Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsmaths)
    Yes I have secured the A* in FM aswell! Roll on step!
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Your STEP exams are much more important than mine(I just give it a try).
    I also got the 2nd place in Physics Greek Olympiad (out of some thousands of students as they mentioned).Think Cambridge will take this in consideration since I want Mathematics with Physics.Hopefully(for both of us) I will see you at Cambridge on December!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    very good
    Quiet tiring though.Lost sleep,don't go out with my friends so often,become anxious and have terrible headaches quiet often.
    The purpose is good : more math knowledge(that's the priority at least)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vesniep)
    Quiet tiring though.Lost sleep,don't go out with my friends so often,become anxious and have terrible headaches quiet often.
    The purpose is good : more math knowledge(that's the priority at least)
    These are good and bad signs too

There is a fine line between passion and obsession which I have crossed several times ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    These are good and bad signs too

There is a fine line between passion and obsession which I have crossed several times ...
    When I learnt that I had to sit a levels (didn't even know what these exams where about) on late February and I had only two and half months to prepare I just paused my life and said to myself on 22 of june(last exam) you will have it back.

ReputationRep:
    When I learnt that I had to sit a levels (didn't even know what these exams where about) on late February and I had only two and half months to prepare I just paused my life and said to myself on 22 of june(last exam) you will have it back.
    not long now ...

ReputationRep:
    U sitting STEP I and II?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsmaths)
    U sitting STEP I and II?
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Only STEPI ,because most TSR users advised me to do so.This year you have to write in your application all your grades in every exam you sat.So I was quiet afraid of a failure in STEPII (although I tried 2 past papers and took 1 in both).

ReputationRep:
    Can someone send me a link to the fp2 unofficial mark scheme pls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pezzarini)
    Can someone send me a link to the fp2 unofficial mark scheme pls
    http://www.physicsandmathstutor.com/...-maths-papers/

ReputationRep:
    for the complex number shouldnt the area shaded be outside the circle?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pezzarini)
    for the complex number shouldnt the area shaded be outside the circle?
    Nope. This has already been discussed

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey, can anyone link me this paper. I have finished all the previous fp2 papers and need more to practise. I know that I could get it from arsey's threads but i don't want the annwers attached. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MCPC247)
    Hey, can anyone link me this paper. I have finished all the previous fp2 papers and need more to practise. I know that I could get it from arsey's threads but i don't want the annwers attached. Thanks
    ok tell me how much you love me first

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MCPC247)
    Google Bilal Ahmed's blog and scroll down a lot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DylanJ43)
    ok tell me how much you love me first
    I'm not that desperate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    Google Bilal Ahmed's blog and scroll down a lot
    Thank you

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.