Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    I've applied to do English Lit & French (insurance), just thought I'd see who else was here

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! Congrats on your offers! I'm still yet to find someone from my course! :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey, how you guys doing? Congrats on the offers and all that! You guys applied for accommodation yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hehe Marcus, we've sort of taken it upon ourselves to talk to everyone! Yeah where's everyone going to be living??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha too true Danni :P its kinda cool though in a weird way haha, but yeah is everyone like getting excited to start uni?

ReputationRep:
    Any Medway students?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danni_079)
    Haha you'll be fine! oh god I've done half of my finance, just got to do the parents details, I hate student finance, it's awful. Oh that's not too bad, I'm in Folkestone, it's about half an hour from Canterbury haha! Ah love Stratford, amazing shopping . You'll love it I promise, do you like going out drinking/clubbing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm from Folkestone too

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I've got an unconditional offer to study Primary Education! I did attend Uni last year but I did not like the course so I'm back to doing the course I've wanted to do for years until I spontaneously changed my mind! I live in Ashford by the way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LittleB96)
    Hi! I've got an unconditional offer to study Primary Education! I did attend Uni last year but I did not like the course so I'm back to doing the course I've wanted to do for years until I spontaneously changed my mind! I live in Ashford by the way
    I'm doing primary ed! But conditional *eek!*

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jams97)
    I'm doing primary ed! But conditional *eek!*

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Just don't change your mind at the last minute! I didn't think i would get the grades so I decided to change the course i was going to do, worst mistake ever! By results day I had the results but I convinced myself to do a different course. Good luck! Hope to see you there

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LittleB96)
    Just don't change your mind at the last minute! I didn't think i would get the grades so I decided to change the course i was going to do, worst mistake ever! By results day I had the results but I convinced myself to do a different course. Good luck! Hope to see you there

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aw thanks! Got my first exam Monday! But got all my fingers crossed- hopefully see you September!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shooopashoop)
    I'm from Folkestone too
    Ah that's exciting! I've only lived here since September and I don't know anyone here yet!!

ReputationRep:
    Just got an unconditional offer for International relations, haven't seen anyone else doing the course yet but I'm pretty excited

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danni_079)
    Hey everyone,

This is a thread for everyone that's applied or applying to study at Canterbury Christ Church in 2015.

I've been offered an unconditional place on the Media and Communications course.
    I'm doing Creative and Professional Writing and thinking of combining with Media and Communications

ReputationRep:
    What accommodation has everyone chosen??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luketurner1)
    What accommodation has everyone chosen??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    North Holmes! You?

ReputationRep:
    Anybody had any accommodation offers for Liberty Quays at Medway? Still haven't had anything through

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone! I'm going into my second year, but i'm looking to live elsewhere, unfortunately I've already booked a room in Liberty Quays and need to find some one to replace me asap.. Its a studio flat/room (right beside campus!) with a modern en-suit bathroom, double bed, Kitchen area, fitted wardrobe and many more perks! For £159ppw starting September through to July. Message me! x Or text 07730432727

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AntoniettaBlau)
    Hi everyone! I'm going into my second year, but i'm looking to live elsewhere, unfortunately I've already booked a room in Liberty Quays and need to find some one to replace me asap.. Its a studio flat/room (right beside campus!) with a modern en-suit bathroom, double bed, Kitchen area, fitted wardrobe and many more perks! For £159ppw starting September through to July. Message me! x Or text 07730432727
    hiii is this medway? or broad stairs??

ReputationRep:
    Medway

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.