Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Simonium1010)
    Hey what A-levels are you taking??
    And what maths modules?

P.s. I'll try remember the answers too probably; if there's too much time left and I cba to check anymore I just start saving answers onto my calculator memory :P
    Maths, FM, Economics, Physics & Spanish. This year I'm doing C1-3, FP1, M1, S1 and D1. You? and ooh good idea, I'd never even thought about saving them there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloe-jessica)
    Maths, FM, Economics, Physics & Spanish. This year I'm doing C1-3, FP1, M1, S1 and D1. You? and ooh good idea, I'd never even thought about saving them there.
    Maths, Further, Physics, Chemistry, German, and same for the 7 modules In S1 I started saving my answers for the probabilities onto the calculator as A, B, M, X, Y, etc., but then I realised you could fit loads more in on a data frequency table...

ReputationRep:
    Good luck this morning everyone!

ReputationRep:
    Good Luck guys

ReputationRep:
    I don't feel prepared haha! I think my problem is that sometimes I overthink the questions if that makes sense and then confuse myself with physics concepts. Plus I always make careless mistakes.
    Since 2007, average for an A has been 56, 90 is 64, 100 is 70.75.
    Exactly this! Trying to set up some of the harder question is just mentally draining i just wish i could always execute what I'm thinking perfectly in exams as carelessness is where i lose a lot of my marks which is especially dangerous in mechanics

Idk why, i expected lower :angry: weeellp, I'm deffo not getting full, an A would be nice, 90 would be cool

Good luck though!

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by lyricalvibe)
    Exactly this! Trying to set up some of the harder question is just mentally draining i just wish i could always execute what I'm thinking perfectly in exams as carelessness is where i lose a lot of my marks which is especially dangerous in mechanics

Idk why, i expected lower :angry: weeellp, I'm deffo not getting full, an A would be nice, 90 would be cool

Good luck though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I always manage to set something up in my head which I'm certain is right and I just convince myself that it makes sense so even if it doesn't, I don't pick up the mistake I expected lower too actually, if you lose the plot of one 7 marker that's practically 5-10 UMS gone already rest of the OCR papers have been decent though so I'm hoping this one is too! Good luck!

(Original post by Simonium1010)
    Maths, Further, Physics, Chemistry, German, and same for the 7 modules In S1 I started saving my answers for the probabilities onto the calculator as A, B, M, X, Y, etc., but then I realised you could fit loads more in on a data frequency table...
    Ew German, I picked that up from scratch in Y10 and did the GCSE, God knows how I managed to even pass :lol: never liked that language. If I have chance today, I'll save my answers on a table, thanks for the tip

ReputationRep:
    Ew German, I picked that up from scratch in Y10 and did the GCSE, God knows how I managed to even pass :lol: never liked that language. If I have chance today, I'll save my answers on a table, thanks for the tip
    Haha I started in year 8 and loved German by GCSE but after a year of alevel I cant stand it anymore! Good luck today everyone

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone find it?

ReputationRep:
    Thought it was alright, what did you get for T? For the velocity time graph

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seizetoday)
    How did everyone find it?
    I also thought is was alright; you?

(Original post by EmiratesCaptain)
    Thought it was alright, what did you get for T? For the velocity time graph

Posted from TSR Mobile
    9 or 8 I think; you?

ReputationRep:
    7 hours

ReputationRep:
    What did you guys get for the angle and the resultant in the question with the 110 degree angle?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ki Yung Na)
    What did you guys get for the angle and the resultant in the question with the 110 degree angle?
    something like 9.74N and 35.6 degrees

ReputationRep:
    What the **** was that paper. For q 5 was the force pulling or pushing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by newy181818)
    I got something quite different! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    three queries. For q6 what was the shared velocity of p and q. GFor q 4 what was the angle of the 10n force to the horizontal anf for q 5 the final part what was a?

ReputationRep:
    i got 9 point something and 35.3 for the angle
    could be way off, i did it by treating the 6N as horizontal and then finding the resultant as normal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by newy181818)
    Yeah that's what i got

ReputationRep:
    I just did nose to tail and got 13.3

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.