Turn on thread page Beta

is anyone here not attracted to white girls/guys? watch

Announcements
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Hot people are hot, though I've only ever dated white and Arab so I haven't been able to explore all races

(Original post by Iwouldliketoknow)
    [/b]

and you called me entitled
    stop making my thread into a s***show because you don't like and jog on
    you are ruining my thread and deviating it from the cause
    your actions are disgusting but typical
    Spoiler:
    Show
    maybe in europe and asia but count out africa may love
    No offence, but coming from a non white perspective, even I can see how irrational you're being (you're acting like a dumb***). You can't call someone racist for having a racial preference -- particularly if you wouldn't bash them with verbal abuse if they said they preferred blacks, that's called having a double standard. You probably made this thread to bash all black inidviduals who didn't typically date blacks and now your bubble has been burst and you're acting way too viciously! You being very self entitled (e.g everyone who doesn't prefer black people is an ***hole, even I'm being put off by you) -- not everyone has to prefer you. Sorry, but that's the truth. If they exckude your race, then fine. That's racist. A preference though? Nah. You're taking this wayyy to far. :hand::goodnight::thumbsup:

Well i meant this for non white people so i cant say i am too surprised at the preference. I wonder what you see in white girls. I mean i find them to dirty, bland, insecure and *****y so i would take white males of the women tbh. But they are they are the same side of the coin
    F*cking WOW. You are painting a very nasty side to the black race rn. If you act like this then no one will prefer you, mate. Can't really criticise others for stereotyping black females if you're gonna do the same. Smh. Your IQ must be in double figures. I'd definitely avoid you..

I'm a black man and black women like Iwouldliketoknow repulse me. I only date east Asian women because they are feminine

(Original post by stargirl63)
    Obviously they are saying they haven't met a black girl that has captured their love interest - they are saying that loud and clear by dating outside their race. You can't expect them to be single, have no love, happiness, sex, because they are waiting on their own race.

I didnt say it was easier to date a white woman, I said it's easier to date outside their race because they are less entitled, less confrontational, less likely to snap at them, click their fingers, clap in their face and be ghetto, like a number of black girls are. In my experience the only black girls who haven't been like this, are those who are very religious, potentially another turn off for black men, giving them another reason to go towards the white girls. However, I'd like to ask you, from dating the white girls, I'm curious as to the proportion who actually settle down with them in the long term.

The whole world is mixing, and that's the future, whether it's a good or bad thing.
    I can comfortably sit here and say that as a black women, I do not fit any of those stereotypes. It's actually quite appalling that you think that black women act that way. And what's worse is that you haven't met all the black women in the world for you to be saying that. Really disappointing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm a black man and black women like Iwouldliketoknow repulse me. I only date east Asian women because they are feminine
    your mum must be proud and so the rest of your female ancestors

ReputationRep:
    Tbh, I think I actually posted this in the wrong thread, I think this was supposed to go in the "black men dating outside their race" thread. In saying that, I stand by what I say.

However, going back to the question of this thread, if you feel that white women are just as tacky, that might be the reason why some aren't attracted to white women. People of any race can be tacky or sophisticated based on a number of things. However, when considering black girls, in my experience, those who are sophisticated are usually the very religious girls, or those who's families are very strict (Nigerians come to mind).

Yes of course I'm going to comment on my experiences, how else could I form an opinion if not on experience, right?

At the end of the day, it's the person, not the race - which we can all agree to. There are exceptions to everything.
    Ok I misunderstood where you were coming from.

I wholeheartedly agree that it should be about the individual, not racial 'preferences'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saint-Saens)
    Again you don't seem to understand the meaning of the word entitled. Please look it up.
    You are entitled because you can't accept the fact that men may not find you attractive. You feel entitled to their attraction. I don't. Women have every right to reject me. You don't seem to afford men the same right
    Firstly, I would challenge you as to your intentions in trying to assert black female inferiority and white male superiority if you are not indeed racist. Where does this desire to put black women down come from? I find it difficult to imagine any other premise aside from racism.

Secondly, entitlement has nothing to do with the argument that is put forward. The person you were responding to does not think people should be particularly attracted to her or any other black women automatically. But stating attraction or indeed a lack of attraction to an entire racial group to which you have assigned composite 'features' (this is the common one), body types, behaviours etc is fundamentally racist because you are removing individuality and personality which is also dehumanising someone.

There are many reasons why some people from other races may find white people more attractive but often times this has little to do with raw physical attraction and other factors such as perceived wealth, status, promiscuity, etc. are the basis for non-whites opting for white partners. So before you try and get all superior, consider that you're not necessarily the pinnacle of physical attraction. As someone has already suggested, this is why certain relationship mixtures end in divorce - because the relationship was based on superficial criterion.

Yes there was an OK Cupid survey carried out on a small subset of society who date online - this tells us very little about how people date in general society as many people who date online are likely to be less socially outgoing, have lower self esteem/confidence among other undesirable traits. For me it makes perfect sense that some of these men who will be lacking in confidence, wealth and status would not seek black women who they judge to be dominant, confident and controlling and instead prefer Asian women who they lazily assume to be passive, humble and submissive. Try and widen your levels of analysis before trying to make crude generalisations to support your racism.

