(Original post by RobML)
    Hannah set me up with someone k

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ditto.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    lol

Ahmed766 where is my digital wedding ring :hmmm:
    I can't afford one yet, you gotta wait until I have 8 gems, will you wait for me?
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Ahmed766)
    I can't afford one yet, you gotta wait until I have 8 gems, will you wait for me?
    I'll be here when you're starting from the bottom (with those 7 gems :erm:) until you're here in ma heart

:indiff:

I'd troll you on anon but I honestly have no clue who thought of doing that before me :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    I'll be here when you're starting from the bottom (with those 7 gems :erm:) until you're here in ma heart

:indiff:

I'd troll you on anon but I honestly have no clue who thought of doing that before me :rofl:
    Thanks :innocent: it was hard starting from the bottom, my father gave me a loan of 1 miillion dollars.

you already trolled me yesterday by making that facebook thread now you want to troll me again? Ally stahp :rofl:
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Ahmed766)
    Thanks :innocent: it was hard starting from the bottom, my father gave me a loan of 1 miillion dollars.

you already trolled me yesterday by making that facebook thread now you want to troll me again? Ally stahp :rofl:
    Always knew papa Ahmed was a g

yes I 'trolled' you :teehee:. I didn't force you to admit you do indeed stalk me though did I :rofl:

can you just leave to have fun now kthxbai

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonynmous)
    Ditto.
    Smh,rob can't make kanafeh or can he? Rob do you smoke shisha? You gotta impress those cute Lebanese girl :mmm: RobML

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Smh,rob can't make kanafeh or can he? Rob do you smoke shisha? You gotta impress those cute Lebanese girl :mmm: RobML
    I'll smoke anything for a cute Lebanese girl

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think my match is myself because there is just no one else on this earth as smart or good looking as I

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 13, 2015
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.