Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm an Afghan living in London, ASK ME ANYTHING! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kabulkid)
    lol okay den, the stuck-up side coming out i c.

i was kidding...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinaa)

i was kidding...
    haha okayy fair enough, what time do u normally sleep? i need to get my sleeping pattern fixed up cos im going to a protest tomorrow and need to be up at like 10am lol.

ReputationRep:
    haha okayy fair enough, what time do u normally sleep? i need to get my sleeping pattern fixed up cos im going to a protest tomorrow and need to be up at like 10am lol.
    normally- 11pm-10pm

since a tsr addict and ramadan- 3am - 12pm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinaa)
    normally- 11pm-10pm

since a tsr addict and ramadan- 3am - 12pm
    ah fair enough, yeah ever since i made this acc i've become an addict. used to go on tsr a lot but w/o an acc and just stalk threads.

ReputationRep:
    Guys, afghan bros and sis's, we're going to have our own soc soon. wooh, finally. There are like 10 afghans on this thing now (exaggeration lol)

ReputationRep:
    ah fair enough, yeah ever since i made this acc i've become an addict. used to go on tsr a lot but w/o an acc and just stalk threads.
    haha i get ya brb sehri :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ahsim)
    Guys, afghan bros and sis's, we're going to have our own soc soon. wooh, finally. There are like 10 afghans on this thing now (exaggeration lol)
    woop woop, cant w8. most of us are addicts so we'll keep it alive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ahsim)
    Maybe a few more thn that..

ReputationRep:
    qabili and mantoo omggggggggggg lucky, you cook it lol? my mum does the cooking in the house..
    loool akhi! you don't understand I'm moving out of london for uni and my parents want me to prove that i can cook. but i sense they are taking advantage from this situation :mad:

(Original post by Dinaa)
    Hahah I made mantou too! Omg thats my favourite dish. Getting a lil tired of it though.. Everyday 0.o and i made kabuli with chicken
    How old r you and i swear i thought you were a guy :lol:
    i can never get bored of mantoo. did you put kishmish in your kabuli? just turned 18 recently, and don't laugh , i explained why i have to cook above.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by presidential_)
    loool akhi! you don't understand I'm moving out of london for uni and my parents want me to prove that i can cook. but i sense they are taking advantage from this situation :mad:

i can never get bored of mantoo. did you put kishmish in your kabuli? just turned 18 recently, and don't laugh , i explained why i have to cook above.
    you're a girl? wow your parents are letting you move out of london? they must be lenient lool. what u gunna be studying and where? and thats how they trap them! 'prove u can learn how to cook' and the next thing you know you'll be making eid dinner.

ReputationRep:
    you're a girl? wow your parents are letting you move out of london? they must be lenient lool. what u gunna be studying and where? and thats how they trap them! 'prove u can learn how to cook' and the next thing you know you'll be making eid dinner.
    woaaah where did you get that info from:eek:, I'm a bacha LOL. there is gonna be a lot of fitnah/haram but inshallah i stay firm on the deen. I'm a failed medic you see, so I'm doing pharmacy at the university of bath or east anglia depending on my grades. wbu?

ReputationRep:
    woaaah where did you get that info from:eek:, I'm a bacha LOL. there is gonna be a lot of fitnah/haram but inshallah i stay firm on the deen. I'm a failed medic you see, so I'm doing pharmacy at the university of bath or east anglia depending on my grades. wbu?
    ohhh lol, sozzz, sorry to hear that you didn't get into medicine, it just wasn't meant to be i guess. depending on my grades ill be going to cambridge or imperial to study eng/civil eng so yeah, make dua

you in london?

ReputationRep:

Yup kishmish wa zardak :P

ReputationRep:
    ohhh lol, sozzz, sorry to hear that you didn't get into medicine, it just wasn't meant to be i guess. depending on my grades ill be going to cambridge or imperial to study eng/civil eng so yeah, make dua

you in london?
    yh akhi, i wasn't really into it anyway, i just done what my mum wanted to make her happy. jheeze subhanallah! i"ll make sure to keep your name in my duas

(Original post by Dinaa)
    Yup kishmish wa zardak :P
    stop it, you're making me hungry already:argh:

ReputationRep:
    as mentioned above, we should make an afghan society.

p.s. I'm too lazy to set it up

ReputationRep:
    as mentioned above, we should make an afghan society.

p.s. I'm too lazy to set it up
    i cba setting one up lol, too much effort.

ReputationRep:
    Afghan dude checking in over here to bolster our AFG forces over here on TSR.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Where is your dad, Bin Laden?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reptilian)
    Afghan dude checking in over here to bolster our AFG forces over here on TSR.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yoo whats good, u from london g?
    (Original post by hihoho)
    Where is your dad, Bin Laden?
    in ur mum

ReputationRep:

in ur mum
    Come on, I have feelings too you know.. but your daddy was trained by the CIA, in case you didn't know so there's something to be proud about?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.