Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 341
Original post by ac15
yeah I got offered a place as well for March :smile: x

Yeah delighted :smile: are you from England yourself 😊x
I've only just seen this. Me and one of my friends have also been offered places for March 2016 xx
Yup, i'm from England! I'll be living at home as I only live 8 miles away lol! How about you? Xx
Original post by Oliviaa.jackson
I've only just seen this. Me and one of my friends have also been offered places for March 2016 xx

Congratulations! It's really lovely that you are going on this journey with a friend :-) Where are you from? Xx
Does anyone know if there is a March 2016 thread? :-)
Original post by miss_kitty
Congratulations! It's really lovely that you are going on this journey with a friend :-) Where are you from? Xx

We're both from Burnley so it isn't so far away! How about you? Xx
We're both from Burnley so it isn't so far away! How about you? Xx

Preston!! :-) Well, a village with a Preston post-code anyway lol! Have you been doing A-Levels or an Access course? Xx

Congratulations! Glad to have you :biggrin:
Hi
I've also got a place for March 2016! 33 with two children!
I live near clitheroe
xx
Original post by jbreaks1
Hi
I've also got a place for March 2016! 33 with two children!
I live near clitheroe
xx

Hi, hun! Congrats on your place! You're like me then, i'm 30 soon. Are you worried about the childcare aspect whilst on placement? I am! Though I am sure it will work out. I'm excited and scared at the same time xx
Original post by miss_kitty
Hi, hun! Congrats on your place! You're like me then, i'm 30 soon. Are you worried about the childcare aspect whilst on placement? I am! Though I am sure it will work out. I'm excited and scared at the same time xx

Congratulations to you too!!!!
Yes I am also worried about the childcare sides of things!
I did get a place to start this September but my husband got a contract working away from home, so had to put my start date back to March. As I knew it would not be possible.
But he still will be working long hours when I start in March so I will be relying on family, friends and school clubs.
How old are your children?
Joanne xx
Has anyone received an email about confirming a place for September?? X
Hi im just wondering if anyone could help me I'm going to be applying for adult nursing for 2016 intake at UCLAN but im struggling to understand the application process, is it too late to apply for march 2016 intake? as I've read a couple have already had offers :/
Original post by bella4086x
Hi im just wondering if anyone could help me I'm going to be applying for adult nursing for 2016 intake at UCLAN but im struggling to understand the application process, is it too late to apply for march 2016 intake? as I've read a couple have already had offers :/

You can still apply now for it now, if it ends up being full once you get to interview then they d probably offer you the later intake instead
Original post by claireestelle
You can still apply now for it now, if it ends up being full once you get to interview then they d probably offer you the later intake instead

ok that's great to know thanks for your help :smile:

Hey, I also want to apply for the March 2016 intake :smile: Have you heard from them about their vacancies for that intake?
Original post by sgurung7
Hey, I also want to apply for the March 2016 intake :smile: Have you heard from them about their vacancies for that intake?

Hi yes i emailed the enquiry team and they said you can apply from the 1st September through ucas and tht they will be doing interviews around November, the deadline for ucas is October 15th i think :smile:
Thank you! :smile:
Reply 359
Hi yes i emailed the enquiry team and they said you can apply from the 1st September through ucas and tht they will be doing interviews around November, the deadline for ucas is October 15th i think :smile:

Helloooo, i emaied them too and they replied the same. But, forgive me if im being thick, you cant actually send off your UCAS application untill september 15th, so technically you cant apply on september 1st can you? im worrying incase theres another way to apply and im going to miss my chance? x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending