ReputationRep:
    Hello,

My name is Toritse and I just joined today as well!

The Student Room has been recommended to me before and I just decided to join right now!

I usually type in long questions in google relating to Scottish Highers and medicine and The Student Room has been very helpful.

I look forward to communicating with other students

ReputationRep:
    hi, i have joined today caz i am starting year 11 after the summers and i want advise on good colleges in Birmingham.

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I just joined. I'm taking IB, going into my second year in a week and a half. I live in the United States

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I just joined today, in 2k15 that is.
    I've always been on this website before, I've just never made an account, so today I was bothered enough to make one.
    Also, I joined to help improve my grades and feel better knowing I'm not the only student doing GCSE's and finding it difficult

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    i joined to learn new things and meet new people. I will be traveling to the UK for a PGCert in Management and would like to interact with people with similar interests.

ReputationRep:
    The sign up message popped up again for the 340030534 time after I was lurking again, so I decided to just sign up haha.

Hello everyone, My name is Sonny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Jack)
    Hiya,

Thought I'd just see who had joined today And to say hello, I work in TSR's community team.

What brought you here today?!

Jack
    Hi! I joined today I'm not even sure what this is tbh xp but basically I joined because I'm really lonely and need people to talk to :/
    • TSR Community Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Study Helper
    (Original post by early--sunsets)
    Hi! I joined today I'm not even sure what this is tbh xp but basically I joined because I'm really lonely and need people to talk to :/
    As good a reason as any! Welcome.

What are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    I joined today not entirely sure how this works haha but I've always been told TSR is really helpful with uni related stuff

ReputationRep:
    Hey!

I'm starting uni in September and thought this might be useful (:

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I joined today willing to find decent info about studies

Ruge

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I joined this site so i could get through results day and have advice on surviving A2 at college!

ReputationRep:
    Hi I just joined today because I would like to know how to apply to university with a failed diploma. I have recently gotten my IB results but unfortunately only gotten 23 points. I would like to know if I should take foundation for my next step.

ReputationRep:
    Hiya,

Thought I'd just see who had joined today And to say hello, I work in TSR's community team.

What brought you here today?!

Jack
    Hi Jack,

I joined this community to share my business project with other students. Specifically, I would like to spread my online questionnaire through students in British University. I do hope someone could help me.

Kind regards

Denis
    • TSR Community Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Brunel15)
    Hi Jack,

I joined this community to share my business project with other students. Specifically, I would like to spread my online questionnaire through students in British University. I do hope someone could help me.

Kind regards

Denis
    Hi Denis,

Are you a student or an actual business? We only allow students to actually post on TSR in that way :-/

Jack

ReputationRep:
    Hi Denis,

Are you a student or an actual business? We only allow students to actually post on TSR in that way :-/

Jack
    Hi Jack,

Thank you for your message.

I am an MBA student at Brunel University, London. The survey is related to my dissertartion.

Kind regards

Denis
    • TSR Community Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Brunel15)
    Hi Jack,

Thank you for your message.

I am an MBA student at Brunel University, London. The survey is related to my dissertartion.

Kind regards

Denis
    Great stuff

ReputationRep:
    Great stuff
    Actually, I just discovered this chatroom, and I do hope to entertain and be helped with my online survey here.

Many thanks for your kind interaction.

Denis

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, I am Steveen, I joined so I am not completely lost when Uni starts, and to make new friends.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    (Original post by Duke11)
    Hiya, I am Steveen, I joined so I am not completely lost when Uni starts, and to make new friends.
    Well you're in helpful hands here, welcome

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.