Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheetahCurtis)
    I'm from the UK, predicted A*A*AA. I'm guessing you are an international applicant, where are you from?

small country called maldives, you probably havent even heard about it lol

ReputationRep:
    Wait so UK people are getting online tests? THE DREAM! I'll probably get a rejection today at 22:02 with my luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamieOH)
    Wait so UK people are getting online tests? THE DREAM! I'll probably get a rejection today at 22:02 with my luck.
    Same case man. I don't even know anymore.

ReputationRep:
    Yup, me too...

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Does any of you know anything about that online test? What kind of questions it holds, etc? I've got an email about it today and I'm quite curious

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by horse.jojo)
    Yup, me too...
    Still kinda worried about not recieving an invite today like others. Not looking good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biijacz)
    Hi! Does any of you know anything about that online test? What kind of questions it holds, etc? I've got an email about it today and I'm quite curious
    When did you get the email, where are you from and when did you apply?
    I am waiting to hear for JMC

ReputationRep:
    When did you get the email, where are you from and when did you apply?
    I am waiting to hear for JMC
    Today around 4PM, I'm from Poland and I've sent my application on the 15th of January around 1AM :P

ReputationRep:
    Still kinda worried about not recieving an invite today like others. Not looking good.
    Anyone who isn't good enough will have already been rejected. I've waited 5 months and only just heard from them about the online test today. Not hearing is not a bad thing.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who isn't good enough will have already been rejected. I've waited 5 months and only just heard from them about the online test today. Not hearing is not a bad thing.
    Not correct. A few were rejected several days ago, at least one of whom applied as early as October.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marioman)
    Not correct. A few were rejected several days ago, at least one of whom applied as early as October.
    I think wednesday multiple people were rejected on this thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marioman)
    Thanks, now he's going to make another 100 posts about how he thinks he wont get in...

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, now he's going to make another 100 posts about how he thinks he wont get in...
    Last one

ReputationRep:
    Anyone didn't survive Today 22:02?

ReputationRep:
    How many people here are waiting to hear for interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I am, but not feeling hopeful as I'm from the UK so have probably missed the last interview date

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pin1234)
    I am, but not feeling hopeful as I'm from the UK so have probably missed the last interview date
    Some people from the UK are starting to get emails about doing an online test (it might be instead of an interview - unsure). I got one on Friday I think, so don't give up hope yet.

ReputationRep:
    Some people from the UK are starting to get emails about doing an online test (it might be instead of an interview - unsure). I got one on Friday I think, so don't give up hope yet.
    Oh ok that does give me a bit of hope. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by N92991)
    small country called maldives, you probably havent even heard about it lol
    Beautiful bloody place. Been there on holiday many times.

ReputationRep:
    Did they give any hint as to what the contents of the test will be on in the e-mail? Like is it all technical or more interview like?

ReputationRep:
    Did they give any hint as to what the contents of the test will be on in the e-mail? Like is it all technical or more interview like?
    They said it will be mathematical and problem solving questions - that's pretty much all they said about what will be in it. There are two formats, online and pdf, but I don't get to choose which - they will just email me one of the formats on the day and I have 24 hours to complete it (the test itself is meant to take 45 minutes).

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.