Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Any offers for Psychology?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemmabeth)
    Just got an offer for Law!
    Congratulations! Do you mind me asking your gcse and as grades? I'm also a King's Law hopeful!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! I got 14A*'s and 2A's for GCSE then AABB at AS but my predicted grades are A*A*A*, good luck! When did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! I got 14A*'s and 2A's for GCSE then AABB at AS but my predicted grades are A*A*A*, good luck! When did you apply?

:O that's amazing! I got the same at AS, but my gsces look awful in comparison! I applied on Oct 6th, and I've heard nothing yet (fingers crossed!)
    When did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! I'm sure they don't, plus my school has a really high gcse average! I applied then too but I did the LNAT ages before and applied for the scholarship, have you applied for it? Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! I'm sure they don't, plus my school has a really high gcse average! I applied then too but I did the LNAT ages before and applied for the scholarship, have you applied for it? Good luck!
    I only got 4 A*s at GCSE, but to be fair, I did the second best in my entire year because my school was rubbish, so hopefully they'll take that into account! I sat the LNAT on Oct 14th, and I think it went horribly aha. I didn't apply for the scholarship because I left it a bit late to start writing the essay, and I was already behind on epq stuff so I thought I would leave it until I (hopefully) had an offer. As far as I'm aware, there's another chance to apply for the scholarship, with a later deadline? I hope so anyway! Congrats again! Where else have you applied?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloetraynor)
    I only got 4 A*s at GCSE, but to be fair, I did the second best in my entire year because my school was rubbish, so hopefully they'll take that into account! I sat the LNAT on Oct 14th, and I think it went horribly aha. I didn't apply for the scholarship because I left it a bit late to start writing the essay, and I was already behind on epq stuff so I thought I would leave it until I (hopefully) had an offer. As far as I'm aware, there's another chance to apply for the scholarship, with a later deadline? I hope so anyway! Congrats again! Where else have you applied?
    I'm pretty sure they take school contextual information into account! I think my LNAT went okay but I'd been bombing the past papers so I have no clue haha. I think they're reviewing applications of people who applied for the scholarship in the first round first so thats probably why you haven't heard! Yeah there's a later round, at least you'll have time to work on the essay! Thank you! I've applied to oxford, UCL, durham and bristol, what about you?

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure they take school contextual information into account! I think my LNAT went okay but I'd been bombing the past papers so I have no clue haha. I think they're reviewing applications of people who applied for the scholarship in the first round first so thats probably why you haven't heard! Yeah there's a later round, at least you'll have time to work on the essay! Thank you! I've applied to oxford, UCL, durham and bristol, what about you?
    Yeah, I thought that's be the case! I've applied to Oxford (Brasenose), KCL, Exeter, Reading (offer AAA) and Kent (offer AAB)! I'm dreading getting an Oxford rejection!! Very much doubt i'll even get an interview, seeing as they put so much emphasis on gcses

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I thought that's be the case! I've applied to Oxford (Brasenose), KCL, Exeter, Reading (offer AAA) and Kent (offer AAB)! I'm dreading getting an Oxford rejection!! Very much doubt i'll even get an interview, seeing as they put so much emphasis on gcses
    Brasenose is so pretty! I've applied for New, I visited is while I was on the UNIQ summer school and just fell in love, plus 90% of the accommodation is ensuite so that helped me make a decision! Congrats on your offers!! Yeah I'm the same about the rejection but at least we have tried! I'm sure you'll be fine, just have to stay optimistic!

ReputationRep:
    Brasenose is so pretty! I've applied for New, I visited is while I was on the UNIQ summer school and just fell in love, plus 90% of the accommodation is ensuite so that helped me make a decision! Congrats on your offers!! Yeah I'm the same about the rejection but at least we have tried! I'm sure you'll be fine, just have to stay optimistic!
    True! Good luck! Let me know when you hear anything from Oxford aha!

ReputationRep:
    True! Good luck! Let me know when you hear anything from Oxford aha!
    Thank you, you too!

ReputationRep:
    Hi does anyone know the entry requirements for the History and International Relations course, I couldn't find it on the website

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahjennyp)
    Just got my offer for International Development SO FREAKN HAPPY!!!
    The entry requirements are AAB aren't they? I got ABB at AS and they haven't gotten back to me yet. I'm kind of worried because my GCSE's are average, anyway, what were the offer conditions?

Well done by the way!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whyhuyrah)
    The entry requirements are AAB aren't they? I got ABB at AS and they haven't gotten back to me yet. I'm kind of worried because my GCSE's are average, anyway, what were the offer conditions?

Well done by the way!
    yay someone else for international development I'm doing the IB and entry requirements were 35 points with 665 at higher level, I got predicted 40 with 776.

But I know a person who got full marks in the IB predicted and still hasn't heard back from Warwick while many others from my school with lower grades for the same course have offers - sometimes I think you're just put in a different batch and they assess you much later...

Good luck xxxx I genuinely hope you will get it!!

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for english lit

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for Chemistry with BIomedicine, AAB! Is anyone here doing the same course?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got a selection day/ interview or offer for kings to study nursing????

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Got into Kings to study history !! Any other history students out there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahjennyp)
    yay someone else for international development I'm doing the IB and entry requirements were 35 points with 665 at higher level, I got predicted 40 with 776.

But I know a person who got full marks in the IB predicted and still hasn't heard back from Warwick while many others from my school with lower grades for the same course have offers - sometimes I think you're just put in a different batch and they assess you much later...

Good luck xxxx I genuinely hope you will get it!!
    That's what I was thinking! 776 is brilliant for IB

They got back to me yesterday evening requesting information about my English IGCSE, I don't know what that means for my application, but I hope it doesn't determine whether or not I get an offer...

Thanks, if I get an offer from them I'll be so happy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whyhuyrah)
    That's what I was thinking! 776 is brilliant for IB

They got back to me yesterday evening requesting information about my English IGCSE, I don't know what that means for my application, but I hope it doesn't determine whether or not I get an offer...

Thanks, if I get an offer from them I'll be so happy!
    ooooh yeah one of my conditions is that I get at least a 5 in English A standard level haha. I think they wanna make sure your English is good since it's a BA...

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 15, 2016

University open days

1. King's College London
    Arts and Humanities (Strand Campus) Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.