Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PeachButterfly96)
    I've got one in January too, 21st?
    Yes! Even when RH is my 4th favourite choice- and I don't see much use of going there, if I am very sure I will be least likley to pick it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Citipati)
    Yes! Even when RH is my 4th favourite choice- and I don't see much use of going there, if I am very sure I will be least likley to pick it
    Oh great! Yeah, RH is my 3rd or 4th too. I'm still waiting on one uni though, so we'll see. So are you still going then, if you're not going to pick it?

ReputationRep:
    Oh great! Yeah, RH is my 3rd or 4th too. I'm still waiting on one uni though, so we'll see. So are you still going then, if you're not going to pick it?
    most likley- make for an interesting day out, and I love the campus. So we'll see. What is your first choice?

ReputationRep:
    most likley- make for an interesting day out, and I love the campus. So we'll see. What is your first choice?
    I haven't been yet, this UCAS day will be the first time visiting! First choice is St Andrews - last one to hear back from! What's yours?

ReputationRep:
    I haven't been yet, this UCAS day will be the first time visiting! First choice is St Andrews - last one to hear back from! What's yours?
    I visited RH handful of weeks ago. My firmest must be UCL (I am vivisting it next week), if it "does not click", it has to be Manchester.

ReputationRep:
    I visited RH handful of weeks ago. My firmest must be UCL (I am vivisting it next week), if it "does not click", it has to be Manchester.
    Oh okay. Yeah UCL is definitely a good firm, as is Manchester.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chlorophile)
    Well you're not going to get a reply over the weekend so I'd leave calling them until Tuesday.
    Got the times, it begins at 11:30, but starts formally at 12:00.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Got the times, it begins at 11:30, but starts formally at 12:00.
    Oh great. Was that an official email? Because I've got nothing. Where do we meet? The Earth Sciences corridor thingy in South Wing?

ReputationRep:
    Oh great. Was that an official email? Because I've got nothing. Where do we meet? The Earth Sciences corridor thingy in South Wing?
    Yep, I received it from Proff. Ian Wood on 13:00 o'clock, with attached PDF of the event. We meet in "The Rock Room".
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Yep, I received it from Proff. Ian Wood on 13:00 o'clock, with attached PDF of event. We meet in "The Rock Room".
    Why am I not being emailed ):

ReputationRep:
    Why am I not being emailed ):
    I have no idea? Maybe remind them via email; or wait next couple of days.
    Or maybe your course has a differing open day? (Which I think as unlikely). I can forward it to you if you really require it.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    I have no idea? Maybe remind them via email; or wait next couple of days.
    Or maybe your course has a differing open day? (Which I think as unlikely). I can forward it to you if you really require it.
    No, I'll just wait. If I get nothing by Friday or something I'll email him. Thanks for letting me know!

ReputationRep:
    Just recieved an interview for Imperial. 10th December. Any advice guys?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harryrennie)
    Anyone got a interview for geology at royal holloway next Wednesday the 3rd??
    I do! have you had any more details about the day apart from start and finish time?

ReputationRep:
    Just sent off my application on Friday. How long did it take yous for yours to send? Hope I get an offer!!!

ReputationRep:
    Heyy, does anyone else have an interview for Geophysics at Imperial this Wednesday?

ReputationRep:
    my interview will be this evening :>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danimorais)
    Just sent off my application on Friday. How long did it take yous for yours to send? Hope I get an offer!!!
    Mine over three weeks! (It is decided by school administrators and mine were sluggish as hell.)

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone going to the applicants day for manchester uni on the 6th?

ReputationRep:
    Mine over three weeks! (It is decided by school administrators and mine were sluggish as hell.)
    Oh gosh! The wait is killing me. Where did you apply? I've applied to Liverpool, Leicester, Brighton, Keele and Portsmouth

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 28, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.