Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Firestartc)
    That must be the st johns in Oxford, not the Cambridge one, lol. Anyway, congrats regardless haha.
    Oh! I am so sorry! I did not notice that this forum is for Cambridge

ReputationRep:
    Don't despair if you haven't receive your email yet! They seem to still be sending them out. My son received his about 30 minutes ago. (5:28 pm GMT)

(Maths)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kawehi)
    Offer for Natsci! Who else has heard??
    Yes Physical Natsci
    Are you physical or biological?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Random1357)
    Yes Physical Natsci
    Are you physical or biological?
    Bio! Hopefully see you in september!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nathanbh321)
    Can I ask what your UMS' are and the subjects you take, it's just I got rejected and wanted to see the typical offer holders
    I'll PM you!

ReputationRep:
    Are you guys hearing back getting emails? Has anyone from the UK heard by post?Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Best college in Cambridge university? --> Trinity?
    Best college in Oxford university? --> St John's?

I noticed Queen's College, Cambridge is quite popular as is St Peter's, Oxford.

ReputationRep:
    :ashamed::cry2: Wish I was smart enough to get into Cambridge....
    I'm stuck with the likes of Bristol/KCL/UCL.... ow well hello freedom!!! :lol::yeah::woo::yay:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gsckmom)
    Don't despair if you haven't receive your email yet! They seem to still be sending them out. My son received his about 30 minutes ago. (5:28 pm GMT)

(Maths)
    Is your son an international/ EU student?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cavatina22)
    Are you guys hearing back getting emails? Has anyone from the UK heard by post?Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm from the UK and have received no email or letter. Very frustrating that they can't send everyone emails if they're going to send some because it's unfair having this experience dragged out if your post happens to arrive later than someone else's.

ReputationRep:
    I am an EU applicant and received an email at 16:59 UK time with an unconditional offer for AMES.
    On their site it says they are sending emails to EU/international applicants from 12th of January.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pokepal03)
    Is your son an international/ EU student?
    International.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, haven't got the letter either! Though I checked my portal, and there's a link that says 'Interview feedback requests'. Do any of you have this? Unfortunately it looks like a rejection, oh well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elles98)
    My post didn't arrive either 😖 apparently It's because of flooding (it's not flooded in my area tho) and it's a uni-wide issue, I rang up and they said that if it doesn't arrive tomorrow then u can request an email
    How do you request an email? by phone or email?

I am soooo nervous...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xtremespec)
    Hey, haven't got the letter either! Though I checked my portal, and there's a link that says 'Interview feedback requests'. Do any of you have this? Unfortunately it looks like a rejection, oh well
    I think everyone sees this. I can and I got an offer this morning.

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 16Characters....)
    I think everyone sees this. I can and I got an offer this morning.

Good luck!
    Congrats on your offer btw! Feeling somewhat relieved now!

ReputationRep:
    Congrats on your offer btw! Feeling somewhat relieved now!
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I have an offer and can see the interview feedback thing on the portal, don't panick!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have an offer and can see the interview feedback thing on the portal, don't panick!

Random1357 Thank you for the reassurances!! Congrats on your offer btw, what course did you apply for?? Wow you guys are soo nice Unlike the majority of oxford offer holders lool, especially from my school, they just can't seem to stop themselves from sledging cambridge!

ReputationRep:

Random1357 Thank you for the reassurances!! Congrats on your offer btw, what course did you apply for?? Wow you guys are soo nice Unlike the majority of oxford offer holders lool, especially from my school, they just can't seem to stop themselves from sledging cambridge!
    Thanks, Physical NatSci, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.