People always talk about 'white' or 'Western' ideals but only seem to be referring to the UK and/or USA which coincidentally both have their histories marred in colonialism and oppression particularly of black people. I don't think it is any coincidence that when meeting and dating white men from other nationalities that none of them express the same prejudices or 'racial preference' in dating women and when visiting such countries, I have found almost the direct opposite to what's often asserted - they are very much attracted to black women.

Feel free to engage me in a nuanced discussion about this but if you're just going to make ignorant statements then you only prove my earlier assumptions correct.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blaq_widow)
    Firstly, I would challenge you as to your intentions in trying to assert black female inferiority and white male superiority if you are not indeed racist. Where does this desire to put black women down come from? I find it difficult to imagine any other premise aside from racism.

Secondly, entitlement has nothing to do with the argument that is put forward. The person you were responding to does not think people should be particularly attracted to her or any other black women automatically. But stating attraction or indeed a lack of attraction to an entire racial group to which you have assigned composite 'features' (this is the common one), body types, behaviours etc is fundamentally racist because you are removing individuality and personality which is also dehumanising someone.

There are many reasons why some people from other races may find white people more attractive but often times this has little to do with raw physical attraction and other factors such as perceived wealth, status, promiscuity, etc. are the basis for non-whites opting for white partners. So before you try and get all superior, consider that you're not necessarily the pinnacle of physical attraction. As someone has already suggested, this is why certain relationship mixtures end in divorce - because the relationship was based on superficial criterion.

Yes there was an OK Cupid survey carried out on a small subset of society who date online - this tells us very little about how people date in general society as many people who date online are likely to be less socially outgoing, have lower self esteem/confidence among other undesirable traits. For me it makes perfect sense that some of these men who will be lacking in confidence, wealth and status would not seek black women who they judge to be dominant, confident and controlling and instead prefer Asian women who they lazily assume to be passive, humble and submissive. Try and widen your levels of analysis before trying to make crude generalisations to support your racism.

People always talk about 'white' or 'Western' ideals but only seem to be referring to the UK and/or USA which coincidentally both have their histories marred in colonialism and oppression particularly of black people. I don't think it is any coincidence that when meeting and dating white men from other nationalities that none of them express the same prejudices or 'racial preference' in dating women and when visiting such countries, I have found almost the direct opposite to what's often asserted - they are very much attracted to black women.

Feel free to engage me in a nuanced discussion about this but if you're just going to make ignorant statements then you only prove my earlier assumptions correct.
    Firstly I was not asserting 'black female inferiority and white male superiority'. I was simply pointing out the statistics. I don't agree that they should be that way necessarily, but it certainly made this person very bitter and self conscious, hence why I pointed it out.

But stating attraction or indeed a lack of attraction to an entire racial group... Never did that. Said I had a preference for caucasian women. It is not concrete, but I on average find white/middle eastern/latina women more attractive.

So before you try and get all superior, consider that you're not necessarily the pinnacle of physical attraction. Well duh. Never said I was.

People always talk about 'white' or 'Western' ideals but only seem to be referring to the UK and/or USA which coincidentally both have their histories marred in colonialism and oppression particularly of black people. I don't think it is any coincidence that when meeting and dating white men from other nationalities that none of them express the same prejudices or 'racial preference' in dating women and when visiting such countries, I have found almost the direct opposite to what's often asserted - they are very much attracted to black women. Men will have sex with anything. Not saying that you are ugly or undateable, but there is no achievement in getting male attention as a woman. America is racist, but Britain? Britain is one of the least racist countries in the world. Let's go through other white countries and their stance on race:

Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark - probably less racist than Britain
    Germany - racist history but tolerant nowadays (more tolerant than Britain)
    France - more racist than Britain
    Spain - MUCH more racist than Britain
    Italy - can't speak from experience, but judging by their reaction to ONE black Italian football player, more racist than Britain
    Eastern Europe - forget it
    Australia, NZ, Canada, South Africa, Belgium, Netherlands - colonialism you say?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saint-Saens)
    Firstly I was not asserting 'black female inferiority and white male superiority'. I was simply pointing out the statistics. I don't agree that they should be that way necessarily, but it certainly made this person very bitter and self conscious, hence why I pointed it out.

But stating attraction or indeed a lack of attraction to an entire racial group... Never did that. Said I had a preference for caucasian women. It is not concrete, but I on average find white/middle eastern/latina women more attractive.

So before you try and get all superior, consider that you're not necessarily the pinnacle of physical attraction. Well duh. Never said I was.

