Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer at 5 this evening!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamie12)
    I got an offer at 5 this evening!!!
    noice

ReputationRep:
    Offer today Interview was the third of february. I'm a reapplicant and seem like a couple of reapplicants got offers today.

ReputationRep:
    Impatiently waiting! So nervous

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinababy)
    This is really weird.., why is St. Andrews releasing offers if they haven't finished interviewing???

I'm still to have my interview on the 9th of March and I'm stressing about it.
    I haven't had my interview either (16th March), I'm sure they're only giving offers to those who performed exceptionally well at interview stage. However they should still have enough offers to give out to the remaining applicants who haven't been interviewed yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zitka)
    Offer today through Track at 14:02. I'm an overseas student and my interview was Feb 16th.
    Well done! How do you feel your interview went?
    I'm also an overseas applicant, have my interview coming up on the 16th! Where are you from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dzidze)
    I haven't had my interview either (16th March), I'm sure they're only giving offers to those who performed exceptionally well at interview stage. However they should still have enough offers to give out to the remaining applicants who haven't been interviewed yet.
    Hey! I have my interview on the 16th as well!

ReputationRep:
    Any Canadian students applying for the Scottish Canadian Medical Program?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dzidze)
    Well done! How do you feel your interview went?
    I'm also an overseas applicant, have my interview coming up on the 16th! Where are you from?
    I'm Canadian with Canadian and US qualifications but I didn't apply to through the Canadian pathway. I didn't think the MMI was too bad. It's pretty short--only 6 stations--and if you've read up on MMI for any other school, you'll know exactly what you're in for. The roleplay station was my first and I was a little frazzled before I got into the swing of it but I guess it wasn't as bad as I thought!

Best of luck with your interview!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else with an offer going to the Open Day on the 9th?

ReputationRep:
    have any rejections been given out yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Golden Robster)
    We can cry together

I have my interview on the 9th
    My interview was last week, so yeah I doubt they will be that quick with mine..

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, since I will be coming for an interview soon, I wonder what is the best way to get from Edinburgh airport to st. Andrews? Is there any direct connection?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piofernix)
    Hi everyone, since I will be coming for an interview soon, I wonder what is the best way to get from Edinburgh airport to st. Andrews? Is there any direct connection?
    The best and cheapest way is to get the Jet 747 bus from the airport to Ferrytoll station and then change to the X59 which takes you direct to St Andrews. Ask for a ticket to St Andrews when you get on the 747 at the airport and show it to the X59 driver when you change.

Don't do what I did which was to get the 100 bus (I think?) to central Edinburgh and frantically search for the bus station in the middle of winter at 11 at night for a bus to St ansrews - not fun. Hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMouseyS)
    The best and cheapest way is to get the Jet 747 bus from the airport to Ferrytoll station and then change to the X59 which takes you direct to St Andrews. Ask for a ticket to St Andrews when you get on the 747 at the airport and show it to the X59 driver when you change.

Don't do what I did which was to get the 100 bus (I think?) to central Edinburgh and frantically search for the bus station in the middle of winter at 11 at night for a bus to St ansrews - not fun. Hope this helps
    Thank you, do you remember how much the ticket costs? Also, where did you stay for the night? Because St. Andrews is so small, I am thinking of finding some accommodation in Edinburgh.

ReputationRep:
    There's a Premier Inn in St Andrews

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piofernix)
    Thank you, do you remember how much the ticket costs? Also, where did you stay for the night? Because St. Andrews is so small, I am thinking of finding some accommodation in Edinburgh.
    Can't remeber the ticket price, sorry. Personally, I considered booking a hotel in Edinburgh but would definitely recommend staying in St Andrews. It'll give you a chance to relax before the interview rather than turn up stressed out and exhausted after travelling. I stayed at The Albany which was great - the staff were really lovely and it's right in the centre of town so you can do a bit if exploring before the interview. Seeing the pier and cathedral ruins really made me fall in love with the place so I'd stay in St. Andrews if I were you. You flying in from London or are you international?

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer agggghhh!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMouseyS)
    I got an offer agggghhh!!!!!!!!!
    Ah well done!
    When was your interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by setarcoppiH)
    Ah well done!
    When was your interview?
    Cheers Jan 15th

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 11, 2017

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.