Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have but I applied in October so I've already received all mine but York and decline from John moors

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -hina-)
    Hi guys
    I've applied to
    Bradford
    Edge Hill
    Uclan
    And haven't heard from anyone yet , have anyone got response from them?
    I've just got an interview for edge hill in Feb

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danielle-louise)
    No 😩😩just the confirmation email! I think it will be after Xmas now! The wait is horrible
    Same😞the wait is killing me!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DEE456)
    I've just got an interview for edge hill in Feb
    thats great!
    Congratulations
    When did you send your application?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -hina-)
    thats great!
    Congratulations
    When did you send your application?
    Thank you! And mid October

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pâquerette03)
    Good luck for today, try your best not to over analyse things - best to think of it as a conversation rather than an interview? Might take the pressure off!

Hope all goes well and you're successful with your first choice!
    Thanks for the pep talk, the tests weren't too bad. But the individual interview and group I was kinda of lost. I don't think I would ever get a place there but it was worth a try. All the other applicants were so much better. But thank you so much 🙃

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mariama11)
    Thanks for the pep talk, the tests weren't too bad. But the individual interview and group I was kinda of lost. I don't think I would ever get a place there but it was worth a try. All the other applicants were so much better. But thank you so much 🙃
    I hate group interviews, really hope I don't have to do one. So hard to get your voice heard when everyone is vying for a place! Don't be too hard on yourself though, you never know what their criteria are - you might have done or said something they were super impressed with!
    Fingers crossed you get good news soon

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! And mid October
    Your welcome!
    Ah i sent mine in december so i assume it will take a bit longer

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys
    I've got a letter from Uclan for numeracy and literacy test
    Any one else?
    I am so nervous!

ReputationRep:
    After midwifery interview do the unsuccessfuls get told fast? Anyone had any experience ?

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone attending the De Montfort interview on the 20th Jan? ☺️

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, hope everyone is well!
    My ucas got sent on wednesday, applied to:
    Nottingham
    Wolverhamptom
    Staffordshire
    Birmingham
    Coventry

Got comfirmations emails from all but Coventry.
    Was feeling confident about applying this time and then lay night noticed a small error on my personal statement! Hope it hasnt ruined my chances!
    The wait over christmas is going to kill me!
    Does anyone have an interveiw date for notts?

Xx

ReputationRep:
    Ive got an invitation to a selection test at Wolverhampton!!
    Excited but i dont exaxtly know what this means haha!
    Anyone else had this??
    X

ReputationRep:
    I git an offer for uni if Manchester!! Anyone got interview at edge hill on 11th Feb or Hallam 13th Feb?
    Wow congratulations on your offer! If you don't mind me asking, when was your Manchester interview? I have one coming up next month and would like to know how quickly most replies get sent. xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexa17)
    Wow congratulations on your offer! If you don't mind me asking, when was your Manchester interview? I have one coming up next month and would like to know how quickly most replies get sent. xx
    Thank you!! And it doesn't take long at all had my interview Thursday and got my offer Monday night! Good look in your interview it is quite chilled and nothing to worry xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Midwifetobe1992)
    Ive got an invitation to a selection test at Wolverhampton!!
    Excited but i dont exaxtly know what this means haha!
    Anyone else had this??
    X
    I had my selection test at wolves about 2 months ago. Basically you have a maths and English test and then if you pass you get invited to interview. I'd get revising though because it's one of the hardest entry tests out of all the unis. Loads of questions and not much time to complete them in x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by taraxx)
    are you applying to the same uni's as last year? x
    2 are the same and the others are different, I decided I didn't want to move too far away from home. Gap years aren't as daunting as they first seem, I'm really enjoying mine x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LC1996)
    I had my selection test at wolves about 2 months ago. Basically you have a maths and English test and then if you pass you get invited to interview. I'd get revising though because it's one of the hardest entry tests out of all the unis. Loads of questions and not much time to complete them in x
    How did you get on with yours?
    Im not at all phased by the maths test as its one of my strong points. But ive heard the english is a timed essay and im worried about this.. What kind of question is the essay?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone who was interviewed at Chester on11 Dec heard anything yet?.. Would they really give out 'unsuccessfuls' 21/22/23 of Dec?? So close to Xmas 😥

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Midwifetobe1992)
    How did you get on with yours?
    Im not at all phased by the maths test as its one of my strong points. But ive heard the english is a timed essay and im worried about this.. What kind of question is the essay?
    I passed it but I know a lot of people didn't. The English for me was a question related to health but other people I've spoken to have had a really random question. I can't go into too much detail obviously but the English on your day will be different to what mine was x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.