Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

BORED ask me anything x watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yasaminO_o)
    QMUL have a programme where the top 15 students get automatically transferred to Barts' gradudate course (with interview ofc), if I'm unsuccessful with that, I'll apply for the graduate course normally through UCAS
    Is that program for all biomed course students? That's similar in Leicester, where I'm applying. If students in any biomedical course (including stuff like genetics) do really well in the first year we get offered places on the first year medicine course during the next year. I'd be happy either way, since I'm interested in genetics too.

ReputationRep:
    So is your backup biochem then?
    *What do you mean 'then'? I didn't say I was applying for medicine let alone biochemistry?

But I can see why you would assume that I'm applying for such courses due to the nature of my messages.

You should be wary that medicine is not the only discipline that deals with ethics.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RMNDK)
    *What do you mean 'then'? I didn't say I was applying for medicine let alone biochemistry?

But I can see why you would assume that I'm applying for such courses due to the nature of my messages.

You should be wary that medicine is not the only discipline that deals with ethics.
    Idk they're the only two interests you've mentioned on your "introducing myself" thread lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hasan_Ahmed)
    Is that program for all biomed course students? That's similar in Leicester, where I'm applying. If students in any biomedical course (including stuff like genetics) do really well in the first year we get offered places on the first year medicine course during the next year. I'd be happy either way, since I'm interested in genetics too.
    I LOVE genetics omg, it was my back up course last year

ReputationRep:
    Idk they're the only two interests you've mentioned on your "introducing myself" thread lol
    Ah yes, that was my interests. I shall admit that biochemistry still does interest me, it's deeply fascinating.
    But there was one A-Level subject that changed it all: Philosophy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RMNDK)
    Ah yes, that was my interests. I shall admit that biochemistry still does interest me, it's deeply fascinating.
    But there was one A-Level subject that changed it all: Philosophy.
    Oh cool good for you, good luck with your application

ReputationRep:
    I LOVE genetics omg, it was my back up course last year
    Eh, you probably don't wanna know what kind of things I wanna mess with though. If I succeed, I'll be putting more than 40% of medical staff out of work. :/ I cba to go into more detail than 'nanobots'.

ReputationRep:
    Oh cool good for you, good luck with your application
    Thank you. Even though I do not believe in luck as it is often a spontaneous, unpredictable blip in the fluctutations of whatever one bears luck upon, I shall take it as a friendly gesture, and with that, wish you luck with your medicine application.

I'm going to assume that you are no longer wishing to answer any more of my scenario. It's a shame, but of course I shall honour the terms of no obligation.

Thank you for playing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RMNDK)
    Thank you. Even though I do not believe in luck as it is often a spontaneous, unpredictable blip in the fluctutations of whatever one bears luck upon, I shall take it as a friendly gesture, and with that, wish you luck with your medicine application.

I'm going to assume that you are no longer wishing to answer any more of my scenario. It's a shame, but of course I shall honour the terms of no obligation.

Thank you for playing.
    You're gonna be one hell of an interesting doctor.

ReputationRep:
    12A*s and 3As at GCSE, aaaab at AS
    wowwwwwwwwwwwwww ok then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Radk)
    wowwwwwwwwwwwwww ok then
    Hahaha what can I say what are you applying for?

ReputationRep:
    What do you do for fun apart from listen to awesome music? Lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hasan_Ahmed)
    What do you do for fun apart from listen to awesome music? Lol.
    I go running and do yoga, sometimes I play tennis with friends

ReputationRep:
    how many cocks have you sucked

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ajaxkiller)
    how many cocks have you sucked
    none

ReputationRep:
    Ive applied to :

UEA ABB
    Liverpool ABB
    Loughborough AAB
    Essex ABB
    Portsmouth BBB

I have offers from all of them minus essex...

i think im leaning towards UEA/Portsmouth is that a good selection? since i got ABB at AS(Low ABB) and UEA is ABB and Portsmouth is BBB

ReputationRep:
    As above
    yasamin, is that your real photo, if so ur really hot, we should meet up. pm me I'll treat u good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scrawlx101)
    Ive applied to :

UEA ABB
    Liverpool ABB
    Loughborough AAB
    Essex ABB
    Portsmouth BBB

I have offers from all of them minus essex...

i think im leaning towards UEA/Portsmouth is that a good selection? since i got ABB at AS(Low ABB) and UEA is ABB and Portsmouth is BBB
    What are your predictions? You could risk an AAB uni you like if you wanted to. What are you applying for?

ReputationRep:
    What colour are your toes painted?

ReputationRep:
    What are your predictions? You could risk an AAB uni you like if you wanted to. What are you applying for?
    ABB - Psychology

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.