Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got offers from Leicester or Newcastle yet? I applied for medical physiology on the 13th and still haven't heard anything back.

ReputationRep:
    (psychology with clinical) Lincoln sent an offer within 24 hours

(Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    The 2016 UCAS cycle is already upon us! So many of us are currently in the process of writing up our personal statements, pestering our tutors to do our references, and some of the early birds have already sent their applications off!

"What else is there to know" did you say? People are already receiving university offers! You knew that? Well, do you know which universities are handing out offers a lot quicker than others? Or which are taking their time? Feel free to contribute. :fyi:

(Hogwarts is only a letter away for some of us :mmm:)

Which universities do you know of that are making offers the quickest this year (for your course and/or in general)

Or do you know of any universities that are really taking. their. time? :zomg:

Once again, good luck to all of you applying this year - it'll be a blast!

ReputationRep:
    Applying for the same course at Liverpool

(Original post by scrawlx101)
    hoping to get mine actually sent off soon my referee is taking long,paid for the form and stuff now im just waiting on them

applying to do psychology at :

Loughborough
    UEA
    Essex
    Liverpool
    Portsmouth

ReputationRep:
    I got 4/5 acknowledgement emails within about 6 hours of sending my application and I was worried about my 5th. I got an offer the next morning from the one that hadn't acknowledged my application yet.

(Original post by nurav11)
    I'd email Imperial and check they've received your application just in case, you should have got acknowledgements by now. And 4 BMAT unis??? Dear lord, that's risky... Good luck to you!

ReputationRep:
    Newcastle gave me an offer last night after just short of two weeks for Politics, but I don't know if that's common. Kids from my school have offers from Bristol (she's a rare exception apparently), tons from Warick, one from Surrey, Kent, York and Bath

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    Warwick is blitzing through offers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Agreed! Same day offer for History for me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jeena_hunt5476)
    When did you send your application?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    E.g. I sent mine on the 9th and got an offer 4 hours later for AAA - History

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IrinaStelmaka)
    Applying for the same course at Liverpool
    sweet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ah10)
    Has anyone got offers from Leicester or Newcastle yet? I applied for medical physiology on the 13th and still haven't heard anything back.
    I got conditional offer from Leicester for Accounting and Finance

ReputationRep:
    Anyone applied/heard from LSE?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aash-na)
    Anyone applied/heard from LSE?
    Well, I received their second 'we're now on this stage' email - I believe I've reached 'Round 2' (how daunting?!?!) - For the earliest applicants (I applied 25/9) we'll hear by Christmas - wooooo

Has anyone had any offers at MMU, Manchester, Leeds, York or Salford? I've had none yet and sent my UCAS on Friday 23rd October.

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer from Bristol and Sheffield for Mechanical Engineering pretty fast, but Edinburgh and Imperial are taking forever.

ReputationRep:
    EEE, got an interview for Imperial 2 weeks after I sent off my application. Surrey and Southampton took 1 week. Still waiting on Bristol and UCL

ReputationRep:
    Just got another offer through! UWE and Gloucestershire have got back to me now, waiting on Lancaster, Keele and Sussex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scrawlx101)
    hoping to get mine actually sent off soon my referee is taking long,paid for the form and stuff now im just waiting on them

applying to do psychology at :

Loughborough
    UEA
    Essex
    Liverpool
    Portsmouth
    Hi!
    Good luck on your applications and congratulations for your choices! Studying psychology sounds brill! I am a current Essex student and I have some friends studying Psychology here or they have already studied it, and they just loved the course!
    Hope you hear back from unis soon!

^Andriana

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got any back from Newcastle, Swansea, Nottingham, Northumbria for Computer Science?

I got an offer from Lancaster but that's all. Applied 12 Oct, real early too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My application got sent off on the afternoon of the 22nd, it's the 27th and I've received my first offer from UCLan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TrojanH)
    Anyone got any back from Newcastle, Swansea, Nottingham, Northumbria for Computer Science?

I got an offer from Lancaster but that's all. Applied 12 Oct, real early too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    When did you get your reply from Lancaster? They're my first choice and I want to know about how long I'll have to wait!

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer from Newcastle today for Law about 6 weeks after submitting my UCAS 🤗🤗

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.