, that's good. Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmmyChoob)
    What date is yours? I've just got an interview for the 20th
    My interview is on the 27th as I also applied for European Studies and German Too bad I won't see you there. Is Manchester your first choice?

ReputationRep:
    I am applying to read law and am just wondering if anyone else has not received an acknowledging response/email from the university?
    I sent off my application around the 8th of October and am yet to hear anything back, which is slightly unsettling! So just wondering if there's anyone in the same boat as me?
    (On the university's page it says that I should have done)
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Sent off my UCAS not last friday but the friday before, got an acknowledgement from Manchester this time last week, just got an interview for Cell Biology 4 years with industrial/research placement!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rlt26)
    Sent off my UCAS not last friday but the friday before, got an acknowledgement from Manchester this time last week, just got an interview for Cell Biology 4 years with industrial/research placement!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah so just me that hasn't heard then Oh congratulations, well done!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jack16)
    I am applying to read law and am just wondering if anyone else has not received an acknowledging response/email from the university?
    I sent off my application around the 8th of October and am yet to hear anything back, which is slightly unsettling! So just wondering if there's anyone in the same boat as me?
    (On the university's page it says that I should have done)
    :confused:
    Yep. Not a word!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KayK)
    Yep. Not a word!
    Ahh okay! Kinda relieved it's not just me but sorry for you..wish I knew what was happening as I know some people have heard :/

ReputationRep:
    Girls who have interviews: what are u wearing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faye_m)
    Girls who have interviews: what are u wearing?
    I'm no girl but when I went for my interview day people were just wearing their everyday clothing.

There was a guy in a suit but he looked quite out of place so don't go overboard!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MarkProbio)
    I'm no girl but when I went for my interview day people were just wearing their everyday clothing.

There was a guy in a suit but he looked quite out of place so don't go overboard!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Would a nice button down shirt and sweater with a knee length skirt be overdressed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faye_m)
    Would a nice button down shirt and sweater with a knee length skirt be overdressed?
    No I think that would be fine.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone been watching Fresh Meat? New series started last night! It's filmed in Manchester and they do sometimes use UoM as a filming location

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 29, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.