ReputationRep:
    Excuse me? :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    go on, what am I like? so curious

ReputationRep:
    I don't whether to be scared or not but ok

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    well that was much better than i was expecting and over all rather nice, not sure how to reply to it overall so i just repped it for the easy route out *runs away*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Schrödingers Cat)
    I would have given you something more in depth but you don't like me so
    Hmph. I can't say I know you particularly well but you just come across as tremendously arrogant yet you, almost certainly not I, seem to be the pseudo-intellectual. The person who claims to know everything about physics yet isn't even studying it at university yet (or are you by now?).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)
    Hmph. I can't say I know you particularly well but you just come across as tremendously arrogant yet you, almost certainly not I, seem to be the pseudo-intellectual. The person who claims to know everything about physics yet isn't even studying it at university yet (or are you by now?).
    I'll take that, lol I don't claim to know everything about physics I hardly talk about the topic on here tbh.

Go to university in a week to study it

I call it self confidence btw :cool:

ReputationRep:
    in

ReputationRep:
    I'll take that, lol I don't claim to know everything about physics I hardly talk about the topic on here tbh.

There's a fine line sir. A fine line. It may become more obvious to you at university.

Good luck with university btw!

ReputationRep:
    x
    I am curious as to whether or not you actually remember most of these posters, or just quickly scroll through there VM's and recent posts to build a picture? :lol:

ReputationRep:

Let's make things tricky. Don't talk about me, talk about Arieisit.
    Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    does anyone else feel like the OP is some kind of fortune teller and people are crowding around him begging to know what he thinks of them to boost their ego/self-worth and he's just there like "Back away, back away! Aaah...let me see.."

no?

ok

(do me if you even know me, thnx)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TwinnyP)
    I am curious as to whether or not you actually remember most of these posters, or just quickly scroll through there VM's and recent posts to build a picture? :lol:
    A lot of posters I know personally so can give a good opinion of, then it's easy to give an opinion of popular posters who I've seen then the less known but still reputable ones I'l have a quick stalk then the ones I've never heard of who haven't posted much I can't give an opinion on :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by l'insegnante)
    My username means 'the teacher' in Italian . I started a BEd last year and had to change my username from my real name in case students from my placement found me :beard: ! I couldn't think of another username .

Yeah haven't posted much since I finished my A-Levels other than in the stationery and organisation thread; I don't know why though!

Oh yes I remember that thread . Technicallyyyyy, we're talking now
    I see you teach that's clever :holmes:

Ah that's fair enough, don't think I'll be posting much after I go to uni.

Yes we are :beard:

(Original post by Duskstar)
    >.> ??
    Mhmm I've only seen you post once and it was a joke that was pretty funny, not a regular poster though apart from that can't say much. Seem like a funny poster

(Original post by ForgetMe)
    My port is ready to greet the ships :sexface:
    :laugh:

I think I've forgotten you :eyeball: In seriousness haven't actually seen you post that much but I've heard of you...

I know you joke a lot on the forums and you mainly stick to non debating and chat, pretty funny though and not a bad poster imo.

(Original post by inachigeek21)
    ]An exceptional remark. Oh, and if I do dare comment about A Levels, which subjects did you study? Taking into account of the individual topics for each respective subject, if you do recall. Hence what grades did you achieve at the end of AS and A2? This will be very much appreciated. This has been written out of pure curiosity as I perceive you as a highly intelligent individual, alongside your significant other. Any why not? May we continue our previous conversation? If it is not deemed irritating, of course.
    I studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Maths at AS then dropped Biology for A2. I'll VM so we can carry on the convo

(Original post by liquity)
    You will have nothing to say about me but go ahead!
    I have seen you post a lot actually! Usually giving advice to people haven't seen you debating and you're so nice! Always have something nice to say Great user keep up the posts

(Original post by Motorbiker)
    Checking in.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :beard:

Another mod

As a user you give good fitness advice, straight up to the point no messing around like most people in the forum giving blunt statements :lol:

From seeing where you started with weight lifting to where you're at now is pretty remarkable, even entering strongman competitions is impressive and your bench is pretty insane. Fair play to you on that respect.

You give off that no ****s given vibe as well on the forum which is pretty funny :laugh:

(Original post by SCAR H)
    Moi-même please
    Can't say I know you or seen you post, won't be able to give much of an opinion :dontknow:

I have a feeling your French :beard:

ReputationRep:
    What do you think of me?

ReputationRep:
    What do you think of me?

