Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got a psychology offer yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nats927)
    Anyone got a psychology offer yet?
    Not yet, when did you apply? Did you get sent an acknowledgment email?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    got an offer for economics and german!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I have an offer from the university of nottingham to study history I also live in Nottingham, the city and the university are both great

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got an offer for biology

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whizzkid24601)
    Has anyone got an offer for biology
    Got an offer for MSci human genetics,which is the same department I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teddiee)
    Heyy there is no need to lol at Oxford with your outstanding GCSEs and AS Level results Have you done your HAT? Hmmm my favourite, I honestly don't think I can choose >__< how about you?
    Aha thank you, but after all the admissions stuff now I'm expecting a rejection with 'nice try' at the end:') Yeah last week, it's not something I'd like to repeat really! Realistic favourite is Edinburgh, it's just annoying as there all so far away and take forever to reply

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elisabeth1996)
    got an offer for economics and german!!!!!!!!
    Well done! I've applied for Law with German and German Law; still haven't heard anything back yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alapalooza)
    Well done! I've applied for Law with German and German Law; still haven't heard anything back yet
    I'm law with spanish and Spanish law and I haven't heard anything yet either

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone made a Facebook offer holders page yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IAmEchelon)
    Ooo! Good luck! Mine got sent off on Thursday,
    I also applied for Birmingham, Aston, Lincoln, and Newcastle
    What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Good luck to you too! Which one`s your favourite?
    Sending mine this week, only need to wait for UCAS to update so I could reapply. Only Nottingham and Cardiff for now, I`ll add more later.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ddiaa)
    Good luck to you too! Which one`s your favourite?
    Sending mine this week, only need to wait for UCAS to update so I could reapply. Only Nottingham and Cardiff for now, I`ll add more later.
    Birmingham by far!
    What do you mean update? And how come you're not apply with 5 choices to start with?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Birmingham by far!
    What do you mean update? And how come you're not apply with 5 choices to start with?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That`s a great Uni!
    I was supposed to go to Manchester last year but changed my mind and deffered. Withdrawn my application today and I need UCAS to update and let me reapply. Since I already have my grades I`m gonna receive unconditional offers so I`m applying at Nottingham and Cardiff and gonna wait 2-3 weeks. If I don`t get an offer by then I`ll just add Lancaster and Southampton and a 5th one on which I`m still to decide. However, if I do receive an offer I`ll just add risky choices like Bath, Bristol, York cause I`d already have an unconditional offer from a Uni I like so nothing to loose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ddiaa)
    That`s a great Uni!
    I was supposed to go to Manchester last year but changed my mind and deffered. Withdrawn my application today and I need UCAS to update and let me reapply. Since I already have my grades I`m gonna receive unconditional offers so I`m applying at Nottingham and Cardiff and gonna wait 2-3 weeks. If I don`t get an offer by then I`ll just add Lancaster and Southampton and a 5th one on which I`m still to decide. However, if I do receive an offer I`ll just add risky choices like Bath, Bristol, York cause I`d already have an unconditional offer from a Uni I like so nothing to loose.
    Ooooo! What grades do you have?
    Good luck! I hope your first choice gives you an unconditional

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got an interview at Nottingham for Nursing? Mine's on the 17th December

ReputationRep:
    Applying for compsci!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just got an unconditional offer for MSci Computer Science

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer for a English after 4 weeks of sending my UCAS off

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ooooo! What grades do you have?
    Good luck! I hope your first choice gives you an unconditional

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you! I'm from Romania and we can only take the Romanian Baccalaureate but I have sat exams at Maths, Biology and Romanian. What about you, what subjects do you take and what are you predicted?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ddiaa)
    Thank you! I'm from Romania and we can only take the Romanian Baccalaureate but I have sat exams at Maths, Biology and Romanian. What about you, what subjects do you take and what are you predicted?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Cool!
    I do English combined- A
    Psychology- A*
    And philosophy- B

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.