First Year Vacation Schemes/Insight Days 2014-15 Watch

J-SP
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Selym95)
Worth mentioning on an application form for a brand ambassador role that you're already a brand ambassador at another firm, or best omitting?
Will that role expire before the new one starts? If so, not a problem but most firms will not want someone who is already a brand ambassador for another firm due to conflict of interest.

It will come out that you are an ambassador for another firm at the same time (if not at the interview stages, then when you sign the offer letter), so I would check with the firm in question in case you are wasting your time by applying.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Selym95
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by J-SP)
Will that role expire before the new one starts? If so, not a problem but most firms will not want someone who is already a brand ambassador for another firm due to conflict of interest.

It will come out that you are an ambassador for another firm at the same time (if not at the interview stages, then when you sign the offer letter), so I would check with the firm in question in case you are wasting your time by applying.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The role would have expired, yes. I omitted it anyway to avoid any confusion or trouble.

Thanks anyway
TRR
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by RohinGD)
White and Case has an open day for first years sometime in May as well.
Do you know what date the White and Case open day is? I sent a message to graduate recruitment to ask but they never got back to me. I want to apply but all my exams are in May so I really need to know the date first :/
DiversityMatters
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Any1 accepted on the Weil, Gotshal Manges Insight Day on the 30th April? OR DWF Legal Masterclass on the 1st May? If so see you there
zero_gravity
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by DiversityMatters)
Any1 accepted on the Weil, Gotshal Manges Insight Day on the 30th April? OR DWF Legal Masterclass on the 1st May? If so see you there
When did you receive an email back from graduate recruitment for the Weil Insight Day?
DiversityMatters
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Two days ago now, but to be fair I applied really early (15th Feb), plus they didn't really advertise it, I found out by chance
aliveoriginalmix
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Anyone knows if there are any opportunities in June for 1st years?
iano101
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by aliveoriginalmix)
Check out firms open days as I think a few run in June which are open to all years.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Selym95
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Anyone who has done the HSF Campus Manager verbal and logical - can you sit the verbal one day and then the logical another - or must you complete both at the same time?

Thanks
zero_gravity
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by aliveoriginalmix)
Simmons & Simmons, CMS Cameron McKenna, Shearman & Sterling, and Norton Rose Fulbright all have open days in June.
aliveoriginalmix
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by zero_Gravity91)
Simmons & Simmons, CMS Cameron McKenna, Shearman & Sterling, and Norton Rose Fulbright all have open days in June.
Cheers mate
iano101
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Anyone heard back regarding the Weil Brand Ambassador position?

Posted from TSR Mobile
SXYX
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Has anyone heard back from Baker & McKenzie regarding their first year programme in summer?
iano101
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by SXYX)
Has anyone heard back from Baker & McKenzie regarding their first year programme in summer?
Not a peep.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Conzy210
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Anyone going to the White & Case open day next Thursday? Fairly certain that I must have been on a waiting list to have found out so late but they're reimbursing travel so I may as well attend.
Aussie Dude ._.
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Conzy210)
Anyone going to the White & Case open day next Thursday? Fairly certain that I must have been on a waiting list to have found out so late but they're reimbursing travel so I may as well attend.
A few people I know with offers have had to pull out because they had exams so you might have been on a waiting list.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Selym95
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Simmons and Simmons open day offer.

Anyone heard back from HSF after all of their tests?
DiversityMatters
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Who's done a Clifford Chance open day video interview?
zero_gravity
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by DiversityMatters)
Who's done a Clifford Chance open day video interview?
I've done one before.
DiversityMatters
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
how was it? what knd of questions should I expect? thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (264)
38.94%
No - but I will (46)
6.78%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.52%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (317)
46.76%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise