Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The HappyYy Thread - MAKE A TSRIAN SMILE. ^-^ watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha, that's a great one!

I feel sorry for the penguin on the left!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Haha, that's a great one!

I feel sorry for the penguin on the left!
    :rofl: Aww, I do too aha - that was funny.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ohmyg, THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST THING EVER GUYS. <3333333333

http://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=P...ISFC8pWbwwzten

~

Hehe I'm having a nap now, goodnight TSR. :moon: <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anon motivate me to do my boring af assignment pls
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: Aww, I do too aha - that was funny.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm glad you liked that too.

ReputationRep:
    Ohmyg, THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST THING EVER GUYS. <3333333333

http://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=P...ISFC8pWbwwzten

~

Hehe I'm having a nap now, goodnight TSR. :moon: <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Woah! I couldn't agree with you more!!! I absolutely love this. Thanks so much. The rest of my evening will be spend listening to this.
    This is amazing too:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6p...ch?query=queen
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster

https://vine.co/v/eYTmKzUeqm3

ReputationRep:
    why can't i just do what i want for christmas without my mum trying to guilt me into going to see her and my sister. i want to be left alone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    Anon motivate me to do my boring af assignment pls
    Skeltal do ur boring af assignment.

Spoiler:
    Show
    XD Please tag me next time. Sorry again btw. :hugs: :jumphug: :penguinhug: :hugs: <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    hi Anon_98

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Woah! I couldn't agree with you more!!! I absolutely love this. Thanks so much. The rest of my evening will be spend listening to this.
    This is amazing too:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6p...ch?query=queen
    :woo:
    Aw you're welcome. :hugs: <3 Gah, I know right..I think they're too. :five: + thanks for thatt!¡ I'll listen to it tonight/something. ^-^

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    :hi:

I'm glad this thread is still going!

ReputationRep:
    :laugh: Those were great.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    XD Please tag me next time. Sorry again btw. :hugs: :jumphug: :penguinhug: :hugs: <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Cheers Anon, you're only 2 days late :rofl:

I'll tag you next time :hugs:

Stop apologising :hugs: <3
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Spoiler:
    Show

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Can I have some motivation too please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseafreak)
    why can't i just do what i want for christmas without my mum trying to guilt me into going to see her and my sister. i want to be left alone
    Aw, I'm sorry. :hugs: <3 It might turn out to be better than you imagine though?

(Original post by CoolCavy)
    hi Anon_98
    HeyyyyyyyYyYYYyyyy Cavy. :lovehug:

[scroll] :donut: [/scrollr]

Spoiler:
    Show
    ^ I WANT SOME. :nutcase: :crazy:

(Original post by Indeterminate)
    :hi:

I'm glad this thread is still going!

:yay:

Haha, XD yayyyyy, I'm thankful we've got lovely people like yourself contributing to it. Without you all, it wouldn't exist so I'm really glad too. <3

(Original post by somemightsay888)
    Cheers Anon, you're only 2 days late :rofl:

I'll tag you next time :hugs:

Stop apologising :hugs: <3
    :rofl: :getmecoat:

:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plagioclase)
    Can I have some motivation too please?
    :hugs: YES. XD *Passes Motivation*

Lol jk. :teehee: I will try. :puppyeyes:

PLAGIOOOCLLASSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEE.

If you do your assignment/work rn then you'll feel so much better once it's done. We both know that it won't actually take you that much time at all.. :no:

You might feel like you've had enough and wish to browse TSR instead but imagine how great you'll feel when you see that 1:1 (idk how it's graded) when your test is returned back to you. Yes exactly, you will feel great. :borat: Beyond great. You will feel so great that you'll want to scream in Russian whilst rolling down the stairs backwards.

Now imagine how you'll feel if you don't get what you want. :emo: That awful feeling of regret when you know you could've done better but you didn't bc of your own silliness.

You can't give up now, youve gotten so far. :hugs: <3 I believe in you Plagioclase. Everyone in this thread believes in you and now you've just got to belief in yourself. :yep:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wOLNLaMNiMg :rofl:

Well, I'll give you time to say your goodbyes and from now I will monitor you until you've done your work. :lol: If I see that you're logged into this distracting site then I'll spam your inbox until it's full. I assure you that it'll get annoying and I'm really amazingly good at it too soooOoOoooo... don't make me do it. I'm not being mean, I'm doing this for you..- Promise. :getmecoat:

To try and help keep you motivated, I'll make sure you get a rep for every um let's say 2hrs that you're logged out doing work. Don't ask me how I'll do it. But ITLL BE DONE. :dance:

Bob the builder did not "fix it" by reading through TSR Troll threads. :no: No, he fixed it through determination and hardwork + commitment + belief. :sadnod: so unleash your inner Bob and make your rocks proud. XD

Spoiler:
    Show
    All of the above is based on assumptions regarding uni stuff, I'm sorry if it doesnt apply. >.<

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team

If you do your assignment/work rn then you'll feel so much better once it's done. We both know that it won't actually take you that much time at all.. :no:

You might feel like you've had enough and wish to browse TSR instead but imagine how great you'll feel when you see that 1:1 (idk how it's graded) when your test is returned back to you. Yes exactly, you will feel great. :borat: Beyond great. You will feel so great that you'll want to scream in Russian whilst rolling down the stairs backwards.

Now imagine how you'll feel if you don't get what you want. :emo: That awful feeling of regret when you know you could've done better but you didn't bc of your own silliness.

You can't give up now, youve gotten so far. :hugs: <3 I believe in you Plagioclase. Everyone in this thread believes in you and now you've just got to belief in yourself. :yep:

Well, I'll give you time to say your goodbyes and from now I will monitor you until you've done your work. :lol: If I see that you're logged into this distracting site then I'll spam your inbox until it's full. I assure you that it'll get annoying and I'm really amazingly good at it too soooOoOoooo... don't make me do it. I'm not being mean, I'm doing this for you..- Promise. :getmecoat:

To try and help keep you motivated, I'll make sure you get a rep for every um let's say 2hrs that you're logged out doing work. Don't ask me how I'll do it. But ITLL BE DONE. :dance:

Bob the builder did not "fix it" by reading through TSR Troll threads. :no: No, he fixed it through determination and hardwork + commitment + belief. :sadnod: so unleash your inner Bob and make your rocks proud. XD
    Spoiler:
    Show
    All of the above is based on assumptions regarding uni stuff, I'm sorry if it doesnt apply. >.<
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Holy crap, I was totally going to waste my evening but I can't now! Not sure whether I should be happy or sad! Can I employ you as my motivation elf?

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 3, 2016
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.