Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

My name is Toritse and I just joined today as well!

The Student Room has been recommended to me before and I just decided to join right now!

I usually type in long questions in google relating to Scottish Highers and medicine and The Student Room has been very helpful.

I look forward to communicating with other students

ReputationRep:
    hi, i have joined today caz i am starting year 11 after the summers and i want advise on good colleges in Birmingham.

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I just joined. I'm taking IB, going into my second year in a week and a half. I live in the United States

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I just joined today, in 2k15 that is.
    I've always been on this website before, I've just never made an account, so today I was bothered enough to make one.
    Also, I joined to help improve my grades and feel better knowing I'm not the only student doing GCSE's and finding it difficult

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    i joined to learn new things and meet new people. I will be traveling to the UK for a PGCert in Management and would like to interact with people with similar interests.

ReputationRep:
    The sign up message popped up again for the 340030534 time after I was lurking again, so I decided to just sign up haha.

Hello everyone, My name is Sonny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Jack)
    Hiya,

Thought I'd just see who had joined today And to say hello, I work in TSR's community team.

What brought you here today?!

Jack
    Hi! I joined today I'm not even sure what this is tbh xp but basically I joined because I'm really lonely and need people to talk to :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by early--sunsets)
    Hi! I joined today I'm not even sure what this is tbh xp but basically I joined because I'm really lonely and need people to talk to :/
    As good a reason as any! Welcome.

What are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    I joined today not entirely sure how this works haha but I've always been told TSR is really helpful with uni related stuff

ReputationRep:
    Hey!

I'm starting uni in September and thought this might be useful (:

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I joined today willing to find decent info about studies

Ruge

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I joined this site so i could get through results day and have advice on surviving A2 at college!

ReputationRep:
    Hi I just joined today because I would like to know how to apply to university with a failed diploma. I have recently gotten my IB results but unfortunately only gotten 23 points. I would like to know if I should take foundation for my next step.

ReputationRep:
    Hiya,

Thought I'd just see who had joined today And to say hello, I work in TSR's community team.

What brought you here today?!

Jack
    Hi Jack,

I joined this community to share my business project with other students. Specifically, I would like to spread my online questionnaire through students in British University. I do hope someone could help me.

Kind regards

Denis

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brunel15)
    Hi Jack,

I joined this community to share my business project with other students. Specifically, I would like to spread my online questionnaire through students in British University. I do hope someone could help me.

Kind regards

Denis
    Hi Denis,

Are you a student or an actual business? We only allow students to actually post on TSR in that way :-/

Jack

ReputationRep:
    Hi Denis,

Are you a student or an actual business? We only allow students to actually post on TSR in that way :-/

Jack
    Hi Jack,

Thank you for your message.

I am an MBA student at Brunel University, London. The survey is related to my dissertartion.

Kind regards

Denis

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brunel15)
    Hi Jack,

Thank you for your message.

I am an MBA student at Brunel University, London. The survey is related to my dissertartion.

Kind regards

Denis
    Great stuff

ReputationRep:
    Great stuff
    Actually, I just discovered this chatroom, and I do hope to entertain and be helped with my online survey here.

Many thanks for your kind interaction.

Denis

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, I am Steveen, I joined so I am not completely lost when Uni starts, and to make new friends.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Duke11)
    Hiya, I am Steveen, I joined so I am not completely lost when Uni starts, and to make new friends.
    Well you're in helpful hands here, welcome

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.