The Student Room Group

Big Brother 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ScottishShortiex
Was this at the start of last night's episode? I missed the first 20 mins so am clueless about what happened. I did wonder why the message about explicit sexual antics popped up, but that must've been why.

Any worse than Kinga and the wine bottle?

They did a flashback at the beginning of yesterday's episode.

You couldn't see anything much, just Sam's leg hanging off the bed and some hand movements under the covers
Original post by Emily.97
I also think it's hypocrytical of Harry to ridicule her for it, considering the fact that she is a webcam girl and does that kind of thing or similar things in front of strangers for a living.

Exactly! You'd think she'd encourage it even. I don't trust Harry at all.
Original post by Ndella
Exactly! You'd think she'd encourage it even. I don't trust Harry at all.

She seems to thrive on being the centre of attention. I find her character incredibly bland. When they continuously put people like her in big brother it reinforces the idea that people like Joel are "pretentious" when in fact hes intelligent and doing something of worth in life. That annoys me.
Reply 343
Joel is my favourite by some distance. Get him a gig presenting BOTS when this is all over.
Original post by Mackay
Joel is my favourite by some distance. Get him a gig presenting BOTS when this is all over.

Totally agree, I never would have thought it a couple of weeks ago, but Joel has a really strong chance of winning now! - He's by far the most likeable housemate (his welsh accent does help too) :colondollar:
Reply 345
There's no clear frontrunner at this stage.
Joel has by far surpassed my expectations. He's in with a decent chance I'd say. Nick is still my favourite but the way he is acting with Harry, is ruining him!
Reply 347
TWO of the three housemates returning have been confirmed by Rylan on This Morning!!

Spoiler

Reply 348
The two worst kept secrets in BB history.
How funny would it be if one of the returning HMs could return was a full HM, it was Helen, and she won for a second time :biggrin:
Original post by lemxn
TWO of the three housemates returning have been confirmed by Rylan on This Morning!!

Spoiler

He should've kept it secret until tonight's show!
I'm disappointed that it looks like it'll be three female housemates who return. Big Brother should've asked former male housemates with big personalities such as BB5's Victor or BB9's Rex. Even someone like BB9's Luke Marsden would've been good as he is quite a funny guy and always criticising former housemates. Don't think he'll ever get over Rachel Rice winning his series :p:
Id quite like to see how Marc would behave with Helen.
Why is Jade suddenly retracting what she said about Marc in the task? I get the sense that she's fully aware of how that would lead to discussion about her; perhaps she is craving air time :rolleyes:
Woo, finally some worthy housemates in there, Brian and Niki!! Puts all the other mediocre 2015 housemates to shame.
:biggrin:
The producers really know how to mess with the housemates this series - evicting someone on the first night, evicting 4 who weren't up for nomination, putting in 3 ex-housemates who could possibly win. I'm surprised they all haven't gone crazy yet.

I wonder what BB would do if as a group, all the HMs say they will walk out together over something. Has this ever happened before?
Original post by Emily.97
Why is Jade suddenly retracting what she said about Marc in the task? I get the sense that she's fully aware of how that would lead to discussion about her; perhaps she is craving air time :rolleyes:

I don't know but I do think they must have had some sort of history. I think what she said about fancying Marc was most likely true but maybe she doesn't want people going on about it and questioning their past/making things awkward. Suddenly, all over Cristian again in front of the housemates to try and change their opinion of her fancying Marc so it seems.

Original post by NeverTooLatte
Woo, finally some worthy housemates in there, Brian and Niki!! Puts all the other mediocre 2015 housemates to shame.
:biggrin:

Nikki is of course a legendary contestant and i'm glad she's in the house but I was never a fan of Brian tbh. I definitely don't view Helen as legendary. She was only in it last year. I would've thought they'd have put more "legendary" ex-housemates in like Victor, Michelle Bass, Nadia, Makosi, Nasty Nick. Would've been great if they'd put "Chiggy" (Chanelle and Ziggy) in the bunker without either knowing the other would also be there.
Original post by Suzanne123
The producers really know how to mess with the housemates this series - evicting someone on the first night, evicting 4 who weren't up for nomination, putting in 3 ex-housemates who could possibly win. I'm surprised they all haven't gone crazy yet.

I wonder what BB would do if as a group, all the HMs say they will walk out together over something. Has this ever happened before?

I think there's been a few threats from a group of HMs to walk out over the years but nothing ever came of it.
Original post by ScottishShortiex

Nikki is of course a legendary contestant and i'm glad she's in the house but I was never a fan of Brian tbh. I definitely don't view Helen as legendary. She was only in it last year. I would've thought they'd have put more "legendary" ex-housemates in like Victor, Michelle Bass, Nadia, Makosi, Nasty Nick. Would've been great if they'd put "Chiggy" (Chanelle and Ziggy) in the bunker without either knowing the other would also be there.

Agreed. That's why I didn't mention Helen :smile: OMG! Nasty Nick would've been good. Actually, everyone you listed their beats any of the current housemates. Whoever was in charge of selecting channel 4's housemates has created many BB legends. I guess he/she's been removed from the game a long time now...Don't watch BB as religiously as I used too (except celebrity BB). Will be now though :h:
Is it possible that the housemates in the bunker could win once they go into the main house?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply