Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone that's been allocated Hatfield choosing the residential option for the open day?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by helenaf)
    I found out today I've been accepted by Castle as well what subject?
    So have I, got an offer for maths! Are you going to the open day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachelmiller19)
    Anyone know if there is a Facebook page for University College 2015 freshers? I've seen various groups for other colleges posted here.
    Just searched on facebook and I don't think there is, could always set one up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachelmiller19)
    Anyone know if there is a Facebook page for University College 2015 freshers? I've seen various groups for other colleges posted here.
    (Original post by willjeffcott)
    Just searched on facebook and I don't think there is, could always set one up
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1589638191249956/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by willjeffcott)
    So have I, got an offer for maths! Are you going to the open day?
    Yes I am are you?

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone going to an open day, and has been allocated to Trevs?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by helenaf)
    Yes I am are you?
    Yes Really looking forward to it! I'm doing the overnight stay on Monday and then going to all of the talks and stuff on Tuesday

ReputationRep:
    Is there anyone from Butler that's going to an open day that could maybe tell me about what you see/learn? I'm from California so I can't really just pop over for a couple of days

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I've got a question - does anyone know if self-catering is an option at St Hild & Bede as I can't really find this info on the website??

ReputationRep:
    I've been allocated to Josephine Butler!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by michaeljackson97)
    I'm going there too What are you studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mortagrin)
    Hi, I've got a question - does anyone know if self-catering is an option at St Hild & Bede as I can't really find this info on the website??
    As far as I'm aware the only colleges that offer self catering are Butler and partially Cuthberts

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gemma1243)
    I'm going there too What are you studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha really?! Will you be attending one of the college open days? I applied for Politics, what about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dylann)
    As far as I'm aware the only colleges that offer self catering are Butler and partially Cuthberts

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Google "Hild Bede fully catered" and there is your answer!

ReputationRep:
    Haha really?! Will you be attending one of the college open days? I applied for Politics, what about you?
    I'm not sure yet as I would have to take 2 days off school which I'm not sure about doing so close to Easter. Are you? I'm studying Ba Geography

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Great! Is Durham your first choice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gemma1243)
    I'm not sure yet as I would have to take 2 days off school which I'm not sure about doing so close to Easter. Are you? I'm studying Ba Geography

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I understand your dilemma! I feel i have no choice but to go as I hated my first experience at Durham and i'm hoping that this trip will change my mind! Wow, Durham has one of the best Geography Departments in the world, right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Age)
    Great! Is Durham your first choice?
    I currently have the agonising decision between Durham and Warwick! Still very unsure!

ReputationRep:
    St Cuthbert's here

ReputationRep:
    Not many Aidanites posting on here yet, considering its a large college too hmmm

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.