Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samb1234)
    Probably rather go for the sweep so that lebron gets at least 4 days off (more if warrior rockets series goes to a 6th or even a 7th)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I guess so. Just would be worried about how much hes had to do. Irving needs to get his game pants on and stop sitting out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    I guess so. Just would be worried about how much hes had to do. Irving needs to get his game pants on and stop sitting out
    I don't have a problem with them sitting Irving. They clearly don't need him for this series and I have first hand experience of his kind of injury so if it were me I would also sit out and get ready for the finals.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wonder whether the Cavs should rest him. He really went all out the last game. Even if it costs the Cavs a game wouldn't really matter. No one has ever come back from 3-0 before :lol:

Don't know whether I enjoy the league turning into a more 3 point oriented league.
    Yeah true but I'd rather just win the series and have an extra days rest. I don't think Rockets will win the next game as they're @GSW so every day of rest Lebron and co get will be vital.

ReputationRep:
    There's no way Lebron would agree to being rested Game 4. Hawks are embarassing, can't even beat the Cavs with Love and Irving out :/

lol harden

ReputationRep:
      Really hope there isn't any lingering damage from that fall Curry took, even though they can still wreck the Cavs without him it'd be such a shame to see him not be able to really take part! + I wanna see him get to 100 3s in the post season

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by alexschmalex)
      Really hope there isn't any lingering damage from that fall Curry took, even though they can still wreck the Cavs without him it'd be such a shame to see him not be able to really take part! + I wanna see him get to 100 3s in the post season
      Luckily there was no concussion although he didn't look right when he came on later in the game

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      The media love for GSW is actually sickening :lol:

ReputationRep:
      Is there a Baseball thread?

ReputationRep:
      Lebron james is going. HAM

ReputationRep:
      Looks like Cleveland hit form at the right time. Still don't see Lebron doing it by himself. Although if Cleveland win then Lebron will have to be considered up there in the GOAT convo. Facing a frankly superior GSW team in every position, potentially without Love too and carried the team across to the final.

Saying that Hawks were absolutely rubbish, they were playing like a D league team vs Cleveland. No idea how they won the Eastern conference regular season.

ReputationRep:
      This year's playoff sucks. Stop watching it and let's go revising for the upcoming exams.

If and only if lebron wins, he may not be in conversation for GOAT yet, but if you leave him out of top 3 then you really have to question your sanity.

I said last year that if lebron 3peats with miami he is easily top 5, not sure how anyone could leave him out of it. I personally said it myself that he is top 5 if and only if he 3peats.

But... winning a championship with cleveland is much more than that. He made the right move going to Cleveland and its paying off. Taking a team that had the 1st pick to the finals.

A Knicks team too

(Original post by alexschmalex)
          lol
          • Section Leader
          • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
          GSW to close it out tonight in the Oracle

(Original post by al_94)
          Is there a Baseball thread?

Don't think so, but feel free to make one!

ReputationRep:
          **** anyone that ****s on Harden

The media love for GSW is actually sickening :lol:
          Not really, this team is ****ing exciting as **** ffs. The deserve it. It's not like its Linsanity level.

ReputationRep:
          Yeah thought it'll be 4-1 to GSW and 4-0 to Cleveland. Game starts on the 5th of June. This should be sick.
          • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
          Harden decided to absolutely choke. 13 turnovers, 14 points off of 2 of 11 shooting :lol:

Now to take down the Cavs! Gonna be a crazy series.

ReputationRep:
          Dayum, Thibodeu just got fired. Tbh i kinda think it was the right decision, you gotta make these tough decisions if you're the owner. Look what changing GSW's HC did for them this year. The Bulls disappointed all season long so it looks like this was inevitable regardless of the clear beef between Thibs and management
          • Section Leader

ReputationRep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
        Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
        Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
        Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.