People always talk about 'white' or 'Western' ideals but only seem to be referring to the UK and/or USA which coincidentally both have their histories marred in colonialism and oppression particularly of black people. I don't think it is any coincidence that when meeting and dating white men from other nationalities that none of them express the same prejudices or 'racial preference' in dating women and when visiting such countries, I have found almost the direct opposite to what's often asserted - they are very much attracted to black women. Men will have sex with anything. Not saying that you are ugly or undateable, but there is no achievement in getting male attention as a woman. America is racist, but Britain? Britain is one of the least racist countries in the world. Let's go through other white countries and their stance on race:

Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark - probably less racist than Britain
    Germany - racist history but tolerant nowadays (more tolerant than Britain)
    France - more racist than Britain
    Spain - MUCH more racist than Britain
    Italy - can't speak from experience, but judging by their reaction to ONE black Italian football player, more racist than Britain
    Eastern Europe - forget it
    Australia, NZ, Canada, South Africa, Belgium, Netherlands - colonialism you say?
    Considering how my post was intended for poc concerning dating within our race i am unsure as to how you decided that some online stat compised by non poc had an effect on my post. It was and is for poc not for white gaze or interjection. Now again telling me i am bittee said it all. Do you know my preference, dating history, my views on relationships in general? No yet in your little white mind you made an assumption based on stereotypes which you believe to be true. And to end this i called you racist not because of preference but from previous posts of yours and looking at how everything occured i wasnt wrong. Not in the slightest

ReputationRep:
    Considering how my post was intended for poc concerning dating within our race i am unsure as to how you decided that some online stat compised by non poc had an effect on my post. It was and is for poc not for white gaze or interjection. Now again telling me i am bittee said it all. Do you know my preference, dating history, my views on relationships in general? No yet in your little white mind you made an assumption based on stereotypes which you believe to be true. And to end this i called you racist not because of preference but from previous posts of yours and looking at how everything occured i wasnt wrong. Not in the slightest
    You got angry at me for stating a preference. Seems bitter to me.

ReputationRep:
    I can comfortably sit here and say that as a black women, I do not fit any of those stereotypes. It's actually quite appalling that you think that black women act that way. And what's worse is that you haven't met all the black women in the world for you to be saying that. Really disappointing.
    There's always someone who picks up on something like this. :^_^:

No I haven't met all black women in the world, however I really don't have time to give a tailored response to each and every individual out there. Out of curiosity, are you religious? Because I have noticed that the only black women who don't fit this stereotype, are the church go-ers (which is another stereotype, ironically).

Of course you don't fit those stereotypes - you're on TSR. Yes the majority of black women do act that way, and I stick by what I have seen, experienced and lived with. Sure there's some exceptions, there's always going to be exceptions in this vast world, and you're probably one of them.

Espcially to black girls and guys. Do any of you have an attraction to your own. I mean considering the type thread many prefer their own so why is it hard for you?
    I'm East Asian, and my ex boyfriend's uncle who is a white man kept boasting about the amount of Japanese women that wanted white men when he went over there, like we're all so desperate and practically begging for them :hmmmm: I know I can't generalise based on a few, but that mentality honestly put me off. Usually, I'm attracted to all races, white guys just aren't my preference out of all of them though.

ReputationRep:
    There's always someone who picks up on something like this. :^_^:

No I haven't met all black women in the world, however I really don't have time to give a tailored response to each and every individual out there. Out of curiosity, are you religious? Because I have noticed that the only black women who don't fit this stereotype, are the church go-ers (which is another stereotype, ironically).

Of course you don't fit those stereotypes - you're on TSR. Yes the majority of black women do act that way, and I stick by what I have seen, experienced and lived with. Sure there's some exceptions, there's always going to be exceptions in this vast world, and you're probably one of them.
    No I'm not religious. And I'm not Christian either.

ReputationRep:
    I'm lesbian and I am never attracted to white women. I never see a white woman I fancy, I always fancy black women. Black women are soo soo beautiful, I rarely see a white woman I think is hot. I just find them so plain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TianaEsther)
    No I'm not religious. And I'm not Christian either.
    Are your parents religious, do you have a religious background?

If you're an exception. Great. Well done. I was speaking for the majority of black girls out there.

ReputationRep:
    Its not really important of white colour but features are more important

Are your parents religious, do you have a religious background?

If you're an exception. Great. Well done. I was speaking for the majority of black girls out there.
    No. Nobody in my family is religious apart from my brother. And you can't speak for the majority of black girls for a large number of reasons.

ReputationRep:
    No. Nobody in my family is religious apart from my brother. And you can't speak for the majority of black girls for a large number of reasons.
    Where do you live? How many black girls do you know?

Growing up in and around London, and coming from a mixed race family I know exactly what I'm talking about when it comes to black girls, and their personalities, and the differences between blacks and whites. They are known as confrontational for a reason. All arguments, fights etc that I have ever seen have come from black girls (with the odd white girl). All the *****ing and gossip has come from white girls. I've realised this is probably because black people have had a harder life generally - usually the ones with single mothers and less money (i.e. The number of black people at private schools is such a small fraction) Therefore, they have had to fight for a lot in their life, hence their defensive attitude to everything.

Unless the black girls you know all act like white girls (like you), which isn't the majority...otherwise there wouldn't be a difference.

I can't actually remember my original post, but there is a big behavioural difference between whites and blacks.

ReputationRep:
    I think it’s funny how white guys walk around like they’re the hottest thing to grace the earth when the majority of them are uglier than the races they claim to be more attractive than. Most think they’re attractive solely for their whiteness. Get a good look of one up close in the daytime.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 1, 2018
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.