ReputationRep:
    A lot of posters I know personally so can give a good opinion of, then it's easy to give an opinion of popular posters who I've seen then the less known but still reputable ones I'l have a quick stalk then the ones I've never heard of who haven't posted much I can't give an opinion on :yep:
    Just admit it, you are a massive stalker. You even stalk the actual stalkers

Ohhh I would be very impressed, yes I mean stick to what kind of body shape makes you happy or suits your goals

I totally get the self confident thing, I can definitely see that.

You're welcome :hat2:

Hello knight

Mhmm I've seen you post a few times, nice guy and you post decent stuff. To my mind a lot of your stuff is funny, although I've seen you argue a few times but most of it it is funny

Decent user

What was it?

Hahaha wouldn't say I'm a stalker and it's a pretty different thread

Haven't seen you post really so can't give much of a judgement I'm afraid

You're mysterious :ninja:
    The person who started the thread was anon so don't know much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    Hmm, interesting thanks

Not gonna lie, the XPS 13 is a sweet laptop. Yes it's a little on the pricey side, but it's definitely got the hardware and design to justify the cost...
    Thanks for the opinion!

(Original post by demx9)
    Probably don't know, I don't hang out in chat a lot
    Haven't seen you post much tbh, think I've seen you a few times though. Seem like one of the more sensible members who posts decent stuff

(Original post by bassbabe)
    Lol

Very cheeky member who likes winding people up

You give that I'm so fabulous and beautiful vibe off and you post a lot of jokes. Some of it is funny but meh

(Original post by DiddyDec)
    You know nothing...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Jon Snow
    I know everything :holmes:

We share the same religious views which is always nice and you're a good debater, make sense. Morally you are straight and live the good guy life but I'm sure pushed enough you would release the inner mean streak...

Decent poster

(Original post by karmacrunch)
    Soooo mean. (the bits in bold) :lol:

:rolleyes: at the bit in italics and how am I secretive? :holmes:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Thank youuuu! :hugs:
    Welcome :hugs:

Because you never give any information about yourself :holmes:

(Original post by Anon_98)
    :jumphug: <33

Bahahah XD Well, obviously. :mmm:

Um... yeah you've been here longer than I have but Ive just checked and after I send this we'll actually hold exactly the same number of posts which is pretty weird. :erm: Does that mean I'm no longer "safe"¡? :cry2: Ohmygoodgod, send help. :woo:
    I've absolutely no idea. I don't see you post either- Maybe it's bc you comment in different sections to myself +vice versa¿ Clearly------> :iiam:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Awww :blushing:

:hugs:

Omd that is weird.... bet you made it so it was that way Hahahah omg you make me laugh.... you need help :ninja: You post in all the boring threads clearly

(Original post by doctor_2_be)
    still doing this?
    Yep :woo:

Seen you post like twice? Giving out advice I think but not a regular poster so can't say much else except you seem really nice!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGreatImposter)
    You can do me but I doubt you'll have things to say

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You're an imposter :holmes:

I've seen you post a few times and you're a really nice person Give good advice and you can sometimes make me laugh so nice :ahee:

Nice pic btw

Hello there

Useful posts for tsr I suppose Although I hardly ever see you post outside the welcome squad stuff in chat threads :curious:
    You're a nice guy and I'm sure you have the potential to reach oxbridge or whatever you want

You and karma are so cute together though :love:

(Original post by jescurr)
    You've had tsr for 2 days :rofl:

But if I had to guess I'd say you were Stubborn. Cheeky. Weird. Lazy. Annoying. Emotional. Unapologetic?

(Original post by KeepRollingFazzy)
    Go ahead haha
    Haven't seen you post and we've never spoken so can't give an opinion I'm afraiddddd

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the opinion!

Haven't seen you post much tbh, think I've seen you a few times though. Seem like one of the more sensible members who posts decent stuff

Lol

Very cheeky member who likes winding people up

You give that I'm so fabulous and beautiful vibe off and you post a lot of jokes. Some of it is funny but meh

I know everything :holmes:

We share the same religious views which is always nice and you're a good debater, make sense. Morally you are straight and live the good guy life but I'm sure pushed enough you would release the inner mean streak...

Decent poster

Welcome :hugs:

Because you never give any information about yourself :holmes:

Awww :blushing:

:hugs:

Omd that is weird.... bet you made it so it was that way Hahahah omg you make me laugh.... you need help :ninja: You post in all the boring threads clearly

Yep :woo:

Seen you post like twice? Giving out advice I think but not a regular poster so can't say much else except you seem really nice!
    Hehe funny but meh
    I've been nicer than usual on here, gone too soft